over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw oats in a blender...awesome.

DriveTrain

Newbies
Guys, I know this is probably old news to a lot of you, but I just started putting raw oatmeal in my shakes in the morning using a blender and that knocks my carbs out if a few seconds. Then all I have to do is eat some protein and meal 1 is done. I don't know about some of you but I love protein and I can't wait to eat it, but when it comes to quality carbs I have a little bit of trouble.

I'm curious to hear some other quality carb blender ideas!!!

The best IMO is running the oats through a coffee grinder so it is fine and just add to your shake. With Chocolate protein powder and a tbsp of natty PB you have a full meal.

The coffee grinder is a great idea. I think I will do that so the bits of oat meal are smaller. Thanks.

I been doing that for years and it will blend with a blender if it is good. For an awesone drink try this: 2 packets of instant weight watcher's oatmeal(cinamon), 6 oz. of ice, 4 oz water, 2 scopps of whey, 1 banana, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Aprx. 75g protein, 100C, 16F and 725 calories.

I have no appetite for breakfast when I wake up in the morning Let along feeling like cooking whole eggs or egg whites So this is a very quick fast and convenient. What I like to do is Add 1 cup pasteurized eggs whites and 1 tablespoon of ANP. to my protien shake along with 2 packs of low surgar dry oatmel and 1 whole banana 1 1/2 cups of skim milk or water Yummie for my tommy:eek: MEAL Number 1. upon wake up.

Last edited:
I have been doing this also. When I have no time to cook some quick cooking oats and feeling lazy, i blend the oats with soy milk and banana, protein powder and away I go.

Love the Oatmeal in my Blended Drink... On my weekends Off.. I do the Big Egg breakfast thing, but work days.... I throw down a drink almost exactly like Petsy's except use skim milk.. Yummy! holds you over for couple hrs atleast..

Does anyone put rice (cooked) or potatoes in the blender?

My morning shake is one scoop of protein, two tbls peanut butter, one serving of creatine, one tablespoon of honey, one cup of oats, one serving of frozen dark berries (from sam's club) 1 1/2 cups of skim milk or water, and one bannana. I once put a half cup of cold coffee in it and it was pretty good. It was my wife's undrank cup. She thought I was crazy watching me put all of this stuff in there, but I love it. I love how the typical american looks at us like we are freaks for caring about our bodies, but they don't mind getting a number 4 at the drive thru 5 times a week.

hey guys just read the thread "puree meals for big muscle" sorry for the repitition. Thanks for not ripping me apart.

Howdy! Do you guys use steel cut oat or rolled oat?

the steel cut old fashioned can take up to 45minutes to cook!
here's a pic
**broken link removed**

watch out

steel cut will be like gravel...
use the rolled "old fashioned" oatmeal or the "instant"

Try this

1 cup Egg Whites
1 whole Egg
1 cup oatmeal
1 Banana
Dash of Cinnamon
1 scoop Protein powder Strawberry would be best, next would be vanilla

In blender until smooth. Cook on low heat, non-stick pan in some Coconut Oil until lightly brown on each side.

I love this and I put sugar free coffe creamer in mine... i put that on a lot of things haha

I have one of them "Bullet" devices that shreads Oats pretty fine.

When needing a type of flour Ive been blending oats and using that,instead of white or wheat flour .

with the oats in the blender and some protien powder (and water duh) is this something you can actually drink or do you have to use a spoon? Oats seem so dense, I just cant imagine being able to drink this

yep! you can def gulp it down... my shake recipe is:

Half Banana
2 Scoops Whey
Half Cup oats
Cinnamon
Smart Balance PB
Couple Ice Cubes
Skim Milk

It's absolutely delicious!!

The best IMO is running the oats through a coffee grinder so it is fine and just add to your shake. With Chocolate protein powder and a tbsp of natty PB you have a full meal.

ima try that tomorrow for sure !

I was reading this thread and decided to give one of these shakes a try. I mixed 2 cups lowfat milk, 1/2 cups oats, 2 tbs peanut butter, 1 banana and 2 scoops of muscle milk together. I was apprehensive at first but when I tried it, it was awesome. 900 calories and 60g protein. My new favorite drink!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131