over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CLOMID/NOLVA/HCG DURING CYCLE!!

TAFFY!!!

Newbies
ok guys i bin told recently tha you could run nolva and clomid during cycle instead of hcg?
sort of nolva 20mcg e/d
and clomid 50mcg e/o/d sort of thing run this instead of hcg!!
would this be ok guys!!

Start out using the search function. That's a pretty vague question that makes it appear you have no idea what you are doing man. Try the beginners section as well

First of all, this belongs in the beginners section.

Secondly, you don't need to bump your own thread 30 minutes after posting it.

Thirdly, you could have used the search function.

Lastly, HCG > nolva or clomid for testicular function. Nolva and clomid do not directly stimulate the testes like HCG does, instead they act as estrogen antagonists, which prevent estrogen from sending signals to your HPTA to ramp down testosterone and estrogen production. Since HCG directly stimulates the testes, it is the better choice.

Last edited:
First of all, this belongs in the beginners section.

Secondly, you don't need to bump your own thread 30 minutes after posting it.

Thirdly, you could have used the search function.

Lastly, HCG > nolva or clomid for testicular function. Nolva and clomid do not directly stimulate the testes like HCG does, instead they act as estrogen antagonists, which prevent estrogen from sending signals to your HPTA to ramp down testosterone and estrogen production. Since HCG directly stimulates the testes, it is the better choice.

x2. HCG treats the issue in a way more than just the symptoms that would arise.

Run HCG on cycle with an AI for quick recovery. Save the Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

Yeah there are a lot of different protocols. I'm on TRT and use HCG and arimidex.

Also, read all of those threads in AJW91's signature. Solid information for sure.

ok thanks guys i didnt post 30 min after 1st post!! and second iam sorry i put it in wrong section! 3rd i do know wat iam doing i alwats run hcg during cycle just a top b/b at my gym runs clomid and nolva just thought i ask thats all!!

clomid and nolva arent going to ellict much of an LH response while ON (IF ANY).

I would use the hcg at a low dose during to maintain ITT (intra testicular testosterone), and once you come off, run a sliding scale of HCG (dose and exact routine will depend cycle)

But I would do 500iu HCG twice a week while on, then when you come off do this

week 1- HCG 2500iu mon, wed, fri
week 2- hcg 1250iu mon and thurs
week 3- hcg 500iu mon and thur

weeks 1- 7 25-50mg clomid and a low dose AI (maybe 12.5mg aroma 3 x week or some aifm if you want an OTC product)

clomid and nolva arent going to ellict much of an LH response while ON (IF ANY).

I would use the hcg at a low dose during to maintain ITT (intra testicular testosterone), and once you come off, run a sliding scale of HCG (dose and exact routine will depend cycle)

But I would do 500iu HCG twice a week while on, then when you come off do this

week 1- HCG 2500iu mon, wed, fri
week 2- hcg 1250iu mon and thurs
week 3- hcg 500iu mon and thur

weeks 1- 7 25-50mg clomid and a low dose AI (maybe 12.5mg aroma 3 x week or some aifm if you want an OTC product)

yeh tha sort protocol i use with hcg just wondering why this guy said he runs clomid instead!!

x2. HCG treats the issue in a way more than just the symptoms that would arise.

this could also be an argument for using clomid over hcg during PCT (not that I am an advocate for PCTs without HCG) as HCG does nothing to restore HPTA function..testical function yes, but not restoring the natural production of testosterone via the secretion of LH from the pituitary.

You could come off AAS, run HCG at 2500iu-3000iu EOD and maintain a normal range of testosterone production the entire time. Yet you will still be shut down.

Hence the protocols that call for HCG transitioning into a SERM. Its really that SERM (clomid/torem etc etc) that helps gets the pituitary back on track.

this could also be an argument for using clomid over hcg during PCT (not that I am an advocate for PCTs without HCG) as HCG does nothing to restore HPTA function..testical function yes, but not restoring the natural production of testosterone via the secretion of LH from the pituitary.

You could come off AAS, run HCG at 2500iu-3000iu EOD and maintain a normal range of testosterone production the entire time. Yet you will still be shut down.

Hence the protocols that call for HCG transitioning into a SERM. Its really that SERM (clomid/torem etc etc) that helps gets the pituitary back on track.

So are you saying that the HPTA does not need to be recovered to regain fertility?

So are you saying that the HPTA does not need to be recovered to regain fertility?

correct. You just have to supplement for the severely suppressed gonadotropins (LH/FSH)

If youre shooting blanks, and dont want to come off.

Just run this with your cycle until you concieve

2500iu HCG 3 x week
75iu HMG eod (switch to ED dosing if after 4 months your SA comes back very low)

This of course is assuming youre infertile because you have steroid induced secondary hypogonadism (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism), and not a primary hypergonadism (testicular failure)

correct. You just have to supplement for the severely suppressed gonadotropins (LH/FSH)

If youre shooting blanks, and dont want to come off.

Just run this with your cycle until you concieve

2500iu HCG 3 x week
75iu HMG eod (switch to ED dosing if after 4 months your SA comes back very low)

This of course is assuming youre infertile because you have steroid induced secondary hypogonadism (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism), and not a primary hypergonadism (testicular failure)

So HPTA doesn't even really matter when it comes to fertility, as long as the testes are working and not damaged?

Meaning I could do a blast cruise type cycle for years and never come off and just use a low dose of test when I want to be fertile and use the protocol you described. This is of course if I use HCG the whole time. Am I correct in saying this?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member