over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan with TRT

pahlevan

Registered
Any of you brs use primo along with TRT? Im using 200 E 10 days now. Wanted to see what others are doing.

Microdosing it at 10mg/day along with my 10mg/day Test P. Contemplating adding in 10mg/day NPP...so roughly 30mg/day total. I know it seems small but 70mg of each compound per week would put me at 210mg/wk total.
So far the Test & Primo E are working well. Holding size/strength, great pumps in the gym, BP's good and feel my normal horny self.

Microdosing it at 10mg/day along with my 10mg/day Test P. Contemplating adding in 10mg/day NPP...so roughly 30mg/day total. I know it seems small but 70mg of each compound per week would put me at 210mg/wk total.
So far the Test & Primo E are working well. Holding size/strength, great pumps in the gym, BP's good and feel my normal horny self.

What's your goal with the Primo? Adding muscle, maintaining, keeping water low, etc?

What's your goal with the Primo? Adding muscle, maintaining, keeping water low, etc?

No estrogen conversion = no water retention = minimal effect on BP. Almost zero liver concerns.

My 51 y/o joints may like low dosed NPP? Jury's still out on that one. The vascular issues I keep reading about make me less eager to add it.

I've done it, also with masteron. I like it. Feels healthy. Blood markers stay in range, 100 mg test and 150 mg Primo or 100 mg test and 200 mg Masteron.

i ve a friend who makes this by day :
10mg testo propio
10mg primo ace
10mg npp

He stays in very good shape and bloods are fine.

No estrogen conversion = no water retention = minimal effect on BP. Almost zero liver concerns.

My 51 y/o joints may like low dosed NPP? Jury's still out on that one. The vascular issues I keep reading about make me less eager to add it.

Yes your 51 yo joints would like it! My almost 50 yo joints really like it...lol. I take 10mg/day of npp along with my trt and it definitely makes a difference.

Its not a high dose but I feel full, like being on Var.

I've seen very little literature on this but the little bit I have read was outstanding.I am curious to hear from more members who have experience with primo while on trt as this is something I'm interested in as well

I was going to do same but have been told dhb would cause even less conversion .npp tempts me also. 48yr old joints lol. Just dnt want to worry about my small gyno lump if add npp and want to avoid a. I s. is 10mg per day npp ok without a.i or a.e ?

I was going to do same but have been told dhb would cause even less conversion .npp tempts me also. 48yr old joints lol. Just dnt want to worry about my small gyno lump if add npp and want to avoid a. I s. is 10mg per day npp ok without a.i or a.e ?

While I cannot be certain, I would highly doubt you'd need AI with 10mg npp/week.

I have added 15mg/day of primo to my TRT and looked a little fuller and a little better recovery. Nothing huge but noticeable.

While I cannot be certain, I would highly doubt you'd need AI with 10mg npp/week.

Edit: Sorry meant to write 10mg/day.

I use primo with test. 150 test 200 primo look and feel great

Currently running 125mgs of Test Cyp a week along with 600mgs of Primo E a week. Only a few weeks since coming off a blast with high Test and Tren so I still have the other hormone floating around. Will report back results in a few weeks when I'm on a true cruise.

Currently running 125mgs of Test Cyp a week along with 600mgs of Primo E a week. Only a few weeks since coming off a blast with high Test and Tren so I still have the other hormone floating around. Will report back results in a few weeks when I'm on a true cruise.

Hey Buddy, wanted to ask you how is that Primo run going for you? Any thoughts so far? Are there any positive mental effects too or is it all cosmetic?

I just started this week my first Primo run as well, its baby dosages, im doing 125mg TestE & 100mg PrimoE e5d, for a total of 175mg TestE, 140mg PrimoE per week.

Thanks!

am def considering adding primo to my trt. Right now doing 10 mgs a day sub q for trt, am thinking of trying 10 mgs a day of primo E as well. Saw some one mention NPP as well daily low dose. Since i'm mid 40's im sure my joints would like that.

I have added 15mg/day of primo to my TRT and looked a little fuller and a little better recovery. Nothing huge but noticeable.

Yeah, I don't think this is going to aid that much in LBM gains and/or fat loss.

Its going to help no doubt, but keep an eye on blood markers.

I'm going to add 400mg Primo E per week and see what effect this has on my lipids after 4 weeks of use, then 8.

First shot was last night and woke up this morning feeling like shit. Sometimes I think my body has a reaction to AAS or possibly to the solvents. It lasts day then I feel fine. Very odd. Does it with almost all AAS sometimes.

If you don't bother getting bloodwork done, don't bother adding others milder AAS to your TRT regimen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws