over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH sides..exaggerated?

ConanX

Registered
Hi all,

Started HGH at 5ius ED a few weeks back.
Everyone talks about hands going numb, passing out into a coma, and swelling up like a balloon.
I really haven't had one of these sides yet.

Sure, I sleep a bit more than normal but I am also on nearly a gram of test, lifting heavier and harder, and have a lot of stress with work and all so I need the sleep.

My hands basically feel the same. I will get an occassional tingle in my hands or in my feet a few times a day while I'm typing or if I sit on my leg or something. But they are pretty much not even noticeable and it might just be placebo making me feel this way.

Water retention? Even with the Test I am really not seeing any extra water weight. I may have put on a little bit of h2o but I think this is mainly from the test and dbol. No swollen ankles or big fat wrists or moonface.

So...I'm wondering...are the sides exaggerated? Or do I need to up my dose or maybe my stuff is bunk or weak??? BTW the stuff is 191aa blue tops (no label) from a sponsor. Only side I get is a little red spot where I injected. I switched water from bacteriostatic to sterile and the bump is no longer big and painful but it still turns a bit red and swells a little.

THANKS PRO M BROTHERS!

You didn't mention how long you've been on and probably you should try another HGH.

Haven't tried HGH myself yet, but a few people on various boards seem to think that certain brands of HGH carry worse sides than others, i.e. rips. Not my personal experience, just what I've read from others so take it with a grain of salt.

Hi all,

Started HGH at 5ius ED a few weeks back.
Everyone talks about hands going numb, passing out into a coma, and swelling up like a balloon.
I really haven't had one of these sides yet.

Sure, I sleep a bit more than normal but I am also on nearly a gram of test, lifting heavier and harder, and have a lot of stress with work and all so I need the sleep.

My hands basically feel the same. I will get an occassional tingle in my hands or in my feet a few times a day while I'm typing or if I sit on my leg or something. But they are pretty much not even noticeable and it might just be placebo making me feel this way.

Water retention? Even with the Test I am really not seeing any extra water weight. I may have put on a little bit of h2o but I think this is mainly from the test and dbol. No swollen ankles or big fat wrists or moonface.

So...I'm wondering...are the sides exaggerated? Or do I need to up my dose or maybe my stuff is bunk or weak??? BTW the stuff is 191aa blue tops (no label) from a sponsor. Only side I get is a little red spot where I injected. I switched water from bacteriostatic to sterile and the bump is no longer big and painful but it still turns a bit red and swells a little.

THANKS PRO M BROTHERS!

I get a little cts but nothing major-no tirednes and no visable bloat with 4 iu and peps daily so it totaly depends on person. this is rips-some cant handle more than 2 iu some do 15 no issues

Two of my mates are using rips and both experienced quite a lot of bloat and numbness. More than other GH they have used.

No bloat or tingling in hands for me, but man, am I ever more tired then usaul.

@ 4iu a day, I dont think I have ever been this tired.

I sleep like a lg which is great

Some people see worse sides than others...not to mention different brands/purities/formulas will effect each person differently.

For example - rips do great for me but at 8-10 iu EOD bloated BADLY and had to switch protocol...I was VERY lethargic also. 3-5iu of these and I feel great and see results though.
Eli's I don't seem to retain water but get good results.
I have taken an other brand (not a sponsor) and at just 3iu every morning my hands were asleep about half the day...I would wake up at night and they would be THROBBING in severe pain like someone had backed over them with a truck! I had to back down to 2iu daily after taking about 10 days off to get rid of this side effect...currently I just stick with 2iu every morning to try and keep kinda lean through the holidays and sleep well and feel great...doing ok for me and no side effects (currently on Eli's just swapped to them after a few months on rips).

You didn't mention how long you've been on and probably you should try another HGH.

Actually, I just realized it's only been 2 1/2 weeks.
Lots of people were saying the bloat comes on pretty instant. I really didn't get any extra water retention considering I'm on dbol and test.
When is the hand numbness supposed to start?

Also, I spent a pretty penny getting 6 months worth of this so if this HGH sucks then I give up.

Last edited:
3iu day is my rips sweet spot. 5 hand my hands hurt and my feel start to hurt.T

3iu day is my rips sweet spot. 5 hand my hands hurt and my feel start to hurt.T

I'm not on rips, it's just the blue tops with no label but the description is "somatropin 191aa." Sponsor's stuff.

I hear rips has the most hardcore side effects. How long did it take you to feel that?

i think its exaggerated... i started kigs last friday, did 4iu friday, 6iu saturday, 10iu sunday, the same ones kamikaze has, and havent had any sides.

Im planning on doing 50iu/week

I'm not on rips, it's just the blue tops with no label but the description is "somatropin 191aa." Sponsor's stuff.

I hear rips has the most hardcore side effects. How long did it take you to feel that?

a week or two

this is no exaggeration- i been using rips since oct 1-i am using 4ius/day-my fuckin hands get the worst numbness,pins and needles at night when i sleep that i am up at least 3 times a night massaging them-i am not getting any water retention and my brother is following the same routine as me on the same batch of rips and he gets a little tingle in his hands once in a while- so everybody is different and people react i different ways

Yeah, im on the rips too, and had to back down using 5ius, back down to 3ius/ed.. Couldnt handle the sides.

i think its exaggerated... i started kigs last friday, did 4iu friday, 6iu saturday, 10iu sunday, the same ones kamikaze has, and havent had any sides.

Im planning on doing 50iu/week

Thats cool. low sides for you. Everyone is different as far as sides.
I can use up to 1000mg test week with very little sides. My buddy 400mg wk with no ai and he could be a wet nurse, poor bastard.
So for you to say someone elses sides are exaggerated would be like me telling my friend he does not have a gyno problem because I don't. You are just fortunate that way bert,does not mean your gh is junk.T

Last edited:
Thats cool. low sides for you. Everyone is different as far as sides.
I can use up to 1000mg test week with very little sides. My buddy 400mg wk with no ai and he could be a wet nurse, poor bastard.
So for you to say someone elses sides are exaggerated would be like me telling my friend he does not have a gyno problem because I don't. You are just fortunate that way bert,does not mean your gh is junk.T

Exactly !!!!

Some people see worse sides than others...not to mention different brands/purities/formulas will effect each person differently.

For example - rips do great for me but at 8-10 iu EOD bloated BADLY and had to switch protocol...I was VERY lethargic also. 3-5iu of these and I feel great and see results though.
Eli's I don't seem to retain water but get good results.
I have taken an other brand (not a sponsor) and at just 3iu every morning my hands were asleep about half the day...I would wake up at night and they would be THROBBING in severe pain like someone had backed over them with a truck! I had to back down to 2iu daily after taking about 10 days off to get rid of this side effect...currently I just stick with 2iu every morning to try and keep kinda lean through the holidays and sleep well and feel great...doing ok for me and no side effects (currently on Eli's just swapped to them after a few months on rips).

Exactly bro everyone is diff. Some types of hgh get me tingling at 2iu. Some at 5iu. Potentcy could also be a factor. goodluck brother

i honestly never got any bad sides with gh. I feel it is very age dependent, the older you are the less natural hgh your body produces in which case it is a more foreign substance. younger gh users have natural gh circulating and i feel this makes them less likely to expirence sides.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic