advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What pisses you off the most at your gym?

aminofreak

Registered
I had to change gyms recently, because the one that I was at was ridiculous! I would finish a set, put my stuff down on the bench to take a piss and come back to see my stuff on the ground and some puny fucker working out on my bench! Wtf! :banghead: trust me he got stopped in the middle of his set and told to move!

Guys that hold up equipment while they are bull shitting around talking for 5 minutes between sets.

when elderly people are using a piece of equipment I need and look at me like I'm an asshole if I ask to work in because they have no idea what that even means.

Also, old men in the locker room walking around naked the whole time and asking me for workout tips with their 2 inchers hanging out

I had to change gyms recently, because the one that I was at was ridiculous! I would finish a set, put my stuff down on the bench to take a piss and come back to see my stuff on the ground and some puny fucker working out on my bench! Wtf! :banghead: trust me he got stopped in the middle of his set and told to move!

I know how you feel I have to deal with the same shit lol.. thats why I try to go at times when there less people..

2 weeks ago i was benching. Went to get a drink of water and came back and this old dude was striping my waits off. I was like what so i started helping him, he was like oh were you using this. I looked at him and said no i just walk around the gym and randomly help people putting up waits.He was like well thank you. he was like 80. The bench next to me was not in use. WTF

guys who do the fake forehead sweat wipe with the bottom of their shirt so they can flash their abs for a second to all the DUDES in the weight room, like we care. get a towel bro.

1A-Campers. Someone who just literally sits on a piece of equipment for 10 minutes and does not get up between sets or whatever to allow you to even ask to work in. I mean I respect rest pause and the DC style breathing breaks as part of a continuance set but I think we know what I'm talking about.

1B-High Squatters. Self explanatory.

I could go on forever. Really hate when people put the dumbbells wherever they want.. The gym labeled the rack for everyone. But the Idiots just can't figure it out.

Dropping the weights drives me CRAZY! It's understandable if you're deadlifting 500+ lbs but not when you're doing seated presses or curls dumbells.

Last week some fucker on the leg press was taking 5 minute rests between his sets. The weight he was using was chump shit. I said nothing knowing that my girl would get in it right after him and press twice as much weight. When he finished is last set, he asked if he should take anything off(he must of thought he had a lot of weight on it) I said no, add another plate to each side cus my girl is going next. Put him right in his fucking place.

Another time there were two idiots who would stop yapping. When I reached my threshold, I looked and said to the yapping fool, you remind me of my ex girlfriend on adderol. He continued to laugh as if I was trying to be his buddy and he asks why? I told him cus she wouldnt shut the fuck up. The rest of my workout was quiet.

Nothing bothers me in my gym.

Knock on wood

Last edited:
Beautiful women that chase me around the gym from one piece of equipment to next. Don't they understand I'm trying to work out?! :banghead:

:D

I get furious when theirs a machine or bench you need and their a ass that's f---ing with his phone or ipod for 10 min strait...I want to grab that phone or ipod and throw it against the wall.I get in the gym and get out...I see people in their for an hour and 45mins of it is f--king with their ipod....HATE THAT SHIT!!! Old men walking around butt naked is'nt cool either.LOL

when the gym is dead and there are no really hot girls in tight black pants to check out between sets

I am happy to say that nothing bothers me at my new gym, and I have been going there for over a year now I think.
I haven't had any of the typical negative gym experiences I always hear about.
In fact, for whatever reason it seems people at my gym are even more polite than the average person I run into anywhere else.

My old gym was incredibly crowded, but everyone was pretty cool there and didn't hog the equipment or anything like that. People were always cool about working in and wouldn't move your stuff if you were only gone for a short time (which is all you need if you are drinking from the fountain or something like that).
So even when I had tons of people around at my old place, it still wasn't bad at all. Sure, you would get the occasional weight dropper or loud guy, but it was never enough to cause a scene.

Both gyms are in the same town that isn't all that big, so maybe I am just fortunate to live in an area with mostly respectful people.

when elderly people are using a piece of equipment I need and look at me like I'm an asshole if I ask to work in because they have no idea what that even means.

Also, old men in the locker room walking around naked the whole time and asking me for workout tips with their 2 inchers hanging out

I second that! Lol! I never sit down on the benches in the locker room because all those old fuckers park their bare asses on them when they get out of the shower.

Trust fund Babies that believe they own the gym (dime a dozen in my neck of the woods). They work 2-3 and sometimes 4 pieces of equipment at once and subtly huff n' puff when you confiscate one. :naughty:

About two months ago a woman (more like a girl) started casualy flirting with me. No big deal I thought, I'm happily involved but it was flattering and otherwise harmless. To my surprise, her boyfriend is a main stay figure around my gym. I don't think that I'm the first one she's pulled this on. Trifflin' bitch!

To answer the OP's question, gym whores kinda bother.

I met some girls at my gym...now they come up and give me hugs and talk to me for a min when they see me but they wont suck my dick. And that bothers me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws