Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2019, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

HCG 3x Times A Week

500iu mon wed fri on trt. I tell you what I feel much better. Bigger balls and more sex drive. I used to just do 500iu once a week while on. This new protocol much better. Anyone else with same results?
Old 06-18-2019, 01:48 AM
Registered Member

If you do 300iu five days weekly you'll get less E2 conversion and similar results. I tried it with 200iu daily and experienced no increase in E2 from lower dosing.
Old 06-18-2019, 03:24 AM
Registered Member

Old 06-18-2019, 03:53 AM
Registered Member

The study I referenced. Different strokes, different folks but blood work rules at the end of the day. Nelson has done good things for the TRT community.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6693540
Old 06-18-2019, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

so better to do 1 dose or 3 doses split up? if doing 1500 per week

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
The study I referenced. Different strokes, different folks but blood work rules at the end of the day. Nelson has done good things for the TRT community.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6693540
Old 06-18-2019, 06:56 AM
Registered Member

I was doing 500 EOD but it may have been a little too much so in the future I am experimenting with 250-350 EOD

But 500 EOD did work it's just after a while my balls started to ache a little and I thought that may have been a sign of desensitization
Old 06-18-2019, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FITABOLICREP View Post
so better to do 1 dose or 3 doses split up? if doing 1500 per week
I experienced higher E2 doing higher doses vs the same amount spread out. I used to do 500iu 2x weekly but have moved to smaller doses more often since my E2 spike disproportionately to hCG amount.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

so maybe do 1000 a week spread out 5 days a week?
Old 06-18-2019, 12:51 PM
IFBB PRO / Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad rad View Post
If you do 300iu five days weekly you'll get less E2 conversion and similar results. I tried it with 200iu daily and experienced no increase in E2 from lower dosing.
You don`t need to use HCG if you are on the Humanofort. It contains Activin and Inhibin.

Activin and inhibin were first identified as proteins of central importance to reproductive biology for their capacity to regulate pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) secretion. Research spanning nearly three decades has revealed a highly complex relationship between these highly conserved proteins and their “siblings” in the transforming growth factor β superfamily. Activin actions are critical in many organ systems, and knowledge of how activin is produced and controlled is relevant to many aspects of human health and disease. Sertoli cell function is intimately related to activin and inhibin biology; these cells are targeted by pituitary gland-derived FSH to regulate their synthesis, and their levels are a key determinant of male fertility and physiology. Research has identified specific roles for locally produced activin and inhibin in testicular development and function. This chapter updates material in the previous edition of this book [1], focusing on activin and inhibin biology in the testis, to reflect the rapid growth in our understanding of these factors.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FITABOLICREP View Post
so maybe do 1000 a week spread out 5 days a week?
Pretty much what I do. I tried going without it, since I moved to daily TRT injections, but I don't feel as well and my libido suffers.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeric delczeg View Post
You don`t need to use HCG if you are on the Humanofort. It contains Activin and Inhibin.

Activin and inhibin were first identified as proteins of central importance to reproductive biology for their capacity to regulate pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) secretion. Research spanning nearly three decades has revealed a highly complex relationship between these highly conserved proteins and their “siblings” in the transforming growth factor β superfamily. Activin actions are critical in many organ systems, and knowledge of how activin is produced and controlled is relevant to many aspects of human health and disease. Sertoli cell function is intimately related to activin and inhibin biology; these cells are targeted by pituitary gland-derived FSH to regulate their synthesis, and their levels are a key determinant of male fertility and physiology. Research has identified specific roles for locally produced activin and inhibin in testicular development and function. This chapter updates material in the previous edition of this book [1], focusing on activin and inhibin biology in the testis, to reflect the rapid growth in our understanding of these factors.
I'm forced to buy it as part of my TRT regimen and I do better with than without it. I was diagnosed with extreme serotonin deficiency when younger and I react weird to all meds, I either over respond or don't respond. Humanofort makes life better but I still can't function properly without hCG.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:31 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeric delczeg View Post

Um...my balls stayed small on humanofort. So um...yeah no.