over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT. Where to buy a good quality leather bomber jacket

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I need some help from my friends here at PM. Im looking for advice on where to find a good quality leather bomber jacket. I would like to get thick horsehide. I found a great place but its in Scottland and sold in pounds and the conversion rate is $1 = .6 pounds! Here is that site:
Longshoreman horsehide leather jacket - Aero Leathers, UK The one I want would be about $1100 US curency plus $83 shipping, a bit much!

I found this place in the US that has a good reputation but they dont even have a catalog online so I had to order one. **broken link removed**

the ones they sell in the stores around here dont look like they would hold up. I have a decent one now but it needs rehab and the cost would most likely be as much as I paid for the coat so I am looking for a nice one that will last a long time. If that one in Scottland were sold in US dollars and not pounds I would be all over that. Anyone have a good place they go to?

I need some help from my friends here at PM. Im looking for advice on where to find a good quality leather bomber jacket. I would like to get thick horsehide. I found a great place but its in Scottland and sold in pounds and the conversion rate is $1 = .6 pounds! Here is that site:
Longshoreman horsehide leather jacket - Aero Leathers, UK The one I want would be about $1100 US curency plus $83 shipping, a bit much!

I found this place in the US that has a good reputation but they dont even have a catalog online so I had to order one. **broken link removed**

the ones they sell in the stores around here dont look like they would hold up. I have a decent one now but it needs rehab and the cost would most likely be as much as I paid for the coat so I am looking for a nice one that will last a long time. If that one in Scottland were sold in US dollars and not pounds I would be all over that. Anyone have a good place they go to?

It would not fit you well, you to big, hot budz makes very nice leather jackets.

The best ones I've seen are at army/navy surpluses stores... If ya don't have any in your area let me know your size... I could mail one to you.

The best ones I've seen are at army/navy surpluses stores... If ya don't have any in your area let me know your size... I could mail one to you.

Thanks, I will look into that too.

I don't know about online...but I found good selection and pricing in Canada (Toronto) years ago...of course, with a better exchange rate.

I don't know about online...but I found good selection and pricing in Canada (Toronto) years ago...of course, with a better exchange rate.

Yeah that exchange rate to pounds is just terrible. Pounds must be the highest valued currency in the world now? The Euro is not worth as much as the pound now and Im sure that the UK is glad that they didnt jump on that boat.

copied from another board
Temple of Jawnz – Unofficial
Temple of Jawnz is a small operation based in South Korea run by Drew Keith. They specialize in mostly fashion jackets made with various types of leather. All jackets through TOJ are made to measure, making them attractive to all body types. They feature great quality finishing, a plethora of available colors and great overall fit. TOJ tends to be a bit expensive, most of their leather jackets selling for $710, but they're very worth it.

Schott leather jackets and motorcycle apparel
Schott is the original maker of the Perfecto jacket, which came to fame through the 50's when worn by a multitude of rockers and movie stars. They're iconic.
Schott jackets are made with chrome tanned cowhide leathers and are very durable (They do have horsehide as an option on some jackets). In contrast with TOJ, they're a more utilitarian company rather than a fashion company, and as such they're usually cut larger. A properly fitted and well worn in Schott is one of the most beautiful things in the world though. When buying a Schott, make sure it's an american made one. The import models are much lower quality.
Schott comes in at a lower price point than TOJ, usually going from 450-800

Aero was highly recommended, but you already know about them
Good Luck!

copied from another board
Temple of Jawnz – Unofficial
Temple of Jawnz is a small operation based in South Korea run by Drew Keith. They specialize in mostly fashion jackets made with various types of leather. All jackets through TOJ are made to measure, making them attractive to all body types. They feature great quality finishing, a plethora of available colors and great overall fit. TOJ tends to be a bit expensive, most of their leather jackets selling for $710, but they're very worth it.

Schott leather jackets and motorcycle apparel
Schott is the original maker of the Perfecto jacket, which came to fame through the 50's when worn by a multitude of rockers and movie stars. They're iconic.
Schott jackets are made with chrome tanned cowhide leathers and are very durable (They do have horsehide as an option on some jackets). In contrast with TOJ, they're a more utilitarian company rather than a fashion company, and as such they're usually cut larger. A properly fitted and well worn in Schott is one of the most beautiful things in the world though. When buying a Schott, make sure it's an american made one. The import models are much lower quality.
Schott comes in at a lower price point than TOJ, usually going from 450-800

Aero was highly recommended, but you already know about them
Good Luck!

thanks, I hadnt seen those 2.

Maldorf, I work on an federal installation and I think they sale them, not sure of the price or how authentic they are but I will check on them Monday. :)

Tony Nowak Jackets (“Big Tony” from Pumping Iron) used to have
great, high quality leather bomber jackets but since his passing,
it looks his website site has changed, does not have his jackets
which he became famous for later in life . . .

You can also try filmjackets.com, but I can’t vouch for their quality.
I you are looking for a wide variety of jackets, this might not be a
bad place to start.

Hope this helps.

I do not have a jacket from them but I do have some of their other products and they are made very well. I also think they will custom sew you a jacket with your measurements.

Leather Jackets

Go check local motorcycle shops. You could try Harley ones but it'll mostly be their branded stuff and at a premium.

Mr Q has one that he has suddenly out grown... I will sell you his for a decent price....just keep it between us!!! ;)

Why don't you check the sponsor HotBodz? Kick ass leather jackets. I have them all.

I love the naval aviators jackets.
mine was made in the us from American Bison , i believe it would last forever.
very similar to this :**broken link removed**

Hey brother, If your in the So Cal area you can always check this place out. The make custom at very affordable prices. and if you really want horse hide leather they can order that for you. they make Motorcycle jackets mostly, but I'm sure it would hurt to ask if they can make a bomber for you. I got a sweet custom leather vest, vintage brown leather made for only $150. They also custom make online, just send them your measurements. Good Luck!

https://espinozasleather.com/

Thanks for all the replies! I think I will go with one of the Schott jackets. the price is pretty fair for a high quality jacket and they have a great reputation from what I read online. Funny how I had never heard of them, but them seem to be rather well known. I wish I could find one nearby and try it on but Ill have to just order it online.

Why don't you check the sponsor HotBodz? Kick ass leather jackets. I have them all.

Great clothing line! Excellent quality!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity