over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6

Bertucci

Registered
Ok so I have decided to research GHRP-6. How much can I expect to gain from that alone?

Hey bud - if your lacking calories for optimal growth, and 6 helps you eat more, then I'd say you could expect growth. No way to tell how much.....how much do you grow when calories are sufficient? That will be your answer IMO

Hey bud - if your lacking calories for optimal growth, and 6 helps you eat more, then I'd say you could expect growth. No way to tell how much.....how much do you grow when calories are sufficient? That will be your answer IMO

I agree for sure. Ghrps when researched for me helped me hold muscle but not really add any but i was cutting though too. But ghrp6 is great for appetite stimulation.

I've heard that some get decent results with just a ghrp...but when ghrh and ghrp have been shown to be synergistic together...and not more than $15-20 why not combine it?

Ok so I have decided to research GHRP-6. How much can I expect to gain from that alone?

Ghrp6 will make you violently hungry. If you take it with mod grf(1-29), you will get close to triple the hgh output.

What would be the best dose to run when you combine GHRP6 and GRF(1-29) for size and strength?

Start with 100mcg of each. You can slowly increase the dose to 150mcg each. The reason ghrp2 is a better choice than ghrp6, is because ghrp6 has a maximum dose of around 200mcg. Anything above this amount doesn't increase hgh output. Where as with ghrp2, you can go up to 500mcg and the hgh output keeps increasing. It is alot stronger for hgh output.

so if Im in the middle of cutting what will it do? I have read that GHRP-6 has helped people lose body fat, which makes no sense to me if it increases hunger.

You feel the hunger almost imediately. You will really like the fact that you will lean out a bit while gaining about 4-5 lbs. It is really good for appetite issues.

You feel the hunger almost imediately. You will really like the fact that you will lean out a bit while gaining about 4-5 lbs. It is really good for appetite issues.

Is it the GH release that causes the fat loss?

Yes.

And I used GHRP6 on a cut without too much issue. The hunger can be pretty intense. I think some used the word "primal" once; that's a pretty apt description of it. But if you can distract yourself for a bit after the shot, the hunger will dissipate after a while. If you're really concerned about it, switch to Ipamorelin. It doesn't create the ghrelin release that causes hunger (and the occasional gastric emptying :eek:).

Sure is. The increase GH release is a great aspect of the GHRP-6. You will notice an increase in strength, increase in muscle mass, fat loss, and even stronger joints. Great product bud

Man its great to hear that you all think so well of the stuff. After I ordered from the sponsor I was thinking, "well shit, maybe I didn't do enough research.", but from the looks of it I made a good decision.:)

One more thing; Would you all go IM or Sub Q? Im thinking Sub Q but my thinking is whatever works better is what I'll do.

One more thing; Would you all go IM or Sub Q? Im thinking Sub Q but my thinking is whatever works better is what I'll do.

Either will work. Sub Q is most the most common pinning protocol but I hear a lot of guys using IM.

Patrice likes im

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

It won't peak higher...maybe faster.....but I remember reading ghrp had some positive site specific affects....ill try to.dig it up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws