over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Food food food - The ultimate anabolic substance

jay o.

Registered
So I thought id make a thread about food. Since it is afterall a HUGE part of what we do. What im aiming for with this thread is...

Name foods you like when youre ON.
Things like staple foods, cheat foods, dense calorie foods, foods that help you get the calories in easier, etc.

Things like those categories and you can make up your own. Basically though, the main goal is to stay on topic about food!

And here we go...

I'll start. For cheating foods, i HATE cheating but when i do, its mcdonalds or sonic. Lately its been sonic. I dont cheat often, but when i do its because i really need calories. My diet is solid though.

Anyone else?

I am not strict with my diet this time of year, but I don't gain much fat still because of cardio and supplements. Also have a raging metabolism which helps.

Consumed daily:

lots of eggs
regular potatoes
fruits and fruit juices
veggies: green beans, spinach, broccoli (all blended with protein powder in Vitamix)
quinoa
chicken
protein powder
tuna
ice cream :)
peanut butter
EVOO
coconut oil

not consumed daily, but I still eat a lot of
salmon
beef
cheese burgers

90% diet and 10 % training hard.
Food is way understated

I tend to stay low carb all the time. Carbs affect me quickly. I can tell around my midsection and loss of vascularity within half a day. Most of my carbs come incidentally from protein shakes and bars. I never intentionally eat carbs other than occasionally oatmeal in the morning. Lots of chicken and salmon and red meat. Snack on beef jerkey and almonds lots of protein shakes and bars.

I have very low metbolism, and I crave carbs especially sugars. I gain weight rather easily, I mean I can eat at a restaurant a 3 course meal and the next 2 days I have put about 2 pounds, when I dieted the first time narural I lost 55 pounds , it did fasting morning cardio with a black coffee cup consumed before .

My diet was 5 egg whites and a cup of oatmeal after and that's it for the whole day in carbs the rest of the meals every 2 hours were chicken dry as cardboard, I gotta tell you when 12 o'clock hits after eating 2 cans of tuna in water , my craving for sugars, bread and carbs in general makes me feel likeim missing a shot of heroin.

It got so bad that I can't sleep it off, that's when I started eating cottage cheese.

Did that for 5 month straight and the fat melted off of me and surprisingly I was getting stronger and vascular .

I stopped dieting and ate everything in sight after and put on about 20 pounds in a month and a half.

Now while on, I drink 2 servings of protien before I wipe my eyes when I wake up

30 mins later I consume oatmeal for breakfast with 5 eggs, multis, animal flex and omegas

2 hours later boiled sweet potatoes and chicken

Gym,

PWO shake with vitamin C 40 grams for regular sugar added to my shake of isopure 2 servings

Go home and shower then chicken with veggies + vitamin C and omegas

2 hours later tuna in water 2 cans with vitamin C and omegas then

Cottage cheese .

My next cycle will be 300mg propionate + 300 mg injetcable winny a week then the prop is going to be upped to 500mg a week + 400mg of winny

For 10 weeks

PCT , nolva every day 20mg while on then upped to 40 mg with comid on PCT, also will be running clen on PCT since it preserves the loss of muscle while on PCT.

Not too detailed but just a general overview of what I do.

So I thought id make a thread about food. Since it is afterall a HUGE part of what we do. What im aiming for with this thread is...

Name foods you like when youre ON.
Things like staple foods, cheat foods, dense calorie foods, foods that help you get the calories in easier, etc.

Things like those categories and you can make up your own. Basically though, the main goal is to stay on topic about food!

And here we go...

I'll start. For cheating foods, i HATE cheating but when i do, its mcdonalds or sonic. Lately its been sonic. I dont cheat often, but when i do its because i really need calories. My diet is solid though.

Anyone else?

We eat lots of beef,chicken,eggs,rice and go through tub after tub of Synthepure.

I really like rotating carbs when on cycle,,, and I eat a good variety oats long and steel cut, sweet potatoes, black beans, white and red kidney beans--> underated in my opinion and all other staples except for whole eggs cant stand them ate too many as a kid probably 1 loaf of bread easy over and a carton of eggs to dip away lol no more

eggs lean ground turkey and beef are my favs

.5 to 1 gall a milk plus a simple diet

I have very low metbolism, and I crave carbs especially sugars. I gain weight rather easily, I mean I can eat at a restaurant a 3 course meal and the next 2 days I have put about 2 pounds, when I dieted the first time narural I lost 55 pounds , it did fasting morning cardio with a black coffee cup consumed before .

My diet was 5 egg whites and a cup of oatmeal after and that's it for the whole day in carbs the rest of the meals every 2 hours were chicken dry as cardboard, I gotta tell you when 12 o'clock hits after eating 2 cans of tuna in water , my craving for sugars, bread and carbs in general makes me feel likeim missing a shot of heroin.

It got so bad that I can't sleep it off, that's when I started eating cottage cheese.

Did that for 5 month straight and the fat melted off of me and surprisingly I was getting stronger and vascular .

I stopped dieting and ate everything in sight after and put on about 20 pounds in a month and a half.

Now while on, I drink 2 servings of protien before I wipe my eyes when I wake up

30 mins later I consume oatmeal for breakfast with 5 eggs, multis, animal flex and omegas

2 hours later boiled sweet potatoes and chicken

Gym,

PWO shake with vitamin C 40 grams for regular sugar added to my shake of isopure 2 servings

Go home and shower then chicken with veggies + vitamin C and omegas

2 hours later tuna in water 2 cans with vitamin C and omegas then

Cottage cheese .

My next cycle will be 300mg propionate + 300 mg injetcable winny a week then the prop is going to be upped to 500mg a week + 400mg of winny

For 10 weeks

PCT , nolva every day 20mg while on then upped to 40 mg with comid on PCT, also will be running clen on PCT since it preserves the loss of muscle while on PCT.

Not too detailed but just a general overview of what I do.

Nice, forgot about cottage cheese I used to fuck that shit up.

I just started drinking egg whites again, but gna start mixing them with protien powder, and the cot cheese as well.

Damn it today was a low call day and extra cardio and abs, wonder what steaks we have gonna go eat something b4 bed .

low fat ice cream
jelly beans, jelly babies
whey protein banana flavor
skim milk, lots of it
flavoured rices (satay usually)
chicken breast
veal schnitzel, steak
burgers
chinese noodles in meat stirfry
chocolate (maltesers, m&ms crispy, tim tams and anything hazelnut)
Vegemite toast
Pasta (penne, ravioli)

thats all i can think of atm

Free Range Eggs
Oatmeal
Coconut Oil
Chicken Breasts
Brown Rice
White Rice
Bananas
Sugar free syrup
Whey Isolate
Natural Peanut Butter
EVOO
Twizzlers pull and peel (every Sunday is my candy cheat)

I'm broke right now, so this is what I calculated to be the cheapest daily intake of fats, protein, and carbs. I should be eating more veggies, but I'll be starting to in a week when I start my diet. I'm saving up for a vitamix so that I can assure more veggies during my contest prep for good health.

Carbs:
Ezekiel Products
Potatoes - all kinds
Pears
Bananas
Oranges
Frozen fruit mixes

Fats:

Almond Butter
Peanut Butter
Avocado
Coconut oil
EVOO

Veggies:
Tomato
Spinach
Mixed greens
Oignon
Peppers

Protein:

Eggs
Beef
Salmon
Sole/Cod and other white fish
Albacore Tuna
Chicken Breast
Low fat Yogurt style cheese

Almond Breeze instead of milk

Crap food:
Lower fat cheedar (20%)
Ice Cream
Crackers (melba bites bruschetta flavored)
Dark Chocolate

These are my staples

I do very poorly on rice and oatmeal... makes me look and feel like shit. Took me years to realise.

I never keep nuts in the house, I eat them all in one sitting.

I don't drink milk, also makes me look terrible. I can't give up cheese, but I don't eat too much of it.

current diet. Trying to go from 250lbs-260lbs. Once a week I cheat with all you can eat sushi and shashimi...I absolutely destroy the poor place :)
12 egg whites
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 cream of rice
1 scoop of gaspari myofusion

12 egg whites
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 cup cream of rice
1 scoop gaspari myofusion

1/2 package of gluten free brown rice pasta
10oz cooked extra lean ground beef
1/2 cup low sugar pasta sauce

100grams karbolyn

1/2 package gluten free brown rice pasta
10oz extra lean ground beef
1/2 cup low sugar pasta sauce

2 cups cooked brown rice
1 cup cook white rice
10oz boiled chicken

20oz sweet potato
10oz bolied chicken
steamed kale

1/2 cup cream of rice
12 egg whites
1 scoop gaspari mypfusion

low fat ice cream
jelly beans, jelly babies
whey protein banana flavor
skim milk, lots of it
flavoured rices (satay usually)
chicken breast
veal schnitzel, steak
burgers
chinese noodles in meat stirfry
chocolate (maltesers, m&ms crispy, tim tams and anything hazelnut)
Vegemite toast
Pasta (penne, ravioli)

thats all i can think of atm

man.
Is this an aussie thing? it is mine as well with changes:
add :
lots of eggs.
kimchi
korean bbq meat.
milk. raw tasmanian , full cream.

remember , as health goes:: add kimchi.

OK when bulking to help get cals in I like to make a pbj. Whole grain bread, natty peanut butter, some no sugar added jelly, and a big ass glass of milk or two. Way I make it comes out to around 1200-1500 cals if I remember right and maybe 60 grams of protein. Havent had it in a while so cant remember exact details of how much of what I put in and exact macros it comes out to. Soon as Im injury free and can lift heavy again its on for bulking tho cant wait its delicious. The rest of what I eat is pretty standard with what everyone else has said tho I do really like to boil a bunch of sweet potatoes and mash em for a quick easy and tasty carb source to have sitting in the fridge.

Beef
Chicken
Pork
Potatoes
Onions, yes you read that correctly. I eat about two onions a day. Not sure if they have any significant positives for building muscle/health I just like em.
Eggs
Spinach cuz thats how popeye got those ripped forearms
Pepsi ( I drink a pepsi after each workout, because at that moment to me nothing in the world tastes better)
Guavas
Papaya
Mangos
Broccoli
White Rice
Green Beans

eggs
chicken
protein powder
bread
rice
potato
pineapple
protein bars
peanut butter

I am not strict with my diet this time of year, but I don't gain much fat still because of cardio and supplements. Also have a raging metabolism which helps.

Consumed daily:

lots of eggs
regular potatoes
fruits and fruit juices
veggies: green beans, spinach, broccoli (all blended with protein powder in Vitamix)
quinoa
chicken
protein powder
tuna
ice cream :)
peanut butter
EVOO
coconut oil

not consumed daily, but I still eat a lot of
salmon
beef
cheese burgers

What kind or what brand of coconut oil do you take? I'm thinking of getting **broken link removed** is that any good?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131