over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Injections

Have you seen an improvement in actual muscle tissue? Have your arms gotten stronger?

I don't want sacks of scar tissue that just look big.

I'm not a power lifter, I'm a body builder. At age 43, my days of curling 225Lbs are over. I lift with perfect form, slow negative, strong peak contraction. To answer your question, will site injections make you stronger? Neither synthol nor gear site injections have enhanced my strength. Think of it as a boob job for your arms, delts, pecs, calves, etc. This effect is purely cosmetic. I know it has been proven that real muscle tissue has been created by using synthol, but I have noticed no strength gains from synthol not gear site injections.

If we could get our gear made in sterile coconut oil then we would have an award winning product. But until then just use Syntherol.

High Mg AAS

Site injecting gear definitely, without a doubt, increases muscle size. It works just as well as synthol. Unfortunately, it creates more scar tissue than synthol. My arms were created mostly by injecting gear.

Ive seen plenty of people increase sites with AAS, including myself.

I think too many mgs in one shot can cause more scar tissue. Supertest 400 used to leave big lumps that took ages to dissapate. I can use 3ml shots of AAS for site enhancement but keep mg 200mg per ml at the most.

Test Base in MCT

If we could get our gear made in sterile coconut oil then we would have an award winning product. But until then just use Syntherol.

Im using Test Base in MCT, and it causes amazing swelling just like sythol, but the Test BAse dosnt hit you fast like it does in GSO.

Still not sure if its a good idea or not, if the AAS gets trapped in the MCT as it takes so long to dissapate??

Anybody on here used AAS in MCT for site enhancement?

I'm not a power lifter, I'm a body builder. At age 43, my days of curling 225Lbs are over. I lift with perfect form, slow negative, strong peak contraction. To answer your question, will site injections make you stronger? Neither synthol nor gear site injections have enhanced my strength. Think of it as a boob job for your arms, delts, pecs, calves, etc. This effect is purely cosmetic. I know it has been proven that real muscle tissue has been created by using synthol, but I have noticed no strength gains from synthol not gear site injections.

Thanks JJB1, I started my new cycle today and fuck it I did 2ml shot into my bi. Next 2ml into the other bi. I was freaking nervous as hell and when I finally pierced the muscle it started to twitch and move the dam needle! Now I just feel discomfort, but the site injecting is all due to you no doubt lol.

This thread is begging for a log who wants to be the guinea pig :D

No it's not. I created HowToDoInjections.com because of some of the downright dangerous information promoted on SpotInjections.

Thanks. Just pinned my calves an bis using your site. Completely painless.

I have several thousand slin pins at 1/2inch.... now I can put them to use more lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This thread is begging for a log who wants to be the guinea pig :D

I will take pics tomorrow. and start a log of it along with my cycle. Bear with me though its my 3rd cycle. Lets see if 12-16 weeks makes a difference.

Thanks JJB1, I started my new cycle today and fuck it I did 2ml shot into my bi. Next 2ml into the other bi. I was freaking nervous as hell and when I finally pierced the muscle it started to twitch and move the dam needle! Now I just feel discomfort, but the site injecting is all due to you no doubt lol.

I should have warned you to start with 1/2cc. You need to start small and gradually build from there, otherwise the swelling will be too dramatic. Trial and error is how I learned. Takes time.

I should have warned you to start with 1/2cc. You need to start small and gradually build from there, otherwise the swelling will be too dramatic. Trial and error is how I learned. Takes time.

yea I can definitely feel the swelling coming on good and this was administered 12 hours ago. Thanks for the tips jjb1, I'll definitely only do 1/2 cc for the next bi shot. :lightbulb:

Well, you are completely wrong! Tell that article to take a look at my arms. Hahaha I love when people talk about things they haven't tried based on b.s. science. Try injecting tren ace and test prop in your bis or tris eod for a month. Then you will know the real truth.

i will be doin this soon wit prop, tren e:love:

yea I can definitely feel the swelling coming on good and this was administered 12 hours ago. Thanks for the tips jjb1, I'll definitely only do 1/2 cc for the next bi shot. :lightbulb:

haha bro tell me how your feeling later bahaahahah i took a shot in my tricep for the first time couple years ago with 1 1/2 ccs and it was PAINFUL lol it lookd like i had another Tricep head growing off the fucker!

I started half a cc in calves an full cc in bis.... Sore as hell this morning now.

haha bro tell me how your feeling later bahaahahah i took a shot in my tricep for the first time couple years ago with 1 1/2 ccs and it was PAINFUL lol it lookd like i had another Tricep head growing off the fucker!

pics will be put up tomorrow (monday) god bless my left arm is swollen shit was hurting no doubt. Note to self listen to JJB1 before acting upon said actions lol:banghead:

gf was PISSED I couldn't salsa dance with her.:(

Finally people that knows what there talking about. Prop is kinda painful ill mix it with cyp or enth my shoulders and biceps look killed for site injections. The people that say it a myth or worthless have never done it. I use 25g 5/8 in little over a half in I might try one inch.

I just did my biceps for the first time ever starting two days ago with a slin pin and only .25ml of tren ace and FUAAAAAAAAARK they are so damn sore. Probably gonna try tris or calves next...not sure yet :p Makes ED pinning EASY though!

I have had limited success with with bis. Last summer I pined 2cc's about every 5 days in each bi used mostly synthol. AS left me real sore for days. So I stayed with synthol, it had had no lasting pain. I gained about an inch or a little more on my bis, it was noticable, and looked good. I stay with it for about 10 weeks. I think I kept about 1/2 inch of that gain. I will give it a go again in the spring and maybe mix in a little tren ace.

I have had limited success with with bis. Last
summer I pined 2cc's about every 5 days in each bi used mostly synthol. AS
left me real sore for days. So I stayed with synthol, it had had no lasting pain. I
gained about an inch or a little more on my bis, it was noticable, and looked
good. I stay with it for about 10 weeks. I think I kept about 1/2 inch of that
gain. I will give it a go again in the spring and maybe mix in a little tren ace.

Don't mix AAS with SEO as the SEO will interfere with the absorption of the gear.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws