over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how much protein do you eat in a day

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just started up with a lower amount.. Been eating 4-500 for 2 years .. but on a new regiment has me eating 275-325

450-525 a day all from food , 6-7 meals

450-525 a day all from food , 6-7 meals

yea i was expecting to hear alot of that .. ive dropped down to 275-300 and added alot more carbs I feel amazing... I cant wait to get back in the gym got a torn adductor magnus im nursing

Thanks for the input..

I can elaborate on diet if needed

Around 280.

Eating a lower amount has allowed me to eat more carbs.

Probably about 400. Not so much because I need it as I love meat and eggs and tend to cover everything in toffee flavored whey protein. I find my body digests meat and protein in general extremely well whereas I have to be quite particular on carb sources and Watch portion size. Except white rice, i can eat that all day no issues

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

90-120 but only 1/3 of my body works only eat when I'm hungry tried eating more but just started getting fat macros are 30-20-15

Approximately 250g per day. Pretty much all from whole food

Probably about 400. Not so much because I need it as I love meat and eggs and tend to cover everything in toffee flavored whey protein. I find my body digests meat and protein in general extremely well whereas I have to be quite particular on carb sources and Watch portion size. Except white rice, i can eat that all day no issues

Was like you Sammy o blood type big meat eater try 275-300 and up carbs even 1 week

I have been slacking

Was like you Sammy o blood type big meat eater try 275-300 and up carbs even 1 week

I have in the past gone lower protein higher carb, wernt really for me. I do cycle carbs and I do eat less protein on my carb days. Digestion is much better on high protein/very low carb days although white rice as main carb source helps a lot. Carbs make me feel lethargic which is why I always eat them in one go before bed on work days as I need to keep on top off my work. Was always a big meat eater and think I've just adapted to it.

200 - 250 on average. I feel I notice a slight difference in recovery if I slack with my diet and don't get at least 200 grams min. I've never noticed a difference going higher however.

I have in the past gone lower protein higher carb, wernt really for me. I do cycle carbs and I do eat less protein on my carb days. Digestion is much better on high protein/very low carb days although white rice as main carb source helps a lot. Carbs make me feel lethargic which is why I always eat them in one go before bed on work days as I need to keep on top off my work. Was always a big meat eater and think I've just adapted to it.

Im the same way , i feel shitting if i get more that 350g carbs a day or so , 50-60g per meal suits me well , doesnt cause any digestion issues for lethargy , i actualy feel pretty good with little to no carbs. On my high carbs days i feel best if i get my carbs from yams and fruit , rice and oats kill me

I wish i could drop protein in have and replace with carbs after all sweet potatoes are WAY cheaper than meat of any kind

Im the same way , i feel shitting if i get more that 350g carbs a day or so , 50-60g per meal suits me well , doesnt cause any digestion issues for lethargy , i actualy feel pretty good with little to no carbs. On my high carbs days i feel best if i get my carbs from yams and fruit , rice and oats kill me

I wish i could drop protein in have and replace with carbs after all sweet potatoes are WAY cheaper than meat of any kind

Gotta listen to body is key I guess. When I work 12 hours hour shifts I never eat carbs in day. Protein and fat all day then back loads all my carbs in one hit pre bed. The carbs help me sleep and I feel damn good running on fats in the day. The macros add up in the end and I get more shit done at work which keeps management of my back, always a bonus. I noticed I seemed to get leaner and now tend to do this on off days too. Hammer my carbs pre bed and train on just protein. Carbs really do take it out of me but I need my carbs for vascularity and fullness and lots of glycogen for workouts

Last edited:
I ate 400-500 for 2years everyday watched my carbs fat everything

Dropped pro to 45 a meal fat 40-50 grams a day and fill the rest with carbs I am growing look thick my waist is down and I'm eating all kinds of breads waffles cereals etc but look and feel best ever not to mention saving tons of money a week lol never going back

I ate 400-500 for 2years everyday watched my carbs fat everything

Dropped pro to 45 a meal fat 40-50 grams a day and fill the rest with carbs I am growing look thick my waist is down and I'm eating all kinds of breads waffles cereals etc but look and feel best ever not to mention saving tons of money a week lol never going back

Impressive. Goes to show how different a lot of us are. People fear carbs too much these days.

im on a cut right now but its about 250-300 a day all from whole foods. cant do shakes because of diary. tried lactose free stuff but didnt like it or it gave me to many problems for other unknown reasons. maybe the artificial sweeteners.

200-300 grams, wide range because it varies on whether or not I'm dieting , or bulking , and then if I'm assisted or not, these days I prefer to keep carbs wayyy higher , I noticed so many benefits with carbs being higher like ... increased performance in both strength, size, and endurance, also I keep way more muscle dieting with lower protein higher carbs, and I think its safe to say the cost is another major plus.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear