over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone used HMG?

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I am planning a second cycle and I came across something very similar to HCG. It is called HMG. I searched PM and it came up with no results. It seems new and from the write-up, it looks promising. So has anyone used it or knows someone who did? And did they like it or not? I figure if this is new and people will be using it, a thread cant hurt people researching it here on PM.

here is the writeup on it from a board source:

"HMG Massone is used for stimulating hormone FSH and LH. This simply stimulates your natural test production and keeps hcg working optimally. Your sex drive and sense of well being come back more rapidly then with other treatments as well as your potential for staying or becoming fertile.

HMG Massone is a drug similar to HCG in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, while HCG is known mainly for LH stimulation. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as HCG, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the bodybuilding community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. HMG was originally designed as a fertility drug, as FSH stimulation can greatly induce higher sperm count production by the body. Bodybuilders who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG Massone beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than HCG is able to.

HMG Massone can be most effective when ran alongside HCG and other LH stimulating drugs such as clomid or nolvadex during pct. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. Although some may find that a longer protocol is needed due to extended periods of staying shut down or the use of hormones which are harsher on the body's natural testosterone function such as such as Trenbolone etc."

interesting as hell. Would love it if some of the gurus here chimed in.

If I could afford it i'd use 75iu hmg 2-3x per week along with 250iu hcg 2x per week forever on my hrt. I have used hmg in the past and noticed a more fuller feeling in the nuts but I am on hrt so I cant give you a comparison for recovery. I do know its great for fertility and you can use less hcg with it as it has some hcg in it.

I'm no guru, but I used HMG alone (no HCG) the last three weeks of my last run. Dosed 75iu M-W-F followed by PCT of clomid 50mg, aromasin 10mg and PP sustain alpha. Recovered very well.

Last edited:
That is what I like to hear. I think I will try HMG out on my next cycle and I will be sure to post my experience with it.

Thanks!

It works well from those who have tried it, but is pricey, real pricey.

Never tried it myself, but may use it this next year.....the GF is wanting a kid:eek:

I know of at least 1 sponsor that offers it.

BMJ

hmg

I used hmg after coming off after being on for 4 years straight no breaks(Competitions). After going to the doc and getting clomid it wasnt working(this shiat sucks for recovery and makes you crazy lol). He refered me to a fertility doc to see what my choices were to proceed in my recovery and sperm production the wife wanted to have a baby. I hafd been doing some sdiggin on my on and found a few studies about hmg and hcg protocols for sperm production. Long story short I talked the doc into a script for 75 ius hmg mon wed fri and 2000ius hcg mon wed fri. After 3 months my test levels went fropm 59 to 350 and sperm production went from zero to normal with normal motility. My wife got pregnant but miscarried twice so we stopped trying. So if this helps it works and works wonders.

Champ

I just started HMG 75 iu EOD, 1000iu hcg day and HMG makes me puke my brains out the next day and feel like shyt for two days. Ive done 3 shots of it and everytime makes me sick. And yes it is from one of our sponsors, i dont think thats the problem.

I just started HMG 75 iu EOD, 1000iu hcg day and HMG makes me puke my brains out the next day and feel like shyt for two days. Ive done 3 shots of it and everytime makes me sick. And yes it is from one of our sponsors, i dont think thats the problem.

thats odd. First off 1000iu hcg ED is wayyyy too much. You should be using maybe 500iu 2x per week. HMG also has hcg in it.

I used hmg after coming off after being on for 4 years straight no breaks(Competitions). After going to the doc and getting clomid it wasnt working(this shiat sucks for recovery and makes you crazy lol). He refered me to a fertility doc to see what my choices were to proceed in my recovery and sperm production the wife wanted to have a baby. I hafd been doing some sdiggin on my on and found a few studies about hmg and hcg protocols for sperm production. Long story short I talked the doc into a script for 75 ius hmg mon wed fri and 2000ius hcg mon wed fri. After 3 months my test levels went fropm 59 to 350 and sperm production went from zero to normal with normal motility. My wife got pregnant but miscarried twice so we stopped trying. So if this helps it works and works wonders.

Champ

thats kinda my plan. Ive been on hrt for like 4yrs now and im sure my sperm count is super low. I did one of those at home tests and it showed low count but doesnt show mobility. If my wife ever wants to get pregnant I think i'll cut out the test and run 75iu's HMG and 500iu hcg 3x per week along with clomid for a few months and either try to conceive while on that or stop it all and try.

thats kinda my plan. Ive been on hrt for like 4yrs now and im sure my sperm count is super low. I did one of those at home tests and it showed low count but doesnt show mobility. If my wife ever wants to get pregnant I think i'll cut out the test and run 75iu's HMG and 500iu hcg 3x per week along with clomid for a few months and either try to conceive while on that or stop it all and try.

It's pretty expensive to run multiple months with no SCRIPT...

only costy thing is the hmg, which isnt too bad for a few months.

Cheapest I have found it is $20 for 75ius.
Run 3 times a week is $60.
One month is $240.
That's a lot... unless you are doing it just once to achieve a pregnancy.
I wish DOCTORS prescribed this, anyone heard of that happening?

Hey Jerk!

Read this:

Champ

So, yes, I've heard of docs scripting it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear