over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to PCT (many different theories)

Mrshred

Registered
coming off a long test prop mast prop and threw Tren in at the end cycle. I was planning to do
100mg Clomid first week then 50mg next 4 weeks
60mg Nolva first week then 40mg next 4
Then a natural test booster with DAA... I don't want to use HCG

Y'all think this suffices I'm now reading things like 250mg Clomid the first day and bunch of different sht. Thanks

I have been advised by many top and knowledgable guys (mind you I was on heavy dosages for a long time) they reccomend dropping all compounds other then test.

Do a two week taper
i.e.
250mg for one week then
150mg for another week
Immediately preceding that blast hcg for 2 weeks every 3rd day and then after that a 2 weeks run clomid 50mg x2 per day. And you are done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
coming off a long test prop mast prop and threw Tren in at the end cycle. I was planning to do
100mg Clomid first week then 50mg next 4 weeks
60mg Nolva first week then 40mg next 4
Then a natural test booster with DAA... I don't want to use HCG

Y'all think this suffices I'm now reading things like 250mg Clomid the first day and bunch of different sht. Thanks

You don't need 250mg per day of Clomid.

100mg day 1 is enough, then 50mg/ED for 2 weeks, 3 weeks 25mg/ED.

Nova 40mg/ED week 1, 20mg/ED another 5 weeks.

DAA doesn't work, but the supplement industry will have you believe otherwise. In this study, 6g per day actually reduced total testosterone level in healthy males and 3g had no effect on testosterone markers.

You need HCG on cycle at 250-500ius 2x per week with an AI. I advise to ramp the HCG doubling the dosage for the final 4 shots leading to PCT.

Last edited:
I have been advised by many top and knowledgable guys (mind you I was on heavy dosages for a long time) they reccomend dropping all compounds other then test.

Do a two week taper
i.e.
250mg for one week then
150mg for another week
Immediately preceding that blast hcg for 2 weeks every 3rd day and then after that a 2 weeks run clomid 50mg x2 per day. And you are done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 weeks of SERM treatment is not sufficient for HPTA restoration.

End of cycle drop all gear except test

Keep test at 200mg for one week

Next week drop to 100mg

Last 1-2 weeks drop test to 50mg

Come off completely

Obviously dosages can be varied but that's a general example
Clomid only prolongs the process
HCG isn't necessary unless trying to have kids

End of cycle drop all gear except test

Keep test at 200mg for one week

Next week drop to 100mg

Last 1-2 weeks drop test to 50mg

Come off completely

Obviously dosages can be varied but that's a general example
Clomid only prolongs the process
HCG isn't necessary unless trying to have kids

Clomid prolongs what process?

HCG isn't necessary to maintain testicular size and function off cycle, or restore the testes after a cycle of androgens?

Tapering off Test is decades old and doesn't help restore the HPTA.

PCT just keeps you stimulated, it does nothing to "restart" anything, believe what you will.

Remember that testosterone stimulating metabolites of clomid stay active for up to 6 weeks.

i've done it both ways Pct and none.
My preference is tuff it out with nothing. its been said pct drugs just prolong the inevitable.
I am 3 week off a short ester cycle now and plan on doing 8 more, Blood work weekly.....
For me it come off cold turkey.

Peace

Clomid prolongs what process?

HCG isn't necessary to maintain testicular size and function off cycle, or restore the testes after a cycle of androgens?

Tapering off Test is decades old and doesn't help restore the HPTA.
Yes it is decades old, and it's still used for a reason. It's not meant to restore the HPTA. It's meant to help someone come off a cycle without hormone levels going whack, and help the body to normalize.

Nope, HCG is not necessary for most. Unless of course, you are no longer capable of producing. Can you use it to somewhat speed up the process? Absolutely!

The two posts above answer your clomid question.

Remember the "ideal" position for maximum stimulation of the HPGA is low testosterone and low estradiol.

Low estradiol will stimulate GNRH, low testosterone will keep E2 low (E2 comes from aromatization of testosterone.

Anything that stimulates the gonads will lead to E2 rising, which will turn off GNRH.

Yes it is decades old, and it's still used for a reason. It's not meant to restore the HPTA. It's meant to help someone come off a cycle without hormone levels going whack, and help the body to normalize.

Nope, HCG is not necessary for most. Unless of course, you are no longer capable of producing. Can you use it to somewhat speed up the process? Absolutely!

The two posts above answer your clomid question.

Isn't the whole point of PCT to quickly restore endogenous testosterone production? If it helps, I'm down for using it and advising it.

Remember the "ideal" position for maximum stimulation of the HPGA is low testosterone and low estradiol.

Low estradiol will stimulate GNRH, low testosterone will keep E2 low (E2 comes from aromatization of testosterone.

Anything that stimulates the gonads will lead to E2 rising, which will turn off GNRH.

So you don't advocate the usage of SERMs for PCT?

Using an AI towards the end of PCT, if T rises too fast, is certainly beneficial.

i've done it both ways Pct and none.
My preference is tuff it out with nothing. its been said pct drugs just prolong the inevitable.
I am 3 week off a short ester cycle now and plan on doing 8 more, Blood work weekly.....
For me it come off cold turkey.

Peace

How old are you?

SERMs have been proven to raise testosterone in hypogonadal males. "Toughing it out" no doubt works, but is going to take longer and lead to more sever side effects attributed to low testosterone.

How old are you?

SERMs have been proven to raise testosterone in hypogonadal males. "Toughing it out" no doubt works, but is going to take longer and lead to more sever side effects attributed to low testosterone.

52 Y.O.
SERMs just prolong the inevitable sooner or later you are goin to come off of them also, and takin more drugs, so there is yr crash later and now longer to recover......

52 Y.O.
SERMs just prolong the inevitable sooner or later you are goin to come off of them also, and takin more drugs, so there is yr crash later and now longer to recover......

Crash later from what, coming off of the SERMs? By that time our T is baseline or above baseline anyway.

SERMs help by blocking the estrogen receptor in the hypothalamus and up regulating the pituitary gland to GNRH. Thats a fact.

Just coming off cold turkey is not the most efficient way of doing things here.

Even low dosages of exogenous testosterone will cause negative feedback.

I haven't done PCT in 10 years but from what I remember you should do 500iu hcg 2x per week "during" your cycle from start to finish. Finish meaning if using short esters then you can stop at the same time if using long esters continue using hCG two weeks after your last shot. Then 100mg Clomid for 2 weeks followed by 50mg clomid another 2-4weeks depending on your cycle length.
Some will add Nolvadex as well but I don't believe Nolvadex alone can recover the HPTA it's used more so to control estrogen during the Clomid use.

And the only true way to tell is to maybe wait another 4 to 6 weeks after this is completely over and get blood work done. Do not just get testosterone checked. Get luteinizing hormone checked because if you're LH is normal and your testosterone is low or normal that means you have already recovered regardless. If your LH is not accurate that means your body is still trying to recover so you do not want to start a cycle until LH is normal.

Last edited:
I haven't done PCT in 10 years but from what I remember you should do 500iu hcg 2x per week "during" your cycle from start to finish. Finish meaning if using short esters then you can stop at the same time if using long esters continue using hCG two weeks after your last shot. Then 100mg Clomid for 2 weeks followed by 50mg clomid another 2-4weeks depending on your cycle length.
Some will add Nolvadex as well but I don't believe Nolvadex alone can recover the HPTA it's used more so to control estrogen during the Clomid use.

And the only true way to tell is to maybe wait another 4 to 6 weeks after this is completely over and get blood work done. Do not just get testosterone checked. Get luteinizing hormone checked because if you're LH is normal and your testosterone is low or normal that means you have already recovered regardless. If your LH is not accurate that means your body is still trying to recover so you do not want to start a cycle until LH is normal.

You're correct, although if I had to pick one, I'd probably pick Tamoxifen.

If you plan on going back on steroids then I would not use a PCT.

First I come off compounds, I keep test in.
Then I taper it down.
I end my test around 150mg.

Ill stay off for how ever long I feel like it 4,6,8,10,12 weeks whatever. Then I go back on. Even if your test levels are shit that's even better for when you do go back on. Your body will soak that shit up like a sponge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131