rice
whole eggs
greens
oilve oil
nuts
peanut butter
cottage cheese
1-2 times a week - whatever I want

Lean ground beef, chicken, turkey, occasionally lean cut of pork, salmon, smoked salmon, shrimp, ezekial bread, onions, garlic, mushrooms, water chestnuts, baby corn, spinach, white and sweet potatoes, white rice, steak, eggs (regular and omega-3) low fat cheese, cottage cheese, skim milk, bananas, apples, oranges, pineapple, mango, grapes, cherries (whatever fruit is in season)....those are the basics anyway. I love a little pizza or chinese food once a week and I love sushi - I can destroy a sushi buffet pretty handily...lol.... Usually a few chips and maybe even some ice cream - but only one day per week.

This is actually my diet currently. Meals 4 and 5 are homemeade - not from a restaurant, and they can change - as long as the macros are close. I substitute different things in there as long as the totals work out the same.

1 - 2 scoops whey in 4 oz OJ - 257 cals/40 pro/23.5 carbs/2 fat

2 - 2 eggs w/4 oz turkey/1 oz swiss cheese/2 slices sprouted grain bread - 490 cals/54 pro/30 carbs/20 fat. 1 piece fruit - 30carb/50 cal

3 -Post wkout Drink - 2 cups low fat chocolate milk - 300 cal/22 pro/54 carb/0 fat

4 - Post wkout meal - Thai Ground Beef w/1 cup rice - 574 cals/77 pro/18 carb/21 fat. 1 Cup rice - 170 cals/37 carb/4 pro. 1 piece fruit - 50 cals/30 carb.

5 - Kung Pao Chicken - 670 cals/65 pro/35 carbs/34 fat. 1 cup rice - 170cals/37carb/4 pro

6 - 1 cup 2% cottage cheese - 200 cals/24 pro/12 carbs/5 fat.

Totals -
2491 cals
282 pro
306.5 carbs
82 fat

Pic of my plate at an all you can eat sushi place called Minado here in New York - this was right after I trained with a friend of mine at Bev's gym in Syosset....1st plate of at least 4!!

**broken link removed**

i like adding in cashews/raisins

1/2 cup of each is like 500 calories you can easily add to your meals

So I thought id make a thread about food. Since it is afterall a HUGE part of what we do. What im aiming for with this thread is...

Name foods you like when youre ON.
Things like staple foods, cheat foods, dense calorie foods, foods that help you get the calories in easier, etc.

Things like those categories and you can make up your own. Basically though, the main goal is to stay on topic about food!

And here we go...

I'll start. For cheating foods, i HATE cheating but when i do, its mcdonalds or sonic. Lately its been sonic. I dont cheat often, but when i do its because i really need calories. My diet is solid though.

Anyone else?

here's my take on the topic.

- if you are natural, most people really need to be anal about what they eat. Slip ups be costly, depending on genetics.
- You need to eat enough, which to me is easy considering I have an enormous appetite.
- quality of foods is more about staying healthy, rather than actual results. I think when trying to lose weight, it is easier to eat totally clean because it's easier to manage your food intake that way
- the most important thing is overall calories and macronutrients. Whatever you need to eat to reach those numbers should work. That being said, I refuse to eat any type of desserts, candies, or chocolates...just to be safe
- the more gh and tren you take, the more you can get away with from a diet standpoint. If you take enough, you can go ape shit on burgers, pizza, fried chicken, etc. and not have to worry about anything besides water retention

daily-
White rice
chicken
eggs
a little bit of cheese
beef
oats

Cheats-
this list could be very long but ill do a short version
dunkin donuts
burritos
cheeseburgers

While i am dieting my main food sources are

Carbs-
Oats
Rice
Potatoe

Protein-
Chicken
Beef

Fats -
Natural fats from red meat
Almonds/cashews

Off season i pretty much just try and make up my macros, dont really care about what i eat.....or were it is coming from....that inclues low fat cereal bars, jelly babies, rice cakes, you name it ill eat

Cheating wise, whatever tickles my fancy.....but if i had to choose one....pizza all day everyday!

your cal total doesnt even come close to matching your macros man

Whoops - you're right - I posted cals from a different diet....it should be 3090....

EDIT: Actually I alternate between dropping the rice and fruit on off days, so forgetting to include them is the discrepancy. :D Also, I don't have the post workout drink on off days.

Last edited:
Daily:
2 meals 2 cups eggwhites and 1 cup (dry) oats with 1 cup blueberries and half a banana
2 meals 8oz extra lean ground beef with 14oz white potato
2 meals with 10oz chicken and 12oz sweet potato

That's it for pro and carbs and fats will vary depending on my hunger or if I just want more calories for the day. Will usually add coconut oil to my eggwhites and oats and peanut butter on my sweet potatoes. Also have six omega three caps throughout the day.

Thrown in when I want:
Grits
Rice
Cream of Rice

Don't keep junk food at my house because I'll eat it all if I indulge in it so I'll buy some ice cream or cheesy bagels with cream cheese sporadically

I've been killing some No Bake cookies the wife made the other night. She added a few scoops of true protein whey so I could justify it... That and half a gallon of milk and I'm bloated up for squats!

As far as staples- eggs and oats, beef and potatoes, chicken and rice.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws