over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 LR3 - IMPORTANT QUESTION

ABO-for-2012

Banned
IF Research studies have shown that IGF-1 causes muscle cell hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting and forming of new muscle cells therefore increasing muscle cell density - WILL TAKING IGF1 LR3 MAKE YOUR HEART ENLARGE???

IF Research studies have shown that IGF-1 causes muscle cell hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting and forming of new muscle cells therefore increasing muscle cell density - WILL TAKING IGF1 LR3 MAKE YOUR HEART ENLARGE???

I believe there have been studies showing that IGF-1 induced hyperplasia is selective to skeletal muscle and not cardiac, but I will have to look further into it to be sure. I believe I was just reading this information refuting cardiac hyperplasia from IGF-1 the other day.

BEAST

It won't make your heart enlarge, but it sure made my calves enlarge. Inject 50mcg in each calf right after training them. Do this everyday and train them eod. They will grow fast.

It won't make your heart enlarge, but it sure made my calves enlarge. Inject 50mcg in each calf right after training them. Do this everyday and train them eod. They will grow fast.

so you are saying 100mg each day? or just 100 after workout day?

Did you alternate between medial and lateral heads of gastroc? Also, did you try and hit a different area each time or will it "spread itself" around if injected into the center of the muscle?

Did you alternate between medial and lateral heads of gastroc? Also, did you try and hit a different area each time or will it "spread itself" around if injected into the center of the muscle?

I did all the injections in the inner head of my calves, which explains why I have more development in that part of the calve.

100mcg everyday for 30 days is the protocol that Osiris recommended for me.

JJ, Are you running LR3? if so does that meen your not running hgh?
With the saturation dose of 100 mcgs filling all igf recepters 24 - 7.

Where did you get the info that lr3 has a saturation dose of 100mcg?

You know gh itself has its own receptors too right? There would still be tons of benefit to taking both in conjunction

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

From my research, the peptides and use of the enhanced supplements can greatly improve the cardiac system. However, I am sure not so sure as causing the heart to enlarge.

Hyperplasia is the,creation of new cells. Usually recruited from satellite cells.

Where did you get the info that lr3 has a saturation dose of 100mcg?

You know gh itself has its own receptors too right? There would still be tons of benefit to taking both in conjunction

The way I figure it If there is spill over after the site injections the LR3 goes systematic looking for all other available recepters. When saturated the remaining LR3 ends up going intestenal, were there is the most abundent IGF recepters. Inturn causing gastro intestenal discomfort. Smaller doses, less spillover and less gut growth.

Last edited:

I'm ruining hgh and des, not lr3 for the reason you mentioned. I may throw lr3 in after hearing Osiris's response.

The way I figure it If there is spill over after the site injections the LR3 goes systematic looking for all other available recepters. When saturated the remaining LR3 ends up going intestenal, were there is the most abundent IGF recepters. Inturn causing gastro intestenal discomfort. Smaller doses, less spillover and less gut growth.

LR3 is definitely far more systemic then DES, thats proven.

But if you do have spillover as long as you arent researching 500mcgs i dont see the LR3 aiming straight for your gut. The body has IGF receptors all over the body. So the LR3 will attach to its next closest site id assume.

With your normal doses of 100-200mcgs i think you would be more then fine and shouldnt have to worry about gut growth.

I know a guy (lol but really) who was doing 100mcg LR3 PWO ED for a month along with anabolics and GH and had noticeably larger "guts". A month or so after discontinuing he was back to normal.

I get bad bloat from the lr3 i used... also 100-200 is not a regular dose of lr3

FRom what I recall no more than 120mcgs to avoid to much spillover and gut growth. Anyways, 100mcgs of lr3 has always done the trick for me.

I can tell if my LR3 is good, as even 30-40mcg/day gives my rat obvious results, 1mg at a time. Maybe he's sensitive to it?

100mg of cypionate/week puts me at 1000ng/dl and free test outside the top of the range. However, even at this level, I don't feel like I used to. I wonder what my normal testosterone levels were before they dropped to 300ng/dl.

I am planning to try some in the near future. 100mcg for 30 days me thinks :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131