over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Restoring Natural Test after HRT

DrZaius7

Registered
Has anyone here ever been on testosterone replacement therapy for more than a year and then got off it and was able to restore their natural testosterone production to a normal level?

Yes,
If its real TRT you are on, and have maintained within the range Test level for the past 9 month.
You very will could be back in rage after discontinuing therapy within 3-6 month.

It looks like I’m going to have to go on TRT.
Last cycle ended in August. Total test is still only 190 and LH is only 1.1

Got horrible post cycle gyno flare which won’t stay in check unless I’m using full dose AI (25mg aromasin, 2.5mg Letro or 1mg arimidex). Have tried tapering off twice and painful gyno flares up forcing me back on an AI.

So I have 3 labs since October all showing test below 200 so Urologist is ready to prescribe me. Hoping for 2 things: that I might be able to come off some day and that a ‘normal’ testosterone level will put the gyno to bed.

If you’re on legit TRT due to low T, then come off, why would your T level return to anywhere near normal?!

That’s not going to happen,....

This is the same as your other thread, you can't recover natural test if you are on SERMs and AIs, you would have to go off everything for 3-6 months.

This is the same as your other thread, you can't recover natural test if you are on SERMs and AIs, you would have to go off everything for 3-6 months.
Thats very accurate and correct. You must evaluate yours "unsupported" baselines after that period.
By Unsupported, I mean without SERMS, AI, HCG etc...
Although you may choose to use those at first to get an initial jump start, your ultimate level should be checked unsupported.
After many years using, I went on a TRT dose of about 150mg/week divided...
2 month into this, I could feel my own system kicking in... About 14 month into it, my balls had gone back to their normal fluffy size and I had normalized around that dose so I was feeling pretty good all around and in decent shape.
I then decided to come off completely just to see where I was at.
I stopped everything... 2 weeks latter I did 20 days of a SERM and that was it.
3 month latter pulled blood for the first time, completely clean off everything. My test was at 390/20... not very good and I could feel a difference from the 150mg/week which was putting me at almost twice that level at that time.
Six month down the line, I pulled again I was now at 495/35 getting better.
I stayed at that level about 2 years plus or minus 50...
So then, I started training again cause we all have the bug, everything in place training, rest, food etc...
Off course, I wanted on. So I took my baseline at this time before engaging in a TRT protocol, remember Ive been off for more than 3 year now"UNSUPPORTED". To my surprise I was right at 570 free NOT tested???
Not bad, right? But the question was always in the back of my head, what if??
So I got on a program with 10-12mg/day after being off for that long a period. Today, several years into this at that very same dose and after having been off for a long period, my levels with 80-100 mg/week are waaaaaay better than they where at 150mg back then. So yes, its possible, it takes work and resilience but nothing a dedicated athlete is not used to doing anyways.

Can I ask what specific steps you took when off everything?

Can I ask what specific steps you took when off everything?

Good question,
The adaptation period really was when I stuck by a doctor prescribed TRT protocol. So that was when my endocrine system responded to the stable hormone level by normalizing itself around that dose, I could feel it. It was a stable, just like my own secretion would have been...
During this period, things changed , training was tapered down I could lift the numbers/reps but it was a buildup to just ONE set, whereas previous to that, I would do 2 or 3 if I wanted to. I implemented cardio because I felt like it was the right thing to do to maintain my endurance I had gotten used to, and finally did some adjustments to my diet making sure I was getting the meals at the right time. Overall it was a moment of clarity where things became more regimental and I relied on the discipline I had acquired over the years to do things day in and day out.
Was it bad, not really. I knew what to expect and how to adapt around the choice I made to stay in the game.
As a side note, the warmth in the head and all over the body ... the rush after each completed set accompanied by a pleasant pump. Yeah, I missed that. But I was eventually able to find it again as I continued. Our body is a phenomenal adaptive machine and keep in mind "The body becomes its function".

HCG

I think it is possible.
HCG and clomid are amazing together and I have heard of excellent results doing both. I forget what the exact protocol is/was.

Clomid and HCG then test....wait....repeat.

After a.year I.took a break.with proper pct and my test levels.didnt recover to original.baseline but came.withine 10%, but i decided to continue back.on trt indefinitely

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

TRT is just that....it's mean't to be for life. Just embrace it.

you can always optimize your life so your test levels are somewhat better, however if you are say above 35 then dont expect to have levels that are OPTIMAL. you might get them back to say 600 but for most this is suboptimal

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131