Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2019, 02:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin View Post
No night sweats from using this product. I haven't experienced any sides.
Thank you man. They've continued the past couple nights as well but not as bad as the first couple. I did have way more carbs last night lol. I know some people have night sweats from going hypo during the night. Maybe I'm not taking in enough at dinner but that seems unlikely.

I'm going to continue using it for sure. The night sweats aren't horrific or anything but it was something I wanted to inquire about.
aphextwin likes this.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:11 PM
Registered Member

Ordering insulingen. If it works great I for one wouldn't mind a price increase for a quality product.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

quick question if you eat lots of fats like spilling over on your diet wouldn't you just get as fat as say if you ran something like humalog; since its technically like a insulin segretegogue?
Old 06-10-2019, 12:07 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5millionbucks View Post
quick question if you eat lots of fats like spilling over on your diet wouldn't you just get as fat as say if you ran something like humalog; since its technically like a insulin segretegogue?
No. In theory just the opposite. Its GDA not insulin (a storage hormone)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2019, 04:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Muscle View Post
No. In theory just the opposite. Its GDA not insulin (a storage hormone)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah but it seems to work in a diff pathway compared to GDAs that aren't as efficient in putting on size/muscle compared to Insuligen. Cause the way this description says; it is more like an insulin secretegogue; similar to how mk677 is compared to HGH; thats what I am getting at when I read the description.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:22 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5millionbucks View Post
No, for two reasons.

One, the compounds in Insuligen are blood glucose dependent, so the amount of insulin that is secreted is directly dependent on to the amount of carbs that are consumed. By preventing excess insulin from floating around in the bloodstream, fat storage become less likely. In other words, if someone getx fat when using insuligen, it is not because of the Insuligen. It is because they just ate too much.

Two, Insuligen has insulin senstizing effects, stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogensis. So, even if you do overeat, you are less likely to gain fat while using insuligen than if you weren't using Insuligen.

Furthermore, Insuligen differs from all other GDA's on the market in that it doesn't suppress protein synthesis via excessve AMPK activation. This occurs with virtually all other GDA's on the market today, as most are loaded to the gills with insulin senstizers. Insulin senstizers work primarily via AMPK. Insuligen does not.
concreter and Djufo like this.

https://www.masupps.com/

MA Labs 20% OFF Code:
arnold20

http://maresearchchems.com/

MA Research 15% OFF Code: pm15
Old 06-17-2019, 11:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I use the product though I'm not sure if I'm maximizing it. I take humalog pre-workout, then take 3 caps of insuligen post-workout. Would that be a good way to use it?

I was also thinking of using it with other carb meals. Could one use it with every carb meal even if this means 5-6 times a day?
Old 06-17-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
I use the product though I'm not sure if I'm maximizing it. I take humalog pre-workout, then take 3 caps of insuligen post-workout. Would that be a good way to use it?

I was also thinking of using it with other carb meals. Could one use it with every carb meal even if this means 5-6 times a day?
Rather than worrying about Humalog, look at it this way. As long as you have blood glucose floating around (the more, the better) in your bloodstream, the Insuligen will stimulate insulin secretion. Whether exosgneous insulin is present or not, The ability of insuligen to stimulate insulij secretion will be dependent on your blood glucose levels.

You can use insuligen every time you consume carbs. I don't put that on the bottle because it would require a lot of caps. Not only would it cost more to take that much, but customers might think they had to use it that ofen in order to benefit from it. Therefore, I suggested using it twice daily, with the meals that typically contain the most carbs (the training window, for example).

On a side note, I am having an Insuligen Super Sale VERY soon. It will be my biggest sale ever on any single product. Tons of guys have told me they want to try it, but that they don't have enough money in their budgest for this category if product.

I wanted to make it affordable for all, so everyone who wants to use it has an opportunity.

MA Labs 20% OFF Code:
arnold20

Old 06-17-2019, 10:55 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
Rather than worrying about Humalog, look at it this way. As long as you have blood glucose floating around (the more, the better) in your bloodstream, the Insuligen will stimulate insulin secretion. Whether exosgneous insulin is present or not, The ability of insuligen to stimulate insulij secretion will be dependent on your blood glucose levels.

You can use insuligen every time you consume carbs. I don't put that on the bottle because it would require a lot of caps. Not only would it cost more to take that much, but customers might think they had to use it that ofen in order to benefit from it. Therefore, I suggested using it twice daily, with the meals that typically contain the most carbs (the training window, for example).

On a side note, I am having an Insuligen Super Sale VERY soon. It will be my biggest sale ever on any single product. Tons of guys have told me they want to try it, but that they don't have enough money in their budgest for this category if product.

I wanted to make it affordable for all, so everyone who wants to use it has an opportunity.
I really appreciate the response Mike. You have so many great products. I'm a big fan.

As to the insuligen, the product is fantastic. I don't think there's a product like this anywhere. Its potential benefits seem to be fantastic for those wanting to grow.

Last question, the serving size is 3 caps. Does this apply to any amount of carbs consumed at a given meal? For example, one would take 3 caps whether consuming 25g of carbs, 50g of carbs or even 75g of carbs etc.. per meal?

I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for that sale

Thanks Mike for everything you do for the community.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:10 AM
Registered Member

Very interested in trying the Insuligen. Any idea when you will be having this sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post

OutToLunch likes this.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Kilo Klub Member

New MA Products?

I know this in reference to Insuligen, but what other products do you have planned for release?
Old 07-09-2019, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conanster View Post
Very interested in trying the Insuligen. Any idea when you will be having this sale?
Within 24-48 hours.

MA Labs 20% OFF Code:
arnold20

Old 07-11-2019, 09:31 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
I really appreciate the response Mike. You have so many great products. I'm a big fan.

As to the insuligen, the product is fantastic. I don't think there's a product like this anywhere. Its potential benefits seem to be fantastic for those wanting to grow.

Last question, the serving size is 3 caps. Does this apply to any amount of carbs consumed at a given meal? For example, one would take 3 caps whether consuming 25g of carbs, 50g of carbs or even 75g of carbs etc.. per meal?

I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for that sale

Thanks Mike for everything you do for the community.
Bump for this question.