over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depression

jerseystepup

Registered
Sucks... Tough when you know you shouldnt feel a certain way, but still you do.

You and millions of other people. See a doc, make changes in your life, you arent alone.

It takes a big man to cry. And a bigger man to laugh at that man. - did that cheer you up at all?;)

You and millions of other people. See a doc, make changes in your life, you arent alone.

It takes a big man to cry. And a bigger man to laugh at that man. - did that cheer you up at all?;)

Men don't cry .. We get mad and throw shit around...
Well, yeah then we cry after we realize it's our shit we
just fucked up

Mantus

An unwanted trip to crisis a few weeks ago and now im actually forced to see a DR.. im on 100mg HRT per week right now, thats it. And they put me on 125mg of effexor... Ive seen 3 different therapists since then as it was a requirment when i was discharged from the hospital... and each one of them just sits there for 40 mins saying "its ok" "things will get better" "things turn around eventually" Right.. i get it.

and each one of them just sits there for 40 mins saying "its ok" "things will get better" "things turn around eventually" Right.. i get it.

Next time they say that jump over the table and choke them

Trust me you will feel so much better

If it's not a chemical imbalance then just sometime going
on in your life.

Snap out of it, get on more gear, get to the gym .. Get some
pussy .. whatever you gotta do to feel better.

You get anxiety?

Mantus

Yea... Im 30 now, ive gotten anxiety on and off since i was 18... definatly happening more recently though.... My whole life ive had very little depression issues.. Just like where id have a stupid thought then talk myself out of it in 5 mins... Ever since i started experimenting with tren last year its been coming back stronger... and right now its BAD... def not attributing it to the tren, but i notice alot of emotional changes since that time last year..

I did just go through a break-up, so yea something shitty happened, for some reason i am and always have been ridiculously self conscious with women. Im told im very attractive... i know i have a way above avg physique, I am however short (5'6) and at 30 have the face of maybe a 23 or 24 year old which alot of women arent into....

its wed afternoon now, havent left my bedroom since monday.. I dont have any family in the state and out of state VERY FEW that i even talk to from time to time, and i have only two friends really, and both of them are newly married and their wives are 8 months preggo (they planned it together). So here i am, just waiting to see what my next move is going to be and which way.

You need to reach out to someone live. Leave the house. Call a friend. Dont continue to spiral down. Go to the gym, walk on a treadmill and admire the scenery. Get moving.

Effexor is an excellent product.

Have you taken effexor before? and if so at what dosage??? or anyone out there for that matter...

i see what your saying, but i dont want to get out... no motivation to do anything... I wish i even had a friend to call... Maybe i should try and make some of those..

I dont even know why im posting this here

You need to reach out to someone live. Leave the house. Call a friend. Dont continue to spiral down. Go to the gym, walk on a treadmill and admire the scenery. Get moving.

Effexor is an excellent product.

Exactly. The longer you stay inside the worst you will be. You will start thinking you can't go out. Do things you love. Go the gym. Take a girl out. Make more friends who are similar to you. I hope it gets better. I have been struggling with severe anxiety for over 6 months. Just adding I think tren e made me worst... not the reason but a big catalyst in things imo.

Just adding I am on 10mg citalopram and it has done wonders but I have started struggling in the last few weeks. That is the only thing I have ever taken (apart from 2 valium).

Since ive been feeling this ive had NO DESIRE to go to the gym AT ALL.. ive been working out consistantly for 12 years... and now, for the first time ever, could care less.... I wish i could make friends, but im very shy and self conscious.. and take a girl out? like i posted before im very very self conscious, never approached a grl in my entire life, just can not do it... And as far as existing grls i know... there are none..

Yea... Im 30 now, ive gotten anxiety on and off since i was 18... definatly happening more recently though.... My whole life ive had very little depression issues.. Just like where id have a stupid thought then talk myself out of it in 5 mins... Ever since i started experimenting with tren last year its been coming back stronger... and right now its BAD... def not attributing it to the tren, but i notice alot of emotional changes since that time last year..

I did just go through a break-up, so yea something shitty happened, for some reason i am and always have been ridiculously self conscious with women. Im told im very attractive... i know i have a way above avg physique, I am however short (5'6) and at 30 have the face of maybe a 23 or 24 year old which alot of women arent into....

its wed afternoon now, havent left my bedroom since monday.. I dont have any family in the state and out of state VERY FEW that i even talk to from time to time, and i have only two friends really, and both of them are newly married and their wives are 8 months preggo (they planned it together). So here i am, just waiting to see what my next move is going to be and which way.

The anxiety is shitty my friend gets it and I don't so
I won't even give advice on that one except Zoloft
helps my girl with it at 100mg. She feels much better
soon after, plus the fact she doesn't have to walk on
thin ice with me like she did with her other self conscious
boyfriends or her abusive X husband, which is who I got her from :)
That's another story lol

Your 30yrs old bro. Something good will happen for you.

I worry about SHIT and good things happen to me all the time

Don't look for anyone and when someone finds you, never let
them set the rules. Be nice but always keep them on their toes.

You will be back on here within a few weeks telling us how you
met this amazing girl and the sex is sooo damn good :)

There are so many things you can take for Anxiety which is probably
causing alot of depression for you and many others for that matter.

Paxil my friend swears by it for anxiety.

Also tell your doc what you want to try, if he says no then go to another
Doc.

I always told my doc what I wanted. I was getting Subutex for depression
and my doc even said he shouldn't be doing that. .. Yeah Yeah just give
me the script and shut up

Mantus

Exactly. The longer you stay inside the worst you will be. You will start thinking you can't go out. Do things you love. Go the gym. Take a girl out. Make more friends who are similar to you. I hope it gets better. I have been struggling with severe anxiety for over 6 months. Just adding I think tren e made me worst... not the reason but a big catalyst in things imo.

It's not that easy if he has anxiety. Depending how bad it is, it will
mess up someone's whole social life.

How about low dose Clonipin?

Mantus

I think being armed with a correct philosophy and outlook on life is necessary to conquer depression for most people, with the exception of the few who might have a legitimate chemical imbalance. Read The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged.

Sorry if i was misleading the depression is WAY WORSE than the anxiety... and again going out is easy if i have somewhere to go or someone to go with.. Tried to go to the beach last week, had to leave.. Seeing happy people there i just couldnt tolerate it... made me so upset just wishing i was happy... same situation happened at the park..

Sorry if i was misleading the depression is WAY WORSE than the anxiety... and again going out is easy if i have somewhere to go or someone to go with.. Tried to go to the beach last week, had to leave.. Seeing happy people there i just couldnt tolerate it... made me so upset just wishing i was happy... same situation happened at the park..

Where're you from?

Couple things here buddy, first, get out of that dark place(your room)....staying there too long can be very not good. Second......I'm self-conscious with women, lots of guys are......okay, so you're a little shorter and don't look old yet.....okay......so what? At your age your whoring aspirations are probably over anyway aren't they? So date.....w/o the pressure of having the score, just have fun, someone will see who you really are and melt in your arms. But you get 100% of what you don't ask for.....so try and fail....to succeed........or don't try.....and FAIL. You're choice.

BTW....I've been through some of what you described.....good luck man, you'll get through it.

I grew up in Monmouth County. Thats why you are depressed. ;)

Get on the prescribed effexor. It has a nice anti anxiety benefit as well. But it may take a few weeks to really kick in. like test E, so start it tonight.

Im not gonna play doctor here. But you may need something in addition to jump start your mood. Like test p. Get it?

Call a hospital crisis help line. They are out there. Cal, your doctors office, someone is on call.

Force yourself to get out of the house. Go to Belmar and look at all the pretty girls that you cant get. (i cant get them either)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear