over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney / liver function

XtremeMuscle!

Registered
So lets ( hypothetical say- but you know I'm full of sh*&^ ) a guy is drinking 7-10 beers a day, running about 500-700mg of test, and part of that test total being about 200mg of guiacol based tne in the mix, for a year. Would that affect your kidney more or liver? And would running NAC & ALA help to detox and protect?

That guy...wink...needs to get his priorities straight. If drinking 7 to 10 beers a day is the priority, then gear doesn't need to be part of the equation. When that person...wink...wink...can drink a beer or two a day or even miss a day or two or more, then gear could become part of a discussion as long as diet and exercise are the priorities.

Respect

You got my respect brother. Some - wink - some might get offended at that advice. But if you can't appreciate the truth for what it is....kick rocks...imo. I'm glad to be in good hands after moving here to pm.....word!!!

Last edited:
7 to 10 beers a day that guy has bigger mental health issues unresolved emotional issues that will harm him long before his kidneys or liver will. A trainwreck looking to happen. I have known alcoholics, it is worse than a drug addict. Good luck.

7 to 10 beers a day that guy has bigger mental health issues unresolved emotional issues that will harm him long before his kidneys or liver will. A trainwreck looking to happen. I have known alcoholics, it is worse than a drug addict. Good luck.
So people that drink that many beers have mental issues wow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would say yes. Google-> alcoholic.

Of course. And those of us who run 700mg test year round are completely sane. 😂🤣

No one is completely sane. But I would say comparing a test user to an alcoholic is a poor comparison. I would think on a fitness board, where most of us are pro-health, drinking 10 beers a day would be discouraged. If I was a hiring manager I would hire a bodybuilder and be confident he would do his job, an alcoholic no.

That much alcohol each day alone is going to be hard on the whole body, liver especially. Don't forget too if you take any kind of prescription or non prescription drugs that those affect your liver and other organs as well. Adding in steroids on top of that is like pouring gasoline on an open fire.

Don't forget about the heart too. Steroids and alcohol are both hard on the heart. You are cruising for trouble doing all of that together. If you want any kind of chance at being healthy you are going to have to get off the alcohol. Do that first. That is going to be an epic battle in itself. Id do that and if you have been on steroids then I would get off and just do HRT of 100 mg/wk test while you are detoxing and getting sober for good.

I think that if someone is an alcoholic like that, it is impossible to just have 1 or 2 drinks a day and stop so I wouldn't even try to go that route. I think it has to be all or nothing.Once that problem is beat, then consider steroids.

That much alcohol each day alone is going to be hard on the whole body, liver especially. Don't forget too if you take any kind of prescription or non prescription drugs that those affect your liver and other organs as well. Adding in steroids on top of that is like pouring gasoline on an open fire.

Don't forget about the heart too. Steroids and alcohol are both hard on the heart. You are cruising for trouble doing all of that together. If you want any kind of chance at being healthy you are going to have to get off the alcohol. Do that first. That is going to be an epic battle in itself. Id do that and if you have been on steroids then I would get off and just do HRT of 100 mg/wk test while you are detoxing and getting sober for good.

I think that if someone is an alcoholic like that, it is impossible to just have 1 or 2 drinks a day and stop so I wouldn't even try to go that route. I think it has to be all or nothing.Once that problem is beat, then consider steroids.
I'm gonna have to give a shout out to you my brothas: pimpman, John juan, and of course.....Maldorf for the great reflection. Drinking runs in my family. Thanks guys for the wisdom and not judgment of character. I appreciate yah.....

If I was going to spend money on gear to improve the look of my body then I want to get the most bang for my buck and have EVERYTHING in my life optimized for muscle growth, diet, sleep, training, minimizing stress. Why continually put a poison in your body that your liver has a hard time dealing with and is nothing more than empty calories and a stressor to your body?

In my opinion, being an alcoholic is more harmful to mental health than physical health. Sure heart, liver, kidneys, gains will be affected, but addiction has worse consequences than just physical. Drug dependency is a serious problem. If your able to exercise and go to the gym with that habit sounds like you have something going, maybe focus on that? The alcohol isn't affecting your job and career? I know about 3 alcoholics 2 were able to still have a job, not sure how many per day they were drinking. To be honest the smell grosses me out, once the persons skin and pores start to smell like alcohol.

way too many other things can come into play here, nothing wrong with being real about things either. the ppl who i can think of who live like that also eat bad food all the time not enough water, probably smoke and who knows what else. to each there own and we all know thats not the smartest choice.

so we get to old dogs n new tricks. what real for you is the question.
sure there are things that might "help" a lil but dont trick yourself into thinking that some sups are ballance that all out.

of all your drug choices alcahol is a pretty poor choice other then being socially acceptable pretty cheap and widely available. by and large i stopped drinking years ago because of very clear that would kill me fast and have shitty health issues. i still drink alcahol from time and have an accidental real drunk time once or twice a year but i know for me alc can be a problem. just the other month i had very strong desire to go focus on being an alcaholic, drink all day, other stuff etc. knowing thats not the best choice i just ignore the voices and foucs more on the gym. that helps.

there are guys that can do all sorts of things and keep there shit together and look good. if doing that just accept all that goes with it.

if you think about it this way dropping the beer alone will be a good diet! lol
weed is calorie free and no health issues, lol just smoke more.
:cool:

I’d say the kidneys would go first
Kidneys are less resilient than the liver
Also alcohol and testosterone would affect the kidneys
Only the alcohol would affect the liver
Although you do have two kidneys

Also the nac and ala would probably decrease the amount of money he’d have to buy beers so chance are he’d drink 7 beers instead of 10 beers
Which is a 30% decrease in damage, assuming it’s the organ damage is linear to intake of beer

Maybe I shouldn't have laid out all my 411. I'm starting to have night mares of Rich Piana.....

youll prob be fine but do this long enough should have some decent harm.
a year on 500/700 mg is a good long dose.

depends on genetics you might drop dead or do this for next 10 years nobody knows but def not recommended

I’d say the kidneys would go first
Kidneys are less resilient than the liver
Also alcohol and testosterone would affect the kidneys
Only the alcohol would affect the liver
Although you do have two kidneys

Also the nac and ala would probably decrease the amount of money he’d have to buy beers so chance are he’d drink 7 beers instead of 10 beers
Which is a 30% decrease in damage, assuming it’s the organ damage is linear to intake of beer
I had an alcoholic friend die at 28 from kidney failure, blew up like a balloon from fluid retention. So I would say you are correct on that front.

Alcohol is extremely addictive and once you realise it doesn't really serve any positive purpose, you will stop drinking.

7-10 beers per day isn't good IMO. You need to figure out why you're doing it and look at other treatments of your "why" that are better for your health.

You're burning the candle at both ends drinking daily and using AAS. You will run into some serious health issues eventually.

Unless it's an occasional party, you should not be going over a couple of beers or glass or two of wine daily. TUDCA/NAC will protect the liver to some extent. Kidneys are usually damaged from decades of elevated BP.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws