over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

XT Labs Off Season Log

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay guys I’m going to be logging some XT Labs products the next few weeks to go along with my off season in prep for a show at the end of 2019 (tentatively). Pompeyos was nice enough to have me come on board to rep for him. Most of the details are mapped out below but if anyone has any questions concerning my off season or the XT Labs products please let me know.

Training :
I am coming off a leg injury that occurred in late August while 10 weeks out from a show. It was bad enough where I had to back out of prep and heal up. I’m about 14 weeks post injury and am now back to training lower body full speed. Generally I’m a push/pull/legs guy but for the next 6-8 weeks I’m going to be hitting everything once a week with the exception of quads getting hit twice. Split is below. I do generally follow a progressive overload type of training and logbook everything. I train alone so the logbook I essentially my training partner. I’m currently doing no cardio at the moment.

Sun - OFF
Mon - Back
Tues - Quads 1 or quads/hams
Wed - Chest/Tris
Thurs - Glutes/Hams or OFF
Fri - Shoulders/Bis
Sat - Quads 2

Here is what I’m eating currently 95% of the time. I’ll take a meal off plan whenever I feel like. Right now this has me getting back to previous strength levels. Once things level off with strength and weight I’ll bump the food up. With the holidays right now food will likely be up anyways.
I don’t have a huge appetite so in the off season digestion is very important. My body doesn’t like too high of fats or red meat (slows transient too much) so generally I’ll only have a couple red meat meals a week and my fats stay very moderate. My two quad days I do add in some extra sugar/carbs/slin around training for this phase but for safety purposes I’m not going to lay that out here. My 1-2 off days per week the carbs are cut in half. Right now I’d estimate it’s around 300-350g of protein, 400g of carbs, and about 60-65g of fat. Not a ton of food but enough for now. I do use a lot of whey in the off season for purposes with digestion mentioned above and have never noticed a difference besides feeing better this way then cramming down chicken/turkey/beef all day long.

Training Day Diet
M1 :
3 whole eggs
5oz chicken
(Don’t have much of an appetite in the morning)

M2:
6oz chicken
1.5 cups rice

M3: (pre training)
2 scoops whey iso
3 cups Rice Krispies

Intra Workout
30g HBCD, 20g EAA’s, 8g CM, 5g creatine mono

M4: (post training)
2 scoops whey iso
100g carbs from kids cereal

M5:
6oz Chicken
1.5 cups rice or 11oz potatoes

M6:
2 scoops whey iso
1 cup oats
2 tbsp natty PB

Cycle : all XT Labs
Test E - 600mg/wk
EQ - 600mg/wk
Tren Ace - 300mg/wk
GH - 4iu post training (mauve tops)
Aromasin - 6.25mg EOD

Generally I prefer to use long esters off season but keeping to the tren ace here in case appetite issues arise and i can drop it and it clears faster. I am about 3 pins in on all 3 and so far so good. Minimal if any pip and the oils are very smooth so far. All flow right through slin pins.

Back Training

Great lift tonight. Can def feel the tren kicking in now as pumps were intense and power/strength is up. Skipped deadlifts tonight bc I have RDLs tomorrow. Workout broke down like this..
I don’t count warm ups as sets. Work sets are to true physical failure.

Mag Pulldowns - 2 work sets
DB Rows - 2 work sets
Hammer Rows (pronated grip) - 2 work sets
Hammer Low Rows - 2 work sets
Away Facing Pulldown SS w/ cable pullovers - 3 work sets
Machine Shrugs - 2 work sets

Hams and Quads #1 tomorrow. Usually I train glutes and hams on Thursday on their own but I’m going to take Thursday off so adding my two main ham exercises to my quad day tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. Things with work and travel have been a bit hectic here lately so I haven’t been able to post as much. I’m home for the next 2.5
Weeks before heading out again so I’ll get back to this. So training has been great. Getting stronger, Fuller, and harder. Problem is my appetite is starting to struggle...direct correlation to the tren Ace. Off season it’s always been an issue. The good news is the XT Labs tren is on point and potent. The problem is I can’t eat and you can’t grow if you can’t eat. So I’m going to get with pomp and see what we can replace with to continue the log.

Have quads tomorrow and I’ll update them!

Quads yesterday went down like this below. The first quad day of the week is more volume/pump work. The second one is higher intensity.

Leg Extension Warm ups
Smith Machine Squats - worked up to a heavy 8
- that was my only ‘heavy’ work today.

Super set
Leg Ext x 15
Vertical Leg Press (frog stance/sweep emphasis) x 15
- did 2 warm ups then 3 work sets at top weight.

Banded Leg Press - worked up to a heavy 15 then completed a muscle round with that weight. 6 sets of 4 reps with 10 secs rest (love muscle round to finish quad work...I’ll either do a leg Press, hack squat or smith squat muscle round to finish quad work and I’ll try to increase load each time)

Adductor - worked up in sets of 10 until I couldn’t get 10.

Solid lift. I typically dont like squatting first but wanted to give it a try. Back to leg presses first and squat variation second. I just feel this much better and like to fully get my quads pumped before moving into Squats. I get much better mind muscle connection this way with the Squats.
Today is a day off then I’m hitting chest/delts/tris tomorrow. Being out of town the beginning of the week through my normal split off a touch.

So I combined my Chest/Tri training with my Shoulders/Bi training today. Touch lower volume bc of the added work but we got it done. Here’s how to workout broke down...

Hammer Flat Press (the upright heavy AF one) - 2 work sets
Slight Incline DB Press - 2 Work Sets
Cable Fly - 2 work sets
*skipped my OH press movement for shoulders bc pressing was DONE*
Seated DB Laterals - 2 work sets
Machine Laterals - 2 work sets
Push downs - 3 work sets
OH DB Extensions - 3 work sets
Machine Curls - 3 work sets
Incline DB curls - 3 work sets

Have my second leg training tomorrow with some added hams. No travel the next two weeks so back on normal split then.

Also dropped the tren out and we are going to be switching it up to my off season ‘feel good’ bread and butter. Test/primo/mast/GH. All AAS will continue to be XT Labs. Just can’t eat enough with tren. Will bump the test a bit higher than it was and back the AI down some to account for the mast.
Test E - 750mg/wk
Primo E - 600mg/wk
Mast E - 400mg/wk
GH - 4iu Post Training
Aromasin - 6.25mg MWF

Last edited:
Are you doing your own nutrition? Last i remembered i think you were working w/ Tuttle? I may be off there.

Ill be following. :cool::cool:

Are you doing your own nutrition? Last i remembered i think you were working w/ Tuttle? I may be off there.

Ill be following. :cool::cool:

Doing my own thing. You may be mistaking me with someone else.

So had a pretty damn good leg training session yesterday. I put two hamstring movements first yesterday since I didn’t train glutes/hams on their own this week.

Seated Leg Curl - 2 work sets
Barbell RDL - 2 work sets (post injury PR on both).

Banded Leg Press - 3 work sets (all right at failure)
Leg Extensions - 4 work sets (more volume based) - if I go heavy on these I get knee irritation so it’s usually higher reps and shorter rest periods, drops, etc.
Smith Squats - 1 muscle round (aiming to beat previous best) - didn’t complete it but got one more set this time.

Doesn’t look like much but I was on my ass for 15 mins after until I could peel myself up and go home.

Right now with nutrition I’m just aiming to maintain my weight (or harden this weight) at the moment. I’ll begin pushing food hard January 1.

Right now just finishing off test/eq until the other goods arrive. So far XT Labs is treating me well. Getting stronger and fuller.

My stuff came in last night. Quick as usual.
Pinned 1cc of primo and mast in glute. Literally feels like nothing and I’m a pussy with PIP so that’s encouraging.

Chest and Tris today broke down like this...
Hammer Flat Press - 2 work sets
Slight Incline DB - 2 work sets
Decline Barbell - 1 work Set (pressing was toast after first two movements so skipped back down set here)
Cable Flys - 2 work sets + drops on final

Push downs - 3 work sets
EZ Ext - 2 work sets
Seated Dips - 2 work sets.

All in all a great workout. Strength is holding even being off tren ace for 11 days (it jumped quickly when I went on) now which means it’s out of my system.
Excited to see how the XT Labs primo is. Primo (when real) is my favorite all around compound.
Still maintaining weight with the diet above. Want to hold here until the new year and then it’s on!

Pic of the XT Labs Test E, Primo, and Mast E. Boxes are super clean and durable. Each box has plastic wrapping around them individually. Holograms on the vials.

Attachments

• 82A20687-61A0-4FAB-8062-62A47151D92C.jpeg
    82A20687-61A0-4FAB-8062-62A47151D92C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
Work up Thursday and felt like I was hit by a truck so I took Thursday off and hit hamstring and quads together again this week. Strength steadily increasing and pumps are painful. Pinned more of the test/primo/mast. Minimal PIP. So far so good.

Hams/Quads Broke down like this..
Only list true work sets which are to failure unless noted

Seated Leg Curl - 2 work sets
Single Lying Leg Curl - 1 work Set
Barbell RDL - 1 work Set (really happy with this given my previous injury I’m recovering from)

Banded Leg Press - 3 work sets
Leg Extension - volume/5 work sets only 45 secs rest
Hack Squats - 3 work sets...final set failure.

I have previous knee issues so I have to keep quad training to movements that don’t hurt (leg presses) or pre fatigue before Hack Squats/squatting movements to lessen the load a touch on my knees while still going all out.

Shoulders and Bis tomorrow.

Playing Catch up here...
Trained Back on Monday, Hams/Quads Tuesday, and Chest/tris today
Hams/Quads Broke down like this...
A little different style for me but got it done

Vertical Leg Press - 2 work sets (after 5-6 feeder sets)
Banded leg Press - worked up to a hard 15 then tried to complete a muscle round - ended up 1 set short
Barbell Lunges - 2 work sets of 30 steps
Single Leg Lying Leg Curls - 2 feeders of 8 the. 1 true work set
DB RDL - 2 work sets.

Chest + Tris today
Flat Hammer Press - 2 work sets
Smith Incline - 2 work sets
Flat DB - 2 work sets
Cable Fly - metabolic/pump work

Rope Pushdowns - 3 work sets + drops on the fina
Hammer Dip - 2 work sets
Overhead DB Ext - 3 work sets.
Arm training is volume stuff for me. Anytime I try to do a progressive set up for Bis/tris after a few weeks my elbows are wrecked.

Overall I’m feeling pretty damn good. Training is going well, appetite is good, and supps are doing their things.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws