advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Have Experience With Low Test, High Tren Cycles?

PumpinIron

Registered
As far as stats go I am 29 years old, 5'8, and 215lbs with 10% body fat. I've been cycling on and off for the past 6 years and I'm getting ready to do my next cycle which I plan on being a bulking cycle. There's a show I am planning on training for in May of next year so I'd like to put on as much size as possible before I start cutting down for that show.

My cycle looks like this...

Anadrol - 50mg / ED (weeks 1-4)
Test E - 200mg / week (10 weeks)
Tren E - 600mg / week (10 weeks)

I will also say that this is not my first time using Tren. I've used it on almost every other cycle I've done and absolutely love it. I don't get many side effects from it either which is nice as well. I've never used Anadrol before (only dBol) but I'd like to try it just to see if I respond to it at all.

I realize most people will initially jump in and tell me that I need to be running a higher level of testosterone (i.e. 500mg per week) and normally I have done that before in the past with my Test / Tren cycles, but lately I've been considering running lower Test with higher Tren.

From what I've read Testosterone isn't nearly as anabolic as Tren is. That being said, why would someone bother running such a high level of Test when they could instead run a higher level of something else more anabolic (i.e. Tren)?

I guess I'm just looking for thoughts and opinions on this. I do tend to react to Testosterone since it aromatizes in the body. I'm always prone to the gyno and get sore nipples with Testosterone. I normally try and combat that with Arimidex but I gave up on Arimidex as that stuff literally cripples me and makes me feel like I'm 90 years old and can hardly walk (haven't tried Aromasin yet though).

All of my cycles with Test / Tren have been 500mg per week of Test and 600+mg per week of Tren. I've never tried a lower Test cycle like I'm talking about but it seems like there would be some benefit to it.

Anyhow, I'd like to hear thoughts and opinions on this from people who are actually educated and know what they're talking about. If you try and discuss this on any other forum it's usually just a stupid response like "na brah you got 2 run higher test".

Thanks in advance!

Here is my take.. note I have not yet ran tren only test. Its become clear to me that tren higher than test is becoming more popular than the old motto of test always higher.

If it were me and I was using 200-250mg of test I would pin it once a week, the same day every week. I would opt for the faster acting tren ace, but only after your test dose had kicked in, so 3-4 weeks.

I've used Tren Ace before, the only reason I started using Tren E is because I've done so many cycles with Tren and found that I have very minimal side effects from it so running the longer lasting ester doesn't seem to bother me (and makes me feel like less of a pin cushion).

The only side effects I seem to get from Tren are night sweats and occasional hot flashes, that's it.

Most people on other boards are so stuck in their ways that they'll always just tell you that you should run higher Test. No one ever seem to have any concrete answer for 'why' you should do it that way though.

I'd be interested in hearing from someone who has run both a high Test, high Tren cycle and a low Test, high Tren cycle just to see if they noticed any differences in strength, gains, mood, etc.

I can run up to 750mg test and with an AI it's fine. Add 400mg of tren to the mix and I hold more water, more puffy more gyno etc.

With 400mg of tren 100mg test is more than enough and I am Hornier than a teenager who has just discovered masturbation with zero to little sides.

Yes. It is the way everyone is swearing that you keep the bad Tren sides at bay. Right now running:

600mg Tren Hex/wk
200mg Test Cyp./wk

Acid reflux is not so bad on this run, and I have no problems getting the "job" done on Tren. Matter of fact even old ladies aren't safe right now.

Yes. It is the way everyone is swearing that you keep the bad Tren sides at bay. Right now running:

600mg Tren Hex/wk
200mg Test Cyp./wk

Acid reflux is not so bad on this run, and I have no problems getting the "job" done on Tren. Matter of fact even old ladies aren't safe right now.

Good to know! How are you liking that cycle? I've yet to try Tren Hex.

Acid reflux? That's a side I've never once experienced from Tren! One thing I noticed that keeps my sex drive (and my dick) working while I'm on Tren is Cabergoline. That stuff works AMAZING if you ask me.

600mg Tren Hex/wk
200mg Test Cyp./wk

Nice, any bloat and are you running an AI with that dose of test? Was thinking of a very similar (identical) blast down the line

I am not much of a test fan, so for all of last year I ran no more than 200mg per week. I ended up running a cycle of 100mg tren ED, and with my test at 200mg I found the tren sides to be much more tolerable.
I always hated the way I felt on tren back in the day, but that is because I was always running around 500mg of test with it.
Not anymore, I am sold on low test/high everything else.

I even dropped the test completely at one point and just ran tren at 100mg ED, libido was strong and I found I didn't really need any test at all.

thread has convinced me to drop my test down from 500mg to 200-250mg two weeks before I start tren

I morphed the fastest, felt the best, looked the best, with the closest thing to zero side effects, on high ass tren, and low ass test. At one point, I was running 900mg, and 150mg Test, and damn did everybody tell me I looked great. Not ONE side effect other than absurd sex drive. This was only possible due to ManPower's amazing Cabergoline. Without this key product, I would catch gyno and Trendick after 5 injections of 100mg EOD.

I am not much of a test fan, so for all of last year I ran no more than 200mg per week. I ended up running a cycle of 100mg tren ED, and with my test at 200mg I found the tren sides to be much more tolerable.
I always hated the way I felt on tren back in the day, but that is because I was always running around 500mg of test with it.
Not anymore, I am sold on low test/high everything else.

I even dropped the test completely at one point and just ran tren at 100mg ED, libido was strong and I found I didn't really need any test at all.

This is what I noticed when I dropped test during my contest prep (was only running a TRT dose). Granted I was running mast and winny in addition, but mentally I felt better, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

This is what I noticed when I dropped test during my contest prep (was only running a TRT dose). Granted I was running mast and winny in addition, but mentally I felt better, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Great way to describe it, that is how I felt.

Just came off a high tren low test about 3 weeks ago.I was running 700mgs of tren ace and 300-350mgs of test.Side effects were minimal.A little bit of night sweats and insomnia.It was a great cycle.I had read something about the tren not having to compete so much for receptors with low test therefore causing less tren sides.It was the first time I had run tren in about 15 years.I used to use fina with dmso and I was pretty pissed off most of the time.I had no anger issues this run but that could be because I'm older.

Im a big fan of low test and high tren. All my tren sides vanish with the lower test. Someone said above to do test just once a week. Mistake. Do the test often enough to keep e2 conversion low. High amounts of estrogen floating around in the body are a contributing factor in tren sides.
You won't balloon up but it will be genuine muscle gains

Im a big fan of low test and high tren. All my tren sides vanish with the lower test. Someone said above to do test just once a week. Mistake. Do the test often enough to keep e2 conversion low. High amounts of estrogen floating around in the body are a contributing factor in tren sides.
You won't balloon up but it will be genuine muscle gains

I agree. Since you are shooting Tren A frequently anyway, just break down the weekly test dose into each Tren shot.

Well, this thread definitely has me convinced. I'm going to do the low test and high tren with this coming up cycle. We will see how that goes but from the sounds of it it should be good!

I was asking the same kind of question to one of the tren gurus in another forum last night and here is he response:

Hey dude, hoping you are doing great

Here I'm trying to abuse your wisdom. I'm currently running test e 500 x week, tren ace at 400 x week (now bump it to 600) I'm trying to cut with this cycle and I've been reading that I could drop the test to say 250 per week and probably get the same results without the bloating... I think I read you were running your tren with a test base of trt... so I was wondering what is your opinion on this...

Again thanks for your time and help
R
Oh yeah for sure cut the test down. Even before trt I never did more than 250mg a week with a tren cycle and now itd only 125mg a week, you just dont need it. You winy notuje any drop in strength either

PS- You are going to love the abombs... anadrol is the aas that has impressed me the most in all my life, strength wise at least... but expect A LOT of water retention! Enjoy!

Well, the Anadrol bit certainly sounds promising since this will be my very first time using Anadrol.

So it seems that the general consensus is that there's no point in running Test higher. From everything I've read and the research I've done it seems illogical to run Test higher.

Most of the 'brahs' on other forums will argue that the Test must always be higher but of course none of them ever seem to have anything to substantiate their claims.

I'm a big advocate and pretty much agree with everybody who posted!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws