over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who shoots there TRT test daily??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering how many guys take there TRT in a daily dose. Since I have switched to taking it daily over 1-2 times a weeks i Have definitely noticed a difference , my labs are far more consistent , test to estrogen levels are stable (821-test , 31-estro). I have Zero acne or water retention (except from shitty carbs)

My prescription dose is 150mg a week so my levels would be in the upper 600 range according to my dr. He had labs drawn Thursday morning after a Monday even injection. (His appointed time line) I started taking 20mg a day so to follow his does and this is where I'm at.

Also , what is ones though on adding say 10mg a day masteron to a daily TRT protocol just for summer cosmetic reasons?

Just wondering how many guys take there TRT in a daily dose. Since I have switched to taking it daily over 1-2 times a weeks i Have definitely noticed a difference , my labs are far more consistent , test to estrogen levels are stable (821-test , 31-estro). I have Zero acne or water retention (except from shitty carbs)

My prescription dose is 150mg a week so my levels would be in the upper 600 range according to my dr. He had labs drawn Thursday morning after a Monday even injection. (His appointed time line) I started taking 20mg a day so to follow his does and this is where I'm at.

Also , what is ones though on adding say 10mg a day masteron to a daily TRT protocol just for summer cosmetic reasons?

Why don`t you try 10mg test per day instead 20mg, and take 300mg Humanofort per day.

i did for 3 years 50mg test e per day, no problem at all bloods was over 900ng

I’m actually starting this today. I’ll be doing 20mg/day and getting bloodsdone in about a month.

I do M-W-F for the simple fact I'd rather pin myself 4 fewer times per week.

I use 5-15 mgs sub-q, and have for a month now since competition. I generally like sub-q for trt, as its great for recovering from the hormone cycle you last did, if you do that sort of thing. I aim for 10 mgs; however some days I might get 5 . once in a while ill go up to 20 mgs , not that often.

Why don`t you try 10mg test per day instead 20mg, and take 300mg Humanofort per day.

Emetic , cutting the dose in half will certainly lower the total test levels (but I doubt it will cut the in half) what would you suggest a good total test level be??

Also , is Humanofort made by fitness enterprises??

i did for 3 years 50mg test e per day, no problem at all bloods was over 900ng

50mg per day for TRT? That's 350mg/week. My test levels would be above 3000 if I did that.

Emetic , cutting the dose in half will certainly lower the total test levels (but I doubt it will cut the in half) what would you suggest a good total test level be??

Also , is Humanofort made by fitness enterprises??

Just give a try with 10mg, for 6 weeks. Yes Fitness Enterprise Humanofort, you can purchased here on PM.

50mg per day for TRT? That's 350mg/week. My test levels would be above 3000 if I did that.
That's exactly what I do also. Now whether you want to call what I do trt, that's another story.

But my gear is 250 mg per milliliter so that means I'm injecting .2ml Sub-Q daily. Works great

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

was out of the gym for a while and just using 100mg test admin whenever...
bck to gym upped to 200-250 ran into some est issues after few months, dropped to 10mg or so ed. was fucking magic. lol

im going to up it again this week and see what happens but seriously it was the perfect answer.

i wasnt too anal on dosing just pre loaded the weeks pins at once, 10-not more then 15mgs a lil above the 10 iu mark.

i have done this before but, for some reason the recent go was amazing.

at the very least its worth a try.

I do it every day. Works well. In fact, even on a cycle, I do it every day. It just seems to eliminate a lot of sides.

That's exactly what I do also. Now whether you want to call what I do trt, that's another story.

But my gear is 250 mg per milliliter so that means I'm injecting .2ml Sub-Q daily. Works great

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
I'm definitely not judging. I was more surprised I guess that that dose was your "cruise" dose.

I do daily with a slin pin. Approximately 20-30mgs. No need for AI or anything else really. But I do like to add 2-3IUs of GH

20 mgs EOD (Every other day).
Thats 60mg week 1
80mg week2
for an average of 70mg/week
Thats the sweet spot for me.

It’s really quite amazing how much test you DONT need to get your levels in a good range when you think about it

My doctor recently dropped my trt dose to 80mg/wk from 100mg. My numbers were a tad over 1000 ng/dL 3 days post shot on 100mg

Hoping 80mg still has me at, at least 700-800 ng/dL

Last edited:
20 mgs EOD (Every other day).
Thats 60mg week 1
80mg week2
for an average of 70mg/week
Thats the sweet spot for me.

Are taking the Humanofort also?

I sometimes do it but can't be bothered with the pinning these days. Obviously I pin a lot and a 20mg test pin is super easy but I like to have breaks from regular injections. If my cycle was 2 injs per week I will do ED TRT (20mg per day) but if I am doing daily injs on blast then I go with 75mg test twice weekly. 75mg test twice weekly is great for me.

I do 10mg/day for my trt and I love it, even 12mg I can tell estradiol is getting higher than I want it, my total test is only 650 but my free test is right at the top of the normal range, which is interesting. I'm pretty sure I can "feel" the testosterone in my system like 3-4 hours after injection, so I do it in the evening so it peaks around a somewhat natural time.

Nothing keeps my blood pressure low like 10mg/day, even a little more and by bp starts to climb.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear