over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tudca vs UDCA

Thappy

Registered
Hi guys i cant run orals like sdrol or methyltren even taking 1500-2000 tudca. dbol and adrol im fine at high doses.

Just wondering how much better proper prescription UDCA actually is as its now something i can get my hands on. Also what dose, i know dose is very dependent on the person but just a basic guideline.

Thanks

[lang=de]Hmmm, UDCA didn't do anything good for my liver. Bloodtest shows nothing after one pack...[/lang]

:confused:do some research, TUDCA do has the effect to protect liver safe,how could it happen to cause your buddy liver toxic?:confused:

sorry i made it confused. udca improve measures of liver function, reduce the risk of developing chronic liver disease. i want to say is my buddy thought it has tiny effect for caused liver toxic for him.
thanks for your remind:)

A reply with some knowledge or experience would be fantastic thanks guys hahah

Just get the real thing by Ursofalk and find out for yourself how much better pharmaceutical grade is than what a supplement company came up with.

Just get the real thing by Ursofalk and find out for yourself how much better pharmaceutical grade is than what a supplement company came up with.

Thats the exact stuff i have access too.

UDCA is better than TUDCA given the fact that (TUDCA) just a pro-drug to UDCA. Both will help prevent primary biliary cirrhosis, which is an issue with oral steroids.

Guys, I am far from an expert here, just somebody who has researched TUDCA because of some issues with my liver. A simple google search will produce tons of studies that show TUDCA was basically step for step with UDCA in many different types of liver disorders....There is even a study where TUDCA, not UDCA was so effective that it was reducing the Viral loads of patients with Hep C very very significantly. In the study the subjects were primarily older adults and the dosages were starting in the 1500mg/ day range, I believe some subjects went as high as 2500mgs/day. The sample size wasn't large but the results were consistent, every single person who participated lowered their viral load, with a good portion quite significantly. If anyone out there has any info as to whether TUDCA can be ran in regular doses indefinitely I would be very interested to find out.

UDCA is better than TUDCA given the fact that (TUDCA) just a pro-drug to UDCA. Both will help prevent primary biliary cirrhosis, which is an issue with oral steroids.

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01829698

Though ursodeoxycholate acid (UDCA) is the well known effective therapy for PBC,clinical effectiveness of UDCA may be limited by its poor absorption and extensive biotransformation.The more hydrophillic bile acid tauroursodeoxycholate (TUDCA) is the active ingredients of UDCA,and has been approved by state food and drug administration in China for treatment of cholesterol stones.So it is necessary to verify the efficacy and safety of TUDCA in the treatment of adult primary biliary cirrhosis. In this randomized, double-blinded, double -dummy, parallel-controlled and multicenter clinical trial, we detect the proportion of patients who had AKP decline more than 25% as the primary outcome;decline of ALP,total bilirubin, GGT,ALT and AST as secondary outcomes after patients were treated with TUDCA or UDCA for 24 weeks

Haven't found sure answer, fro what I read, the usual dose is 6 - 12mg/kg/day either as a single night time dose or in divided doses.Low doses of TUDCA and UDCA protect Hep G2 cells from EtOH-induced cytotoxicity. However, TUDCA seems to be more effective than UDCA in reversing the damage.

TUDCA didn’t do anything to improve my numbers..when I switched to UDCA they improved DRAMATICALLY
Regardless of studies, for me UDCA (Ursofalk) is king of all liver supps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws