over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please feed me on this cycle.

BIGNFIT

Banned
Test Prop: 25mg ed,
Tren Ace: 100mg,
Tbol: 100mg per day.
Cycle length 10/12 weeks.
Goal: lean mass increase minus the bloat.
Diet and lifting regimen are both in check.

You posted this because??

Thanks AJ - lol - I ain't hip to the lingo I guess. I read it a few times waiting for the light to come on but that makes sense now

Test Prop: 25mg ed,
Tren Ace: 100mg,
Tbol: 100mg per day.
Cycle length 10/12 weeks.
Goal: lean mass increase minus the bloat.
Diet and lifting regimen are both in check.

Looks good to me...how you gonna bump up Ace??....

Last edited:
Looks good to me...how you gonna bump up Ace??....

start at 20 mg Prop, 50 mg Ace ED for the first 5 days, then 25 mg Prop, 75 mg Ace, the following 5 days, then keep 25 mg Prop or even 50 mg, and 100 mg Ace.

To me 10 week is a bit week, but if you are a novice it sounds good brutha

To me 10 week is a bit week, but if you are a novice it sounds good brutha

Not a novice to the gear, I have been doing it for 15 years; the thing is that this is only my second cycle doing Ace. Go ahead say what is on your mind, this is why I posted.

start at 20 mg Prop, 50 mg Ace ED for the first 5 days, then 25 mg Prop, 75 mg Ace, the following 5 days, then keep 25 mg Prop or even 50 mg, and 100 mg Ace.

So you'll be at 525mg after 10 days correct??...then 700mg after 15 days?? you're gonna stay at 700mg for 8 weeks?? IMO you don't need to run it that high for that long...just my .02

So you'll be at 525mg after 10 days correct??...then 700mg after 15 days?? you're gonna stay at 700mg for 8 weeks?? IMO you don't need to run it that high for that long...just my .02

I started feeling Ace's potency only after I went up to 100 mg a day in my previous first cycle. That is my criterion.

Apart from the subject, I am thinking to discard Tbol. Would Tbol be needless?

only thing missing is cycle support pick up some mr supps tudca.everything else looks good far as I can tell.

I started feeling Ace's potency only after I went up to 100 mg a day in my previous first cycle. That is my criterion.

Apart from the subject, I am thinking to discard Tbol. Would Tbol be needless?

Wow... that's awfully high just to "feel" it..... IMO Tbol would be needless...You SHOULD feel the Tren more than anything.... Tbol IMO is pretty mild..... I ran it with just Test and I felt good but nothing to write home about

Personally, I'd rather see the OP's training schedule/regimen (in addition to his proposed diet) to use the gear in question. If you're not pushing yourself, all that hormone and food just cycles through you. To add, I didn't read what length of time the OP is planning to run this "cycle"

Also, you'll need certain supplementation for organ and blood pressure balance. Just telling the OP his cycle "looks good" isn't enough, IMO. Adjos is right to ask for more info from the OP (however, I'm not so sure the OP knows more than what he posted, which is ok. We all started off knowing very little about aas, and even less about diet).

TO THE OP: Does your family have a history of high blood pressure, are you short or tall, do you have fatty tissue around the chest/nipple area, what is your bodyfat percentage now, what is your age, how long have you been training and what progress have you made/not made....etc.

Get a trainer here. I always suggest Phil Hernon for those just starting. His rates are under $300 for the year, very easy on the budget minded beginner. He will lay out your basic training schedule, as well as diet and supplements.

Edit: 10-12 weeks is just ok. Depending on how far you want to take this, you'll be happiest with a longer length cycle IMO. Out to 20 weeks. He also mentions diet and training are in check. Just know diet dictates outcome...the aas is merely supplement to consistent diet and training.

Last edited:
solid

Gear wise it looks solid to me. i would run it FWIW.
good start to meet your goals of lean mass IMO!

Wow... that's awfully high just to "feel" it..... IMO Tbol would be needless...You SHOULD feel the Tren more than anything.... Tbol IMO is pretty mild..... I ran it with just Test and I felt good but nothing to write home about

Maybe its potency is inferior, you never know with these ugl's. I've tried 2 sources from this site.
I am still searching for a better one, so, based on your experience, shoot me with your suggestions via pm please bros.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner