YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s the dumbest thought you’ve ever had?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Because I’m bored of AI discussions and it’s coming time to fill my stupid thread quota; I thought I’d ask.

I was driving today and thought: I wonder what would happen if we put a gorilla on a gram of test for 12 weeks...?

Bodybuilding related or not, the mundaneness of life must bring some stupid thoughts in your Guy’s heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
'this dnp makes sleeping pretty difficult... maybe i should use ambien.'

2 things...

1) Thinking that for whatever reason, listening to my penis and not my brain and having sex with the woman I just had sex with, would turn out any other way than digging myself into a shit hole I need to get out of ASAP.. She’s a close family friend and is staying with the family for a few months and probably expects this to turn into something, probably because I told her whatever my dick was telling me to and now I have “post nut syndrome” :eek: :banghead:

2) Aliens.... I think about bizarre shit with aliens and since listening to Bob Lazar on JRE the other day, how cool it would be if I made friends with one (somehow? Lol) and it offered me to travel the universe with it/them.. Would I be able to go and leave everything I know? Can I bring my dog? Stuff like that lol...

Definitely when it had snowed and the roads weren't cleared yet but somehow I thought 'I can take this corner at the normal speed'... Ended up in the field next to the road against a pole. Maybe I played one too many rally-games when I was younger.

She won’t cheat on me again... this time it’ll be different.

Dating my EX again and thinking it would turn out different. HAHAHA!

Thinking and doing “dirty bulks”
Using slin and doing dirty bulks
Eating chocolate every night of my childhood... ok I was a kid and didn’t work out, so I can’t blame myself

Thinking my first blast was going to give me a gnarly beard, give me a deeper voice, turn my dick into diamonds, yield me a pro card, and generally morph me into Mike O'hearn.

I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about that gorilla all day now......

Does the refrigerator light really go off when you close the door.

Synthol in the calves wont hurt.

Why would anyone in their right mind ever want to be married?

Looking at my first bodybuilding magazine at 14 years old "All I need are some Muscle Tech products and I'll look like Jay Cutler"

Why would anyone in their right mind ever want to be married?
Thinking that way about marriage is smart...LOL

Many alcohol/party/drug induced thoughts(back in my 20's)...wouldn't know where to start

I wasn't sure until after I did it but the dumbest thought I've ever had was to click on this thread. :D

I have to win an overall bodybuilding show sword for my dad to hang on his wall to remember me by since I’ll get dead any day from mega dosing roids.

I have to win an overall bodybuilding show sword for my dad to hang on his wall to remember me by since I’ll get dead any day from mega dosing roids.

He wont need a sword, he can just put your cremation urn up on the mantle. I plan on having mine up on ours, mix in my cat Gonzo's ashes.

He wont need a sword, he can just put your cremation urn up on the mantle. I plan on having mine up on ours, mix in my cat Gonzo's ashes.

I told him i want to be buried out back with a baby tree stuck inside my belly to grow off my nutrients. It’s illegal but that’s what I want. I hate how much our government thinks they have the right to control every aspect of our lives, even our deaths. It really pisses me off!

I told him i want to be buried out back with a baby tree stuck inside my belly to grow off my nutrients. It’s illegal but that’s what I want. I hate how much our government thinks they have the right to control every aspect of our lives, even our deaths. It really pisses me off!

Aint that the truth! Some in our country want the government to have even more control than they do now.

If the egg protein says ISOLATE it won't make me fart.

Will it did isolate me alone on one side of the gym, so maybe that was what they meant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131