over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy fucking cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboy12

Newbies
Ok so my friend at the gym loves gauls stuff and hes fucking huge and ripped,so i asked him how much he runs and he said alot but not in the scence of mg but in the scence of alot of diff compounds at the same time,he said hes on 50mg tren 50mg masteron 50mg test ace 100mg npp eod on top of 50mg of dbol,WOW...what do you guys think about this,it dont make scence to me.

post a picture of your massive and ripped friend

try remember what may be massive and ripped to you, generaly isnt on this board

Ok so my friend at the gym loves gauls stuff and hes fucking huge and ripped,so i asked him how much he runs and he said alot but not in the scence of mg but in the scence of alot of diff compounds at the same time,he said hes on 50mg tren 50mg masteron 50mg test ace 100mg npp eod on top of 50mg of dbol,WOW...what do you guys think about this,it dont make scence to me.

Tren/Masteron/Test makes sense, Dbol too.

I would pass on running NPP along with tren.

not sure how lol

Im not sure how to do do pics thats why i dont have my own up lol,but he got his pro card last year and his training partner was mr mich a few years back.he is also on hgh insulin and igf.but in his of season hes around 280 and hes 5'9

Are you from Texas?

:headbang:Detroit ,mi

If it's the person I'm thinking about then no way I would believe that he's on such a small dosages :)

How much HGH and slin?

It makes perfect sense to me. I run a moderate dose of 8 different anabolics. You get alot more out of hitting several receptors at a moderate dose, then you do loading up on one or two compounds. You see alot less side effects as well.

It makes perfect sense to me. I run a moderate dose of 8 different anabolics. You get alot more out of hitting several receptors at a moderate dose, then you do loading up on one or two compounds. You see alot less side effects as well.
I was just going to post about how you and I talked about a this a few times via PM and we have some of the same beliefs about it!!

Why does this not make sense?

Thats not bad. You havent been here long here to know what guys actually run.

I was going to stay out the this discussion, but I'll get in to it... You're basically calling out Ken Jackson, he is the only guy from Michigan who turned pro last year and he trains with a former Mr Michigan... I'm close friends with Ken and I know he doesn't partake in what you are saying...

So many people read these forums, you shouldn't go and put someone on blast like this.

Wtf would he tell you, such a great "friend" so you can run around and tell everyone else??? Seriously, thread should be deleted.

Im not sure how to do do pics thats why i dont have my own up lol,but he got his pro card last year and his training partner was mr mich a few years back.he is also on hgh insulin and igf.but in his of season hes around 280 and hes 5'9

well then he lied to you, just like almost every steroid and drug user

:banghead:
Oh come on now , If he has his pro card havent we already established that ALL pros run thousands and thousands of mg of 3-4 differant compounds along with 30iu HGH , 30 IU slin and lord only know what else
:banghead:

thats about 1800mg a week by the way , not exactly a small dose especialy if he is taking a decident dose of HGH

If he is 280 ripped then he would be on stage next to Jay Cutler and Phil Heath

I was just going to post about how you and I talked about a this a few times via PM and we have some of the same beliefs about it!!

Haha, I was just going to reference JJB1.

The theory behind what your friend in doing, is that if you take small doses of a variety of drugs, it will keep your steroidal receptors upgraded. Remember, 1 steroid = 1 steroid, but 3 steroids= much more.... steroids work synergistically in the body.

Wow, thats the cycle I've been looking for my whole life, dont really even neeed to train or eat with those compounds all together. Thanks for the insight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear