over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me... 14 weeks out from my 1st show

Excellent improvements! Keep pushing forward!

Great Job.. Big Improvements.. Good luck in the contest..

A few updated pics... 195 lbs, 6 wks out

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308004100.390487.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308004100.390487.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 356
Huge difference from first set of pics!! Looking forward to tracking your progress.. are you using aas?? Either way keep up the good work bud!!

Huge difference from first set of pics!! Looking forward to tracking your progress.. are you using aas?? Either way keep up the good work bud!!

Thanks bro. My posing coach and my prep coach both say they think I will do very well in the MW class. I still feel soft but love the progress I've made thus far. My prep coach says not to worry, I will be hard dry and conditioned on the day of the show... I trust him. My supplementation is extremely mild. Test prop 100mg eod... That's it. Will start epistane at 4 out and run thru to the show. I'll try and post a pic or two every week and then stage pics on contest day (with a trophy). ;-)

Awesome!! It's great how the leaner you get, the more muscle you appear to have. Big difference from the first few pics, and you're LOSING weight.

That's the way it goes though - leanness brings out the muscularity.

Good luck! : )

Thanks bro. My posing coach and my prep coach both say they think I will do very well in the MW class. I still feel soft but love the progress I've made thus far. My prep coach says not to worry, I will be hard dry and conditioned on the day of the show... I trust him. My supplementation is extremely mild. Test prop 100mg eod... That's it. Will start epistane at 4 out and run thru to the show. I'll try and post a pic or two every week and then stage pics on contest day (with a trophy). ;-)

GREAT JOB so far. I will be honest with you. I'm in the same boat. I still feel i need A LOT of conditioning. The only way we can learn ourselves is to push it to the limits all the way through and learn from this prep to make the next one better. WELL WISHES!!!

GREAT JOB so far. I will be honest with you. I'm in the same boat. I still feel i need A LOT of conditioning. The only way we can learn ourselves is to push it to the limits all the way through and learn from this prep to make the next one better. WELL WISHES!!!

Thanks man. I saw your photo log and you are doing great! You got alot of muscle! I think you'll have no prob getting there. My coach is pretty much the yoda of contest prep. Everything he has told me has been right on and although at 5.5 weeks out, I feel soft and small, he tells me I will look ridiculous the day of the show... So I just keep doing everything he advises and week after week, it's working like magic! Best of luck to you on your show and prep!!

Lookin great bro! huge huge difference from the first set of pics...im sure the difference between your upcoming show pics and initial pics will be equally as huge. keep it up, yer almost there!

Photo update. 4 weeks & 2 days out from contest day. Kinda bloated right now. Woke up at 190lbs. Evening weight 195lbs.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308900632.173741.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308900632.173741.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 248
Damn man, great progress, you actually look alot bigger now then you did before!

Keep it up and tear it up come show time

Damn man, great progress, you actually look alot bigger now then you did before!

Keep it up and tear it up come show time

Thanks man. I am giving it everything I got. Exhausting but rewarding. Looking forward to rebounding after the show. All I can think about every day is hamburgers and pizza. LOL

Excellent progress baby!!!!

:headbang:

Photo update... 3 weeks out... hoping to pull it together. weighing 189lbs first thing in the morning

Attachments

• DSCN0179.jpg
    DSCN0179.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 172

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads