over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shawn Rhoden accuser is a con artist

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I just learned from a friend that the woman accusing Shawn Rhoden of rape is a professional con artist. Her entire family runs cons for a living.
Apparently, Shawn has passed both lie detector tests.
$100,000 was found wired to the accuser.
Here is a video about her history:

https://youtu.be/YQoW45LIMIE

I heard the exact same thing and wasn’t surprised because this whole thing just didn’t seem right. I hope the truth is revealed.

www.Steroidify.com

Passing a lie detector only proves he thought it was consensual. Unfortunately often times men think sex is consensual simply because a woman doesn't struggle "enough."

This whole thing is maybe a big misunderstanding...more like SHE raped HIM

Last edited:
Lie detectors are used in court though. So this is a chip tossed in Shawn's side of the scale. Also the fact that he did it willingly and right away.

People say lie detectors don’t mean shit but;

Lie detectors are used in court

Lie detectors are used to become a police officer

Lie detectors are used in government jobs

Lie detectors are used for top secret clearance in CIA and other government agencies

So why is it that they “work” or “mean something” in all those situations (and I’m sure many more) but in this and some other cases it doesn’t??

And that’s a legit question, not trying to argue with anyone as I understand the points brought up against them but we don’t know the series of questions asked either, so you can’t assume he thought it was consensual and that’s the whole basis of the lie detector etc...

I’m still going with my gut, she’s a fraud looking to fuck someone over for her own benefit... I’ve said it since the allegations came out...

Passing a lie detector only proves he thought it was consensual. Unfortunately often times men think sex is consensual simply because a woman doesn't struggle "enough."

I don't know ANY man who would think sex is consensual simply because the woman didn't struggle "enough". Men are VERY well aware of when a woman is not interested. Women who are interested and who aren't give out two very differnet vibes, especially when they are at the point where sex is about to happen.

This alone is enough to let a man know it is time to back off. If she says ANHTHING which means or even implies sex is unwanted, let alone "struggles" to stop it, there is absolutely no excuse for a man who says he "didn't know". Only a total idiot would think sex was consensual under those circumstances.

Lie detectors are used for top secret clearance in CIA and other government agencies

So why is it that they “work” or “mean something” in all those situations (and I’m sure many more) but in this and some other cases it doesn’t??

And that’s a legit question, not trying to argue with anyone as I understand the points brought up against them but we don’t know the series of questions asked either, so you can’t assume he thought it was consensual and that’s the whole basis of the lie detector etc...

I’m still going with my gut, she’s a fraud looking to fuck someone over for her own benefit... I’ve said it since the allegations came out...

Quick answer is that they are unreliable. With a small amount of preparation a person can be "trained" to pass. Even without training there are groups that they don't work on at all, e.g. sociopaths who don't feel guilt and don't experience a physiological reaction when lying.

they are not admissible in court

i refer to them as 'idiot tests'... they are meant to weed out the inbred morons.

E.G. I have had a number of friends apply to become police officers in my county.

I have always told them 'they will put you through a lie detector test, and they WILL ask you if you have done steroids. just deny, deny, deny... they have no way to prove you are lying... when the detector says you are lying, and they grill you about it, just keep denying, and they will let up.'

every single time my buddies fucked it up... they always told the truth about their steroid use.. and were subsequently blacklisted.

every time i was like 'why the fuck would you tell them the truth???'

every time they said 'well......they had me on a lie detector'

so you see.... it's just an idiot test.

prenups are very similar

they are not admissible in court

i refer to them as 'idiot tests'... they are meant to weed out the inbred morons.

E.G. I have had a number of friends apply to become police officers in my county.

I have always told them 'they will put you through a lie detector test, and they WILL ask you if you have done steroids. just deny, deny, deny... they have no way to prove you are lying... when the detector says you are lying, and they grill you about it, just keep denying, and they will let up.'

every single time my buddies fucked it up... they always told the truth about their steroid use.. and were subsequently blacklisted.

every time i was like 'why the fuck would you tell them the truth???'

every time they said 'well......they had me on a lie detector'

so you see.... it's just an idiot test.

prenups are very similar

LOL, this is true. Dog and pony show. Fear induced admissions of guilt.

I don't know ANY man who would think sex is consensual simply because the woman didn't struggle "enough". Men are VERY well aware of when a woman is not interested. Women who are interested and who aren't give out two very differnet vibes, especially when they are at the point where sex is about to happen.

This alone is enough to let a man know it is time to back off. If she says ANHTHING which means or even implies sex is unwanted, let alone "struggles" to stop it, there is absolutely no excuse for a man who says he "didn't know". Only a total idiot would think sex was consensual under those circumstances.

I'm not saying this has anything to do with Shawn Rhoden, but just in general:

What if she doesn't say no and she doesn't struggle or resist in any way? What if the guy really, really wants her and really, really wants to believe she wants him. All it takes is for the guy to misread one sign and believe it means she wants it and his own desire will make him blind.

She could have any number of reasons for not resisting or saying no even though she doesn't want it. It could be indecision, it could be stress, it could be a parental image of the person or an exaggerated view of the person's power (an idol).

Whatever the reason, there are misunderstandings that can happen in the heat of the moment. Sure it is easy to make sure this doesn't happen and to make sure that it is consensual but that doesn't mean some people don't fool themselves.

I just believe a lot of these accusations due to the who metoo movement. I truly don't believe he raped her....it's sad to say that, but we live in the times where every man is guilty right off the bat.

The human race is chock full of total idiots, dude.

The human race is chock full of total idiots, dude.

If you get accused of rape you are guilty of 1 or 2 things..

1. Raping
2. Being an idiot

Most guys go their entire life without being accused of rape. I dont sympathize with him because he has muscles. Gown men worship of other grown men is an odd thing.

I'm not saying this has anything to do with Shawn Rhoden, but just in general:

What if she doesn't say no and she doesn't struggle or resist in any way? What if the guy really, really wants her and really, really wants to believe she wants him. All it takes is for the guy to misread one sign and believe it means she wants it and his own desire will make him blind.

She could have any number of reasons for not resisting or saying no even though she doesn't want it. It could be indecision, it could be stress, it could be a parental image of the person or an exaggerated view of the person's power (an idol).

Whatever the reason, there are misunderstandings that can happen in the heat of the moment. Sure it is easy to make sure this doesn't happen and to make sure that it is consensual but that doesn't mean some people don't fool themselves.

So you're saying then that she is just corpse-like and lays there and takes it, not a peep? If that happened to you, blinded or not, would you not ask if she was okay?? If you're fooling yourself into thinking an emotionless girl wants you to be fuc*ing her, you must be aware of it on some level. Certainly you would benefit from professional counseling, that's pretty crazy stuff.

But the conversation is about rape, or non-consensual sex is what you would call the situation you described. In this situation, I can't imagine the girl would make any accusations. She didn't say stop. She just lays there without a struggle or a no, I can't imagine that girl would go to the cops, she probably wouldn't even tell her best friend.

If you get accused of rape you are guilty of 1 or 2 things..

1. Raping
2. Being an idiot

Most guys go their entire life without being accused of rape. I dont sympathize with him because he has muscles. Gown men worship of other grown men is an odd thing.

I think the idiot thing is clear in this case. Just won the Mr. Olympia a month prior, in your hotel room alone, and you allow a fitness girl you've had a flirtatious relationship with, or any type of relationship with, to come to your room alone, you've made a bad decision. He didn't realize that he had a target on his back?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity