over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo reveals the truth about Bob Cicherillo

Never met the guy, but he came across as a huge cunt back in the Muscle Mayhem days.

Now that’s a fucking call out.

But that’s some of the lowest most rat shit I’ve seen. That would take massive jealousy and you would have to be a huge baby to do what bob chick did

i always thought Bob was the voice of the dog in Family Guy

Hahaha funny, “You’re the bitch of bodybuilding.”

I personally liked "You're not the voice of bodybuilding, you're the elevator music of bodybuilding."

Will we see a cat fight? I saw a video of Dave hitting one of those punch-o-meters. It was pathetic and hard to watch. Battle of the bitches. Dueling elevator music. The cromegalian versus the blowfish. What a world we live in. I'm really trying hard TGAF.. DILLIGAF?

from MD

"Lol. Ridiculous. Hate to disappoint, but i never emailed anyone. Dave fell for fake bullshit. A call wouldve helped."

-Bob

the plot thins

Will we see a cat fight? I saw a video of Dave hitting one of those punch-o-meters. It was pathetic and hard to watch. Battle of the bitches. Dueling elevator music. The cromegalian versus the blowfish. What a world we live in. I'm really trying hard TGAF.. DILLIGAF?

Was it older or in the last 6 months? To be fair, Dave has had both of his shoulders replaced.

I looked up that email address that Dave Showed and it is Bob Cicherillo's email... [email protected]

After reading that second email, I think Cicherillo will be fired from the IFBB.

Last edited:
Was it older or in the last 6 months? To be fair, Dave a has had both of his shoulders replaced.

I looked up that email address that Dave Showed and it is Bob Cicherillo's email... [email protected]

After reading that second email, I think Cicherillo will be fired from the IFBB.

It was at least 5 years ago or there about but good point. His shoulders were shot.

Was it older or in the last 6 months? To be fair, Dave a has had both of his shoulders replaced.

The IFBB will have to hire that MMA guy to MC the Olympia.
“Let’s get ready to rumbleeeeeee...”

Dave had at least one if not both shoulders replaced. A person is lucky to get near full motion back let alone be able to punch anything.

I like Dave but he might be the worst dresser in history and he has weird hand/arm motions when he talks (not just in this video).

Bob C. should just off himself for wearing those dumb suits and asking super dumb questions at the Olympia press conferences.

Dave doesn't seem like fighter, so maybe he can send one of his snakes after Bob.

I like Dave but he might be the worst dresser in history and he has weird hand/arm motions when he talks (not just in this video).

Bob C. should just off himself for wearing those dumb suits and asking super dumb questions at the Olympia press conferences.

Dave doesn't seem like fighter, so maybe he can send one of his snakes after Bob.

They can do one of those Russian bitch slap fights.

I almost want to ask him outright if it's all just an act, especially during those damn newscasts. That shit is hilariously awful. He has to be aware of how put on and fake he looks doing it.

I think Bob is worried about his job. If he couldn't produce the people that he claims heard Dave say that about Phil, he would definitely be out of a job. We all know emails can be hacked but Bob hasn't mentioned anything about that. Aside from being the MC for the Olympia, he really doesn't have a high profile role in bodybuilding. Why would someone hack his email and do something like that? Doesn't make sense to me. We'll see if he actually goes on the show.

I will just say this much, BOB is a complete tool! I wouldn't be surprised if he did write those letters but if PALUMBO is satisfied that he didn't, that's all that matters. How's this guy continue to get this Mr.O MC gig every year?!?!:confused:

video posted by op has "been deleted":confused:
-F2S

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member