over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First full PL meet, 2100 raw total

eMensXXXL

Registered
So I finally entered my first full meet, I usually did push pull or deadlift only because I am a taller bodybuilder.
Ended the day with a 750 squat, 505 bench and 845 RPS world record deadlift, at 275lbs.

https://youtu.be/eJ2tQWAcL1o

Holy crap, looks like your benching, squatting and deadlifting 225 LOL, definitely crushed it.

Congrats man !

there's this guy on here named Kbrown

I feel like you could learn a lot from him

Great job brotha... super strong

Way cool! I competed in PL during the early 1980s loved it, miss it
You should be proud great job!

OK so your warm-up weights total 2100. Next time don't hold back and show us what you can really do !!! Great job !!

Great lifts EM! Your deadlift was sent to me by some friends who train and competed there...you did the BB community proud and impressed the powerlifters! You had more in the tank on all lifts! Great job bud!

WOW:eek:

What is your age and how long have you been lifting? I am also wondering how tall you are because if youre over 6 foot then that makes most of those feats even more impressive.

It looks like you have a great build for powerlifting. When you deadlift it looks like your legs are fairly short compared to the length of your arms, or maybe its just because you are holding up the titantic!? Having long arms helps in the dead but makes the bench so hard.

Keep us posted on how your future meets go because you are a beast!

Great lifts EM! Your deadlift was sent to me by some friends who train and competed there...you did the BB community proud and impressed the powerlifters! You had more in the tank on all lifts! Great job bud!

Thank you all! I will really push the limits my next meet. It felt good knowing there was more in the tank. I may compete at the Arnold in march but not positive yet, gonna see how the next training cycle goes.

WOW:eek:

What is your age and how long have you been lifting? I am also wondering how tall you are because if youre over 6 foot then that makes most of those feats even more impressive.

It looks like you have a great build for powerlifting. When you deadlift it looks like your legs are fairly short compared to the length of your arms, or maybe its just because you are holding up the titantic!? Having long arms helps in the dead but makes the bench so hard.

Keep us posted on how your future meets go because you are a beast!

I am 6'1", usually around 285-290. I competed at last year's npc east coast cup weighing 250 on stage.

The bench used to be my best lift until I tore my pec in 2012, which I had repaired. I didn't give myself enough time after a bodybuilding show to fully recover before training too heavy. So now I am content with anything over 5 in the bench.

Great lifts! Keep going with full meets

I am 6'1", usually around 285-290. I competed at last year's npc east coast cup weighing 250 on stage.

The bench used to be my best lift until I tore my pec in 2012, which I had repaired. I didn't give myself enough time after a bodybuilding show to fully recover before training too heavy. So now I am content with anything over 5 in the bench.

over 500 on the bench is still darn good in my book. The strongest guy I knew lifted in I think it was the 242 lb class and his lifts were about the same as yours but he was only about 5 foot 6 inches tall. Do you find yourself being one of the tallest competitors?

I hope you do the Arnold's I'll be there competing in the 242's. I haven't been on here in so long I forgot my username and had to make a new account lol. Congrats again man, you killed it!

I hope you do the Arnold's I'll be there competing in the 242's. I haven't been on here in so long I forgot my username and had to make a new account lol. Congrats again man, you killed it!

Powerbuilder if I'm not mistaken

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner