over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who drinks raw eggs? (eye of the tiger)

shortyshort

Registered
i am sick of boiling eggs,peeling them, chewing... it just takes too long...
i been putting 6egg whites into my protein shakes and only takes 10seconds to down.

how many of you guys drink raw eggs and any of you gotten sick from it?

I do this too

My Chocolate Egg/Milk shake:
6 whole raw eggs
8 oz skim milk
1/4 teaspoon raw cinnamon powder
50 grams nesquick (for carbs and flavor)

I would much rather down lba chocolate shakes, but sometimes funds do not permit...

I drink egg whites but I buy gallons of pasteurized egg whites so I never have to worry about getting sick and no fat/ cholesterol.

I have but, it's not worth it to me. Now, I just scramble w/out over cooking.
It's still pretty quick and it's real easy. If I miss something, no worries. I drink SynthePure anyways.;)

I did it way back when... Ha straight an egg is nasty and slimey. Added to a shake I actually liked the texture it gave. My girl said it doesn't taste bad but hates the texture of it... oh.. wait... thats something diffrent she was talking about. lol

You need to use the whole egg if you wanna eat it raw. If you wanna do just egg whites do the pasturized in the container. Raw egg whites alone can cause a biotin deficiency

You need to use the whole egg if you wanna eat it raw. If you wanna do just egg whites do the pasturized in the container. Raw egg whites alone can cause a biotin deficiency
Bump! If you're going to have them raw, you need the egg yolk.

...personally I do a minimum of 8 whole raw eggs a day. I've always loved raw eggs, ...ever since I was a kid.

i gotta stop being a lazy ass and do the half/cook method like tyrone said,

cheap and great way to get protein if you dont have a full kitchen like i am at currently lol

wow, i didn't know the 4 minutes it takes to scramble 8 eggs took so long!! Must be a lot of important people out there to not have time like that, lmao!

Raw eggs to me, have the consistancy of a slimy wad of phlegm thats you have been trying to cough up for a while, but hey... not everyone likes vanilla icecream

thats 4mins to cook another 5-10mins 2chew. n ihate scrambled eggs even more...
boiling eggs takes 15mins, peeling each eggs takes 1-2mins, eating.... another 10mins... vs 1mins to prepare my shake n 10seconds to chug, chug? every second counts! i gotta get back on here and read read read!!! knowledge is power :star-:ars

wow, i didn't know the 4 minutes it takes to scramble 8 eggs took so long!! Must be a lot of important people out there to not have time like that, lmao!

Just wait till you have a couple little ones running around all over the place and a family to provide for and you'll appreciate the value of "4mins"...
As for me..I throw 2-4 whole raw eggs in my myoplex every morning. Been doing it for years, never had an issue.

pastuerized is the only way to go....im not takin a chance on getting sick and loosing weight...hehe

Takes too long to cook them, i eat 6-9 raw egg whites every morning.

shit i always cook them i would be scared to get sick plus i don't like the texture .

Im allset with kids bro. I have dogs instead; you can beat them, leave them tied up, and they don't ever bitch and whine;and if they do, smack em up til they stop! Try doing that to a couple of brats nowadays and see where ya end up!

on the egg subject..... All the power to ya eaten em raw. I wish i could

I hope you're joking

Im allset with kids bro. I have dogs instead; you can beat them, leave them tied up, and they don't ever bitch and whine;and if they do, smack em up til they stop! Try doing that to a couple of brats nowadays and see where ya end up!

on the egg subject..... All the power to ya eaten em raw. I wish i could

wth is wrong with you?

and lasix/hctz cause a potassium deficiency, so why not just supplement with biotin like cardiac pts do with potassium?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear