over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which one? (Coach)

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking for a good coach. After researching, I’ve got it narrowed down to 3 guys:

1. Bleu Taylor

2. Jason Theobald (scooby prep)

3. John Harris (Johnny juice)

If anyone has any input on any one of these 3 i appreciate it👍🏻

*EDIT: Let me also add turner riddle to that list

Looking for a good coach. After researching, I’ve got it narrowed down to 3 guys:

1. Bleu Taylor

Jason Theobald

1. Bleu Taylor

A coach for what? :confused:

1. Bleu Taylor

Turner is probably your cheapest option. He is still competing himself and I don't know if his clientele are in the realm of Bleu and Jason.
At least IMO, Jason is a better choice if you are looking from a healthy perspective. But I think Bleu would deliver a freakier package.

Yea non competitor here, maybe one day. Any other suggestions that aren’t listed are welcome as well

I’ve heard good things about him. Care to share what has set him apart for you?

His formal education and vast knowledge of nutrition specifically - he was a dietitian in a hospital setting, at least when I worked with him a few years ago. Very personable, always available to chat and willing to troubleshoot even minute issues. Reasonably priced and best of all...he is above all the drama and bs surrounding this niche industry.

I placed 2nd in a large heavyweight class (at 23 years old) at one of the biggest regional shows in the US under Chris's guidance. He brought me in more conditioned than I've ever been able to recreate to this day. My avatar is actually me on stage at said show.

1. Bleu Taylor

How is your training and diet going now? We have chatted a lot in the past and you used to be the ultimate overcomplicater. Sending the same people hundreds of pm's and never following the answers. You never stuck to routines ever and from memory I know your diet was not good at all. Not even the basics. Has that changed? If a coach gave you a list of say 6 meals to eat every day would you stick to it? Would the fact you paid him make you more consistent with everything? I don't mean this is a negative way at all I just don't want you to throw your money away. Getting a coach could be great for you. Everyone changes and you seem more chilled now.

I think any of them will work for you as you just need to follow a basic bodybuilding routine with consistency over the long term. TOO55 makes some good points and it all depends upon what you are after. Some are more health concerned and slow and steady in a sense whereas one guy from what I have heard is more foot on the gas so you will likely blow up fast. Although that all comes back to you and what exactly you want from a coach and what you are prepared to do. Some guys get a coach and tell them they want to grow but do it as safely as possible whereas others want to get freaky as fast as possible. What exactly do you want to do? What are your stats now and what are your exact goals?

Andrew vu. Reasonable very quick helpful and doesn't abuse doses. Just prepped Santi for the USA. And also natalia is going with him since Matt porter passed. I'm doing the same

Andrew Vu is a great option. Your list is pretty good. If you’re willing to spend money like that though I would also look into Johnny Casalena (team pro fx) as well as Ariel Alberto (Cutz).

As always, since it’s my post, I gotta say it’s cause he’s expensive but he is definitively the best. You can always contact AJ Sims.

If you’re not gonna follow every direction to the T your wasting your money on any coach.

Have you worked with AJ or have buddies who have?

Couple local guys do and they love him..then you get on the interwebs and hes' satan.

Thank you guys. I Should re-iterate, I am not a competitor, rather just looking to lean down right now, then reverse and build back up, LEAN of course

Maybe one day I will consider stepping on stage but not for a while LOL

Couple local guys do and they love him..then you get on the interwebs and hes' satan.

Those Cement boys don't fuck around... the dude just spits out winners...he is a bit pricey but the results are sick.....

I emailed in and went back and forth with Nikki and him a few times. I’ve received some very specific guidance and direction and I’m working independent now and coming back to him when I hit 225/230 at 10-15% and we’ll start chipping away to get me back on stage.

Yeah people talking shit about high dose orals then running dnp to try and shred down? They can get the fuck out of here. He used to be a very active member here but he’s moved on I guess, he’s in his DMs here all the time though.

Stay out of my protocol, my coaching, and my prep if you’re just too afraid to run the compounds as directed.

To be fair he will work with you in any capacity you want he’s not gonna push gear on you, but if you want to win. And I mean win regional level and above, and you’re using aas anyways,why not push the boundaries with someone who is churning out winner after winner?

Those Cement boys don't fuck around... the dude just spits out winners...he is a bit pricey but the results are sick.....
MTF:
Just tried to PM you but your inbox is full. See body of message copy pasted below. You’re the man.

Hey dude. Just wanted to reach out and say thanks for everything you share on here. As the only MP pro on the board I really do value almost every post you make. Thanks for being a great community member and sharing!

Love from Wisconsin,
Carnitashreds

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear