YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC1295 dropped out of fridge and fell on floor...still good?

bigtasty25

Registered
my vial of CJC1295 accidently fell outta the fridge and bounced around on the floor, although the vial didnt break...is the peptide still good or do i need to get new stuff?

thanks!

It would be really hard for me to throw it out. It might not be good, but I'd still use it just in case. It's not gonna change the molecular structure right. Just damage it so it's useless if anything. That's just me...

u really think the peptides woulnt be degraded from that? im not gunna throw it out, still gunna use it as "some" of it might be good...u never know...I thinkkk lol

i dont think they are THAT sensitive

do you know what kind of beating they get during shipment?

sorry for digging out that old thread...
but stupid me dropped the vial too... but in powder form.. i guess this didn't do any serious harm to the peptides?

thanks for answering :)

sorry for digging out that old thread...
but stupid me dropped the vial too... but in powder form.. i guess this didn't do any serious harm to the peptides?

thanks for answering :)

You are in good shape as long as the vial is not cracked.

you are fine like others said. As long as no crack in the vial.

Sorry to bring this up again also, BUT does the same hold true for reconstituted IGF-1? It dropped on the floor, glass didnt break but there was a good amount of air bubbles...

Sorry to bring this up again also, BUT does the same hold true for reconstituted IGF-1? It dropped on the floor, glass didnt break but there was a good amount of air bubbles...
Your fine...

Yes the peptide is still good.

I don't know where all the paranoia began about these peps being so fragile.And the duration they are good for as well.

According to DAT's bible, backed by studies, the peps are much more stable than many think. Many, including CJC 1295 (DAC) can be reconstituted with BA and left at room temperature (70ish degrees farenheit) for around a month without incident. And in terms of dropping, think about this: what do you think "shakes" things up more, dropping on the floor, or moving the fluid from a small vial to a larger vial via an insulin syringe? I would be willing to wager that moving vials is a lot more "shake," and I have never ready any recommendation against this.

I know a guy who recons and then travels with the vials in luggage, and then gets where he is going, and leaves the peps at room temperature. Seems like a bit much, but he swears that his rats don't respond differently.

This thread is back again,

I dropped a newly constructed vial this morning, no crack but a few air bubbles, from what i read... This will be ok.

Also I generally take a loaded syringe of ghrp to work along with a vial of cjc in an ice bag ( i used to draw both up in same syringe in morning for my lunch time jab, but read it can degrade???) some times this ice back cools down somewhat, will cjc be ok? What temp does it degrade?

P.s i hate the person who started the delicate peptide sh*t

This thread is back again,

I dropped a newly constructed vial this morning, no crack but a few air bubbles, from what i read... This will be ok.

Also I generally take a loaded syringe of ghrp to work along with a vial of cjc in an ice bag ( i used to draw both up in same syringe in morning for my lunch time jab, but read it can degrade???) some times this ice back cools down somewhat, will cjc be ok? What temp does it degrade?

P.s i hate the person who started the delicate peptide sh*t

I should be in jail on charges of peptide endangermeny, abuse and neglect, and mine work fine. I take great care of my folli, des and gh:) not so much on my ghrps because I take them frequently. Yours are fine

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity