Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1014Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2019, 11:28 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynn View Post
HBO show success drives Chernobyl tourism boom

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...ertainmentNews

One Chernobyl tour agency reported a 40% rise in trip bookings since the series, made by HBO, began in May and which has attracted outstanding reviews.

English-language tours usually cost around $100 per person.
I guess that dome they put up contains most of the radiation. I did not know that. I think it would be really interesting to see. I thought it was still too dangerous there.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:16 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
I guess that dome they put up contains most of the radiation. I did not know that. I think it would be really interesting to see. I thought it was still too dangerous there.
Anthony Bourdain went there for one of his episodes years ago. You might be able to stream it:

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/...isodes/ukraine
Old 06-13-2019, 07:19 AM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

The new season of Black Mirror is on Netflix. I love it because it’s weird AF just like me. 😀
Samson250 and DDub2 like this.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:17 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer

Watched "Serenity" with Mathew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. Started off as a decent enough movie, but at about 3/4 through the movie....all I can say is.....DUMBEST PLOT TWIST EVER!!!!!
Old 06-14-2019, 01:04 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Jett anyone?

Old 06-15-2019, 02:05 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I went to see MIB International. It's ok, pretty funny.

Since I got an email from AMC I knew that IMAX customers could get the MIB shades this weekend. They were not handing them out to everyone: I had to ask and show my ticket to get them.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

"The Mustang" is a good story with good acting by Matthias Schoenaerts, it´s the story of Roman Coleman, a violent convict, who is given the chance to participate in a rehabilitation therapy program involving the training of wild mustangs, worth a watch.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

The Mule with Clint Eastwood!
Old 06-16-2019, 09:58 PM
Verified Customer

the newish netflix special "I am mother"

Not the best movie in the world but it was pretty good, worth watching it. More of a thinker movie which I like, lots of small clues to whats going on so have to pay attention to it, I know a few friends completely missed a few things/point of the movie/ending lol so have to pay attention.
Old 06-16-2019, 10:20 PM
Verified Customer / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsuey View Post
the newish netflix special "I am mother"

Not the best movie in the world but it was pretty good, worth watching it. More of a thinker movie which I like, lots of small clues to whats going on so have to pay attention to it, I know a few friends completely missed a few things/point of the movie/ending lol so have to pay attention.

I’ve been waiting to watch this! Looks good.

www.PharmaComStore.ws
Use code "Durro5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Old 06-17-2019, 02:39 AM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

The new season of THE FLASH on Netflix was good.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:45 AM
Registered Member

New season of bad blood an netflix is also good.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:46 AM
Kilo Klub Member

John Wick Pt 3 was badass! action sequences like i have never seen. just badass stuff. its about 2 hr and 15 min long and i'd say 2 hours of it is fighting! great flick.
-F2S
Old 06-17-2019, 03:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2Serve View Post
John Wick Pt 3 was badass! action sequences like i have never seen. just badass stuff. its about 2 hr and 15 min long and i'd say 2 hours of it is fighting! great flick.
-F2S
It was def still enjoyable but I thought it was the worst of the three for various reasons.
Old 06-17-2019, 01:52 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Well, I often watch sports, I like football most of all. I need to watch sports, because as I bet on sports, this is a great way to earn money on the Internet, by the way. Here I use this bookmaker https://registration.info.ke/. I like it, because there are quick payouts and a user-friendly interface, you can also try
Old 06-18-2019, 05:07 AM

City on a Hill

This just started on Showtime last night. I liked the first episode. This is one I think will be good.
Nyoco likes this.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

GODZILLA.
Fit2Serve likes this.
Old 06-18-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
This just started on Showtime last night. I liked the first episode. This is one I think will be good.
Here is a review:
https://www.npr.org/2019/06/14/73235...n-t-disappoint
Old 06-18-2019, 11:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Ready or Not

Old 06-19-2019, 09:39 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I’m watching Project Blue Book from the History channel kind of an X Files type series based on UFO investigations back in the day.