over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine HCl - Making me sick

satellite

Newbies
I've attempted to make my own Ephedrine/Caffeine stacks with Ephedrine HCl but no matter how long the dose, it always makes me very ill (severe gastric distress) without any evidence of thermogenic effects of classic ephedrine.

I've moderated the ephedrine dose from 10mg to 50mg. Always makes me sick. It's not the caffeine since I am accustomed to taking the caffeine tablets. And I've never been sick from any Ephedrine products before (Stacker2, Ripped Fuel, and later UGL).

Has anyone else experienced this from trying to make your own EC mix? I am trying to rule out everything before I have the ephe tested.

I've attempted to make my own Ephedrine/Caffeine stacks with Ephedrine HCl but no matter how long the dose, it always makes me very ill (severe gastric distress) without any evidence of thermogenic effects of classic ephedrine.

I've moderated the ephedrine dose from 10mg to 50mg. Always makes me sick. It's not the caffeine since I am accustomed to taking the caffeine tablets. And I've never been sick from any Ephedrine products before (Stacker2, Ripped Fuel, and later UGL).

Has anyone else experienced this from trying to make your own EC mix? I am trying to rule out everything before I have the ephe tested.

The severe gastric distress is odd in my opinion with EPH. Sides vary with us all though but I don't think that's a typical side effect.

I had never messed with ephedrine until this last pre-contest run. I hate the crap. Makes me feel DRAINED as hell.

I've gotten FAR more out of clen and I don't feel like shit on it. just my .02

The severe gastric distress is odd in my opinion with EPH. Sides vary with us all though but I don't think that's a typical side effect.

Thank you for the sanity check -- I've never heard anyone having these sides as well. I think I received product that wasn't of quality.

I had never messed with ephedrine until this last pre-contest run. I hate the crap. Makes me feel DRAINED as hell.

I've gotten FAR more out of clen and I don't feel like shit on it. just my .02

What other side effects do you have? Ephe makes me hot, sweat, very effective thermogenic.

I've found clen to be effective but it gives me the shakes. But it also gave me improved cardio performance. I think I'll revisit it.

ManPower used to have an ECA product...made me sick as a dog but sudafed and stuff like that im fine with.

How are you guys getting the ephedrine hci? I tried to get some (Bronkaid) from a pharmacy and they told me it's prescription only.

Sometimes I wish it was like out west here in the north east...high power ephedrine products for sale dirt cheap, get shredded in a week lol....just kidding...maybe:D

What brand of ephedrine are you taking? OTC like bronkaid or something off the net?

ManPower used to have an ECA product...made me sick as a dog but sudafed and stuff like that im fine with.

How are you guys getting the ephedrine hci? I tried to get some (Bronkaid) from a pharmacy and they told me it's prescription only.

Sometimes I wish it was like out west here in the north east...high power ephedrine products for sale dirt cheap, get shredded in a week lol....just kidding...maybe:D

Could it be the place you went to didn't know what they're talking about?

I picked up bronkaid from CVS and also from Walgreens with no problem.

Kanzien in 8mg tabs is the only way to go. Cheap and pure. I used it with Caffeine asprin 8-12 weeks at a crack. It improved my cardio, breathing, energized me, sharpened my focus, I felt my body was utilizing more fat for fuel, that constant feel of energy all day instead of spikes. And thermogenic effects too.

It's legal to buy in Canada. But it was outlawed for importation in the states. The only way is to have a friend in Canada buy it and ship it to you. I wish I had a connect in Canada. I mean miss that stuff. I use an albuteral inhaler now so I can breath. Damn fucking big pharma fucking me with the help of USA laws.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You went from 10mg up to 50mg? Both doses made you sick?

If so, just stop taking it. If 10mg went fine, then bump it up only a little as needed (ie 20-25mg) instead of such a large change in dosage.

I use Primatene tabs that I pick up from like Wal-Mart.

You went from 10mg up to 50mg? Both doses made you sick?

If so, just stop taking it. If 10mg went fine, then bump it up only a little as needed (ie 20-25mg) instead of such a large change in dosage.

I use Primatene tabs that I pick up from like Wal-Mart.

Ya 25mg is plenty of ephedrine, taking 50mg is the problem.

If you are in the states just get Bronkaid or Primatene tablets behind the pharmacy counter (CVS/Walgreens etc). They even make a Generic Primatene tablets now (brown box). There is seriously no discernable difference between the two regardless of what people say. There's a miniscule difference in the molecular amount of Ephedrine between them is all.

I have never had problems with FDA regulated Eph.

Primatene is under $10.00. I found mine at my local grocery store pharmacy (Albertsons). You can see it behind the register, just make sure you have your ID. 12.5mg pills 60 count.

Primatene is under $10.00. I found mine at my local grocery store pharmacy (Albertsons). You can see it behind the register, just make sure you have your ID. 12.5mg pills 60 count.

If I recall you can get 2 boxes at a time- per week or so, which is more than enough.

48 pack X (50 tabs @ 8mg) epedrine hcl. 2,400 8mg tabs $130. I'm looking at them right now. I like the ECA stack but I've also had go results using 100-200 micro grams of clen

48 pack X (50 tabs @ 8mg) epedrine hcl. 2,400 8mg tabs $130. I'm looking at them right now. I like the ECA stack but I've also had go results using 100-200 micro grams of clen

Does a sponsor carry those? I am looking as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131