over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DRUGS KILL YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL HERNON

Banned
FOOD is a drug...........the worst kind........eat bad and youll die early......steroids do not hurt you...........steroids and over eating will.steroids and a great diet and you'll live to 100

I agree but there must be a limit to dosage size of course... Aas wise??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steroids are drugs, use too much and you will die also.
Reckless statement.

I very much agree with the premise but it's not that simple. Take tren at 100mg per day for years with a perfect diet and it's still very bad. Also depends on what is exactly being used, the dose, and how long it's being used for. A perfect diet mitigates A LOT of issues, however.

True!

I very much agree with the premise but it's not that simple. Take tren at 100mg per day for years with a perfect diet and it's still very bad. Also depends on what is exactly being used, the dose, and how long it's being used for. A perfect diet mitigates A LOT of issues, however.

Oh yes......I was just being controversial

FOOD is a drug...........the worst kind........eat bad and youll die early......steroids do not hurt you...........steroids and over eating will.steroids and a great diet and you'll live to 100

The core of this statement is correct. A friend who went pro a few years ago takes super doses of drugs and his diet is total fast food pounding calories. Literally not a micronutrient to be found.

he takes liv52 and humanofort and thinks he is good to go.

Diet is the home base that makes it all work and VERY few people get it right.

Here is a thread I posted a while back on a different person. I did convince this guy to lower his drugs but he was still on a lot in my opinion. I didn't even put him on many supplements. The drastic changes in his bloodwork was due to DIET.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...current-client-critical-health-situation.html

I try to shoot for 20-25 servings of fruit and veggies a lot with two of 6 meals being vegan. You still can't abuse drugs but it is truly a miracle what I diet like this will do.

i see too many guys eating chicken and rice 8 times a day with a little veggies. THAT IS NOT A HEALTHY DIET AT ALL!. Many of these guys are eating 5,000 calories a day and as malnourished as anyone.

for the record I do believe in a lot of supplements but I believe in changing drugs and diet to get all bloods at least normal and then supplements can take you over the top to optimal.

I agree with this statement for the most part I believe the majority if the deaths in bodybuilding are related to a poor diet that's extremely high in empty calories look how many people die on a daily basis due to poor nutrition and these people were never were involved in bodybuilding or took drugs but the common denominator are large amounts of dead empty calories

you are what you eat, diet is number one for health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how someone as respected as Phil could post that the sky is green and there would be 10 idiots quickly agreeing with him. If you cant see he is trying to stir the pod than your a moron. Think for yourself people.

I have always said: Eat the food the kills you the slowest.

Is he gonna release Folistatin v2. Gain 30 pounds in 3 hours?

Funny how someone as respected as Phil could post that the sky is green and there would be 10 idiots quickly agreeing with him. If you cant see he is trying to stir the pod than your a moron. Think for yourself people.

I think we all understand and are not for high doses but he is right. All everyone talks about here is supplements when it comes to health. "Hi eat 6,000 of calories from fast food but I'll take a little liv52 and apple cider vingar and I'm cool!"

That was my take and my point on this. Of course nobody is condoning massive doses but diet is the #1 weapon many could fix their health with. Diet...the most important part of the entire question is virtually never talked about. Even from the "guru's" around here it's just a list of supplements.

Last edited:
Everytime I think this moron is gone and come back.. BOOM! There he is again posting the craziest shit I have ever seen. You need mental help, Bro. I mean that.

I don't give a shit who posts what. High sugar and daily cheat meals while on drugs will eventually kill you faster than eating clean would.

Do you have something that I could buy so I can continue to take steroids and feel good about it? Where can I send the money?

I don't give a shit who posts what. High sugar and daily cheat meals while on drugs will eventually kill you faster than eating clean would.

100% agree. One thing I did as a hypochondriac (LOL) when I took the plunge was to be even more meticulous with diet, same thing since adding slin to the mix as I didn't want to get fat.

Man this guy posts stupidness like Ross. No wonder he scams people over and over again. I have no idea why the higher ups here have a love affair with a liar and a cheater. If anything its the board that loses credibility.

Everytime I think this moron is gone and come back.. BOOM! There he is again posting the craziest shit I have ever seen. You need mental help, Bro. I mean that.
Why not show how he is wrong? Instead of an ad hominem attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner