over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil not injecting into muscle?!?!

devindra

Newbies
I've been doing quad shots and glutes for 6 months (2 cycles) and recently it is becoming harder and harder to push down on the plunger and inject the oil. The plunger is moving but the oil is not being injecting into the muscle. I literally was there for 5 minutes trying to inject 1.5ml and only got about .5ml in.

What could be the cause of this? I've been switching the needle on the syringe after I draw up the oil. Maybe I'm not screwing it on tight enough or am I doing it too tight?

this happened to me once. very weird. maybe scar tissue???

this happened to me once. very weird. maybe scar tissue???

i was thinking this too.. but i've never seen a fella that complain about the oil not going in even though he had scar tissue... maybe it is harder to penetrate the skin.. but never heard of the oil not going in when injecting

What is the length of the needle and what gauge is it?

How often are you injecting that area..1x week, 2,3,4+ times a week? It could be a scar tissue issue as well, if you're hitting the exact same area every time!

Use a 1" pin and go in the glute or quad. If you dont have enough muscle in the delt then some may leak out. If it gets under the skin from leaking it may irritate the area and get red and a lil swollen.

Better off going deeper in the glute or quad area.

Just my 2 cents.

Just hit yourself with a 18g, it will go in then ha ha jk! :D I'd imagine scar tissue, try to heat up you gear a bit, warm water etc. it will help when injecting into scar tissue, and are u making sure the muscle is completely relaxed?

I've been doing quad shots and glutes for 6 months (2 cycles) and recently it is becoming harder and harder to push down on the plunger and inject the oil. The plunger is moving but the oil is not being injecting into the muscle. I literally was there for 5 minutes trying to inject 1.5ml and only got about .5ml in.

What could be the cause of this? I've been switching the needle on the syringe after I draw up the oil. Maybe I'm not screwing it on tight enough or am I doing it too tight?

what size pins r u using? even with scar tissue this is a bit odd.

Make sure that you are in a position where your quad is relaxed.

today i did my quads and i left the needle in for a bit, pulled out and a gush of blood came all over the place. hope my gear went in however

A buddy of mine had this happen once, he wasn't injecting it deep enough, every time he'd shoot, half of the juice would come out where ever the inject spot was. I'm not sure if that's the same case for you though.

A buddy of mine had this happen once, he wasn't injecting it deep enough, every time he'd shoot, half of the juice would come out where ever the inject spot was. I'm not sure if that's the same case for you though.

i'm pushing the needle all the way in.

Make sure that you are in a position where your quad is relaxed.

i'm sitting down... this problem has only been happening recently for the past month

Use a 1" pin and go in the glute or quad. If you dont have enough muscle in the delt then some may leak out. If it gets under the skin from leaking it may irritate the area and get red and a lil swollen.

Better off going deeper in the glute or quad area.

Just my 2 cents.

i am injecting into the quad and using a 1inch..

What is the length of the needle and what gauge is it?

How often are you injecting that area..1x week, 2,3,4+ times a week? It could be a scar tissue issue as well, if you're hitting the exact same area every time!

23 inch gauge and 1 inch needle. I was shooting tren so eod shots.... but I've been cruising and injecting once a week for the past 2 weeks.. now this week I barely could get 0.5ml into the quad.

i use to shoot delts all the time and now i have the same problem as you. I seriously can barely get the oil to inject in. Im not sure what causes this but i just gave up and don't use delts anymore.

Are you only shooting into your quads??

initially for my first cycle i was shooting quads only.. but i now inject into both quads and glutes... this only happens with quads. i can't stand injecting into glutes though, everytime i inject there i get a huge lumpand cant move properly for a few days.

i use to shoot delts all the time and now i have the same problem as you. I seriously can barely get the oil to inject in. Im not sure what causes this but i just gave up and don't use delts anymore.

this problem is definitely a huge one for me because i enjoy shooting quads because glutes are hard to inject for me... if this continues to happen for quads and begins to happen for glutes.. where will i end up shooting ?!?!

If it is scar tissue man look into someone who can do really good deep tissues... I had so much in my glutes when I'd diet down for a show u can see a bump.. Had someone specialize in deep tissues it's gone and it helped A LOT

If it is scar tissue man look into someone who can do really good deep tissues... I had so much in my glutes when I'd diet down for a show u can see a bump.. Had someone specialize in deep tissues it's gone and it helped A LOT

will look into this.

Scar tissue build up maybe??? Rotate injection sites frequently.

Idk man.. Pros inject for a lifetime and have a shitload of scar tissue and I get this problem after 6 months of using gear?

Is it cold where you live??? Are your pins preloaded or do you draw before each inject? Perhaps the weather is increasing the viscosity of your oils. Just a thought but have you tried heating up your oils before they go in?

my days are over using 23g 1 inch in the legs, that shit hurts lol. i use 25g 5/8, smooth with no pain

Is it cold where you live??? Are your pins preloaded or do you draw before each inject? Perhaps the weather is increasing the viscosity of your oils. Just a thought but have you tried heating up your oils before they go in?

no its like 70 degrees in my house

i haven't tried heating up the gear... but this problem only seems to be happening with quads...

in fact ive been using a 5ml syringe with a huge plunger recently... maybe this is the reason??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear