over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear For Life!!!

XtremeMuscle!

Registered
I Think I'm at the crossroads here. So I've heard of guys doing an 8-week cycle of test for the first time and permanently shutting down their natural production. And I've head of guys going on for years and still able to restart their natural test levels. I guess it depends on the person, right. I get it. So in all of this conglomerate mess of info I have to be straight: the only thing we should be concerned about is not jacking ourselves up - health wise. It's been shown that 600mg of test every week has little impact on blood values, etc. So with this, the only other concern would be be shutdown. I'm thinking to just blast n cruise from here on out. All this cycling crap seems oxymoronic. And recent information seems to point to having higher test level better than lower.

It's been shown that 600mg of test every week has little impact on blood values, etc.

Where was it shown that 600mg test would have little impact on blood values? I just come from your other thread. So you want to cruise on 500-700mg test and drink 7-10 beers every day. Was you drunk when you wrote both of your threads?

Where was it shown that 600mg test would have little impact on blood values? I just come from your other thread. So you want to cruise on 500-700mg test and drink 7-10 beers every day. Was you drunk when you wrote both of your threads?

I remember this study - I forget his name but the Doctor on YouTube that has a series called “ask the doc” did talk about this study....although he wasn’t clear if it was for cruising as a trt regimen or for a standard cycle..and he def didn’t say anything about drinking beer

Last edited:
I remember this study - I forget his name but the Doctor on YouTube that has a series called “ask the doc” did talk about this study....although he wasn’t clear if it was for cruising as a trt regimen or for a standard cycle..and he def didn’t say anything about drinking beer

I believe this is the study he's referencing. Whether or not 600mg had little impact on their health depends on how you define "little."

Also, the study only looked at PSA, lipids, and IGF-1 - not quite a complete snapshot of one's health when it comes to AAS, in my opinion. (I would have liked to see if there were any changes to the heart, for example).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11701431

Well it dont take a rocket scientist to know 600mg is a pretty high dose lol.

These study are for a defined length of time. they don't run indefinitely so the results are only valid for the time length and conditions used in the study. They usually don't have enough participants to power the study either. Run 600 mg/w in perpetuity along with daily heave drinking WILL fuck you up eventually. It's hard to believe that this is even a question.

I have actually seen the study. I was mainly messing about with this guy. I know guys (including myself) who can blast test and deca and their main blood markers don't really change much. I also know guys who cruise on really high doses of test. Nevertheless, to think it's universal law would be ridiculous.

If you read this guys other thread you will understand my reply to him. That's why I mention the beer and both his threads. His other thread also makes it sound as he will be cruising on that much test so who knows what his blast will be. In his other thread he basically said he wants to run this test dose whilst drinking 7-10 beers every day and he asks what would be effected more out of his liver and kidneys. I thought he was trolling at first but then I read this thread as well and it appears he thinks he should be fine.

Although OP you are correct about going on/off for years and for many blasting and cruising is the best and perhaps even the healthiest approach. However not if you plan to cruise on 500-700mg test per week and drink 7-10 beers everyday :eek:

These study are for a defined length of time. they don't run indefinitely so the results are only valid for the time length and conditions used in the study. They usually don't have enough participants to power the study either. Run 600 mg/w in perpetuity along with daily heave drinking WILL fuck you up eventually. It's hard to believe that this is even a question.

Exactly. Some people have no common sense. One study is one study. Plus it was for 20 weeks but even if it were for 1 year it doesn't matter. I know people who have run 3 grams of test for years and are ok but it doesn't mean it won't catch up to them eventually. Guys take 400mg of dbol/adrol for months and don't go into liver failure. We can find examples of everything. It should be fairly obvious this guys plan is not good for his health. Loads of people cruise on that much test so if he wants to do it then it's up to him. I cruise on 150mg test for reference but run very long cycles (5 months) all the time. I just don't get the 7-10 beers. Surely if you are going to cruise on that much test you would have your diet and training locked in.

Last edited:
ummm not sure if this what you mean but i fully intend on taking aas and every other drug you can think of for the rest of my life.:headbang::love:

i will also note that myself and everyone that that knows me figured i would be dead already:cool:

you can totally take aas and some beers and a bunch of other stuff every day for the rest of your life.

doing so may however cut it short or lead to unforeseen complications.:lightbulb:

not boring club to be in but does have its admin fees.:star-w:rs

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Most of the genetic discussion is based on how much muscle someone can gain, muscle belly, insertion, etc. By the same token, some people have the genetics to stay relatively healthy and some do not. Some people can boast that they never get sick, others are always suffering from one ailment or another. What this all means.....Some people can cruise on 500mg./week of Test for years with little health concerns, someone else will suffer dire consequences. That being said, drinking a six pack a night while injecting 500mg./week will, at the very least, will not enhance your training results.

He didn't say it would be a long life, just for life... o_O

He didn't say it would be a long life, just for life... o_O
Yeah, I was thinkin that exact same thought. Taking that much is definitely going to lower your lifespan some, how much is the question. Just how important is it for you to carry and extra 40 lbs of muscle? That is what you have to ask yourself. Sometimes when guys are young they just think about themselves and since they don't have a family of their own they figure if I hurt anyone it will just be myself. Well, most once they grow older meet a lady at least and some then have kids. After that they have to start thinking about more than just themselves, but by that time some damage has already been done. Guys like Dallas never even got started with a family, dying at the age of 26.

I was only 38 and almost died, had a wife and two daughters. I will turn 50 this January and at times I thought I might not make it this far. I feel like I am living on borrowed time already.

I'm really growing weary of this notion that we prop up the outliers that can take grams and grams a week for decades and still have pristine blood work and then use that as an excuse for abuse. I use to say where are the bodies. Now the body are stacked high and wide as grams and grams and "I'm going pro next year" became the mantra of the masses. Where is sanity? Does anyone believe in use in moderation? There are enough examples out there how to di this and not jam yourself into a coffin severely early. There are other examples on how to exactly do that. Your choice.

Most studies are short term and irrelevant to long term health. 600mg testosterone is meant for short term use. Anything over 100mg per week I would argue is NOT healthy to stay on for life.

I'm soon to be 46 and competed in powerlifting for roughly 13 years. I came up with my own blast and cruise protocols before I ever heard of such a thing back in the late 90's. My blast were rarely if ever over 600mgs/wk for 8-16 weeks training for competitions only, went heavier a few times but always felt bad when I did and usually gained less. Then immediately after the event would drop back down to 200mgs/wk test only. That was in my twenties and thirties. Since I've had 3 shoulder operations and 3 back operations and can't imagine how f'd up I'd be now if I did more. I competed in the 242lb class and was able to bench 700+ in a double ply bench press shirt, squat 750+ in a single ply squat suit, and deadlift 685 at my best, so heavy usage isn't necessary in order to be competitive like some of these younger cats are doing. Hell I worked hard, was disciplined, consistent, and ate what it took to get there but was never really a great responder to gear in my opinion.

I've been on this board since 2008, never posted much but have read and learned plenty. I love reading... I've seen several popular men on here pass prematurely over the years which is sad. I think most if not all of us here at some point loved pushing things as far as we could but I'm afraid the younger men on here are going to have many regrets as they age if they continue to use as much as some say that they do. Saddens me...

Maldorf, I remember the day you posted about your heart attack and my heart went out to you and your family. I've enjoyed reading your post over the years and hope to continue for many years to come. Keep trying to educate others

I'm soon to be 46 and competed in powerlifting for roughly 13 years. I came up with my own blast and cruise protocols before I ever heard of such a thing back in the late 90's. My blast were rarely if ever over 600mgs/wk for 8-16 weeks training for competitions only, went heavier a few times but always felt bad when I did and usually gained less. Then immediately after the event would drop back down to 200mgs/wk test only. That was in my twenties and thirties. Since I've had 3 shoulder operations and 3 back operations and can't imagine how f'd up I'd be now if I did more. I competed in the 242lb class and was able to bench 700+ in a double ply bench press shirt, squat 750+ in a single ply squat suit, and deadlift 685 at my best, so heavy usage isn't necessary in order to be competitive like some of these younger cats are doing. Hell I worked hard, was disciplined, consistent, and ate what it took to get there but was never really a great responder to gear in my opinion.

I've been on this board since 2008, never posted much but have read and learned plenty. I love reading... I've seen several popular men on here pass prematurely over the years which is sad. I think most if not all of us here at some point loved pushing things as far as we could but I'm afraid the younger men on here are going to have many regrets as they age if they continue to use as much as some say that they do. Saddens me...

Maldorf, I remember the day you posted about your heart attack and my heart went out to you and your family. I've enjoyed reading your post over the years and hope to continue for many years to come. Keep trying to educate others

Thanks for the compliment. Your lifts are impressive! I lifted for a bit with a guy that could squat about 800 lbs in the 242 class. His name was Steve, that wouldnt be you would it!? I think he would be your age too, about 4 years younger than me. They called me "teach" at the gym since I was a teacher.

It really is sad seeing such good guys die so young. I nearly joined them back in 08. Young guys now are more aware than ever of the dangers guys face when taking PEDs, but many still chose to go all out with them. Id like to think that if I were young and just starting out now that i would listen and not do it, but looking back at how I was at that age I would probably go ahead and just blast away like many of them do. Sometimes people dont learn until they make a big mistake. Some guys have serious life threatening events brought on by steroids and go back on/continue to use anyhow. It can be an addiction, and I had that. Im glad to hear that you are ok and are taking it easy with the PEDs. Stay healthy!

I'm really growing weary of this notion that we prop up the outliers that can take grams and grams a week for decades and still have pristine blood work and then use that as an excuse for abuse. I use to say where are the bodies. Now the body are stacked high and wide as grams and grams and "I'm going pro next year" became the mantra of the masses. Where is sanity? Does anyone believe in use in moderation? There are enough examples out there how to di this and not jam yourself into a coffin severely early. There are other examples on how to exactly do that. Your choice.

i believe excess to be healthy in moderation :unsure:

I Think I'm at the crossroads here. So I've heard of guys doing an 8-week cycle of test for the first time and permanently shutting down their natural production. And I've head of guys going on for years and still able to restart their natural test levels. I guess it depends on the person, right. I get it. So in all of this conglomerate mess of info I have to be straight: the only thing we should be concerned about is not jacking ourselves up - health wise. It's been shown that 600mg of test every week has little impact on blood values, etc. So with this, the only other concern would be be shutdown. I'm thinking to just blast n cruise from here on out. All this cycling crap seems oxymoronic. And recent information seems to point to having higher test level better than lower.

just wondering, what do you mean when you say having higher test levels is better than lower?
do you mean higher in the normal range? or supra physiological dosages?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131