over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason progress pic

Nice avatar Miss Q! LOL, You are too freaking funny! I was laughing my ass off when I first saw that pic!
No way I can show you up! I'm still trying to make my back look as sick as yours in that back double bi pic!
:headbang:

Thank you Jello, I will be doing the New England's in Boston in October and the Eastern's in NYC one week later!

Thank you Ironman!

Queefer, with guns like these we just can't help ourselves! ;)

Might have to try to make it to the NE, give me an excuse to go see my Pats play:D

I wonder if she flexes in the mirror as much as you:D

I don't thimk anyone does!

Nice avatar Miss Q! LOL, You are too freaking funny! I was laughing my ass off when I first saw that pic!
No way I can show you up! I'm still trying to make my back look as sick as yours in that back double bi pic!
:headbang:

Thank you Jello, I will be doing the New England's in Boston in October and the Eastern's in NYC one week later!

Queefer, with guns like these we just can't help ourselves! ;)

Ha!! You know you look good when someone steals your pic!! Speaking of back double bi pic...that should be the next one you post up!

I think we should ALL plan a trip to NYC!

Q is just hating:p

Seriously, like I said before....you have really worked your ass off and it shows. I can't wait to see the rest of your transformation, cause It's going to be good!!! :star-w:rs

Great freaking attitude for expressing why you switched to Physique. I think its awesome. Like I told you the other day, you look incredible!

you look fabulous!! great gains

HA! For a split second I actually thought that someone signed into my account and changed my avatar!!! Your cute!! I laughed my as* off!!:p:D

Might have to try to make it to the NE, give me an excuse to go see my Pats play:D

Jello, I could use all the support I can get! That would rock, then we could all have a ProMuscle after party! LOL

I don't thimk anyone does!

Ha!! You know you look good when someone steals your pic!! Speaking of back double bi pic...that should be the next one you post up!

I think we should ALL plan a trip to NYC!

Q is just hating:p

Seriously, like I said before....you have really worked your ass off and it shows. I can't wait to see the rest of your transformation, cause It's going to be good!!! :star-w:rs

Thank you Miss Q! It would be awesome to have you guys come to NYC!

My back is still pretty fluffy, not much to see there yet, but I promise once there is something to see I'll be sure to post it up for you guys!

Great freaking attitude for expressing why you switched to Physique. I think its awesome. Like I told you the other day, you look incredible!

Thanks so much!:D

I just posted a pic of my guns up....i may have to take mine down after seeing this :rolleyes:, keep it up! Looking great

Impressive arms, pecs, delts, and I even see some lats popping out. You will be very competitive come show time.
Great physique, bigger than me.

I just posted a pic of my guns up....i may have to take mine down after seeing this :rolleyes:, keep it up! Looking great

LOL, is it weird that I keep thinking I'm too small?
Thank you for the compliment!

Impressive arms, pecs, delts, and I even see some lats popping out. You will be very competitive come show time.
Great physique, bigger than me.

Thank you. I can't wait to see what it all looks like once I shed my muscle "cocoon" (my fat). :p

I'm going to try and post some better quality pics this weekend with a new log I'm starting.

Thank you, again guys! The compliments mean a lot coming from all you guys on this board!

I decided to switch to physique for a couple reasons:
A. I'm a badass chick who loves to lift hard and heavy!
B. I hated shaking my ass like a whore for the judges.
C. I admire the bodies of women like DLB and Larissa Reiss and I hope to get to that level one day
D. I work my ass off to compete, and I feel physique/ FBB are really the only divisions that reward hard work, and I'm far too small for FBB.
wowwee!! I am lost for words.. Majorly impressive, but I want your knowledge of how to be a whore.. I wanna be ass shakin whore ha..x

wowwee!! I am lost for words.. Majorly impressive, but I want your knowledge of how to be a whore.. I wanna be ass shakin whore ha..x

Pleasssseee Barbie Doll....don't act like YOU don't already know!! :p

LOL, I really have nothing.... my whorish ass shaking ablilities were sub par.

I think flex might still have the video, I'll ask him tonight, if he does I'll definitely post! You guys can be the judges!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws