over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CYCLE HELP

JARUEL

Registered
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

7 AM 50 GRAM WHEY PROTEIN, 1/2 CUP WHOLE OATS, 2 SPOONS NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER,

9 AM 60 GRAM WHEY PROTEIN SHAKE

11 AM 8 OZ CHICKEN,FISH,OR STEAK WITH SMALL SALAD AND 1/2 CUP OF BROWN RICE OR WHOLE GRAIN PASTA

1PM 60 GRAM WHEY PROTEIN SHAKE

3 PM 8 OZ CHICKEN,FISH,OR STEAK WITH SMALL SALAD AND 1/2 CUP OF BROWN RICE OR WHOLE GRAIN PASTA

PWO 4:30-5ISH JACKED 3D, WHOLE BANANA, 40 GRAM WHEY

POST WO 7:30PM 60 GRAM WHEY, CARBO PLEX

8:30ISH 8 OZ CHICKEN,FISH,OR STEAK WITH SMALL SALAD AND 1/2 CUP OF BROWN RICE OR WHOLE GRAIN PASTA

10-10:30PM 50 GRAM SHAKE WITH NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER

*** I DIDNT WANT TO GO INTO TO MANY SPECIFICS ABOUT THE DIFFERENT MEALS BUT THEY ALL STAY AROUND THAT PORTION, ANYWAY THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THAT AMOUNT? I KEEP READING EVERYWHERE THAT GUYS EAT LIKE SHIT, DO NO CARDIO AND ARE STILL GETTING SUPER LEAN ON THIS STUFF AND I WAS JUST WONDERING IF STAYING ON THIS REGIMEN ON THE GH THE EFFECTS SHOULD BE SICK AS FUCK.... ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE INPUT ANYTHING HELPS

First piece of advice, STOP YELLING!!! lol

But seriously, if you are running this with the intention of eating like crap, don't. I know you wrote out your diet and all, but make sure you stick to it! You should have great results. Nobody can tell you exactly what to expect tho

Last edited:
NO I DONT WANT TO EAT LIKE CRAP FOR SURE I WAS JUST ASKING BECAUSE IF I STICK WITH THIS DIET(WHICH I AM), AND ALL THE HYPE ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS ON THIS STUFF IS SO TRUE THAN THE RESULTS SHOULD BE RIDICULOUS I HOPE. I WAS WONDERING IF THIS WAS TRUE/OR OF ANYONE COULD VERIFY. THANKS P.S NOT YELLING I JUST LIKE CAPS.

NO I DONT WANT TO EAT LIKE CRAP FOR SURE I WAS JUST ASKING BECAUSE IF I STICK WITH THIS DIET(WHICH I AM), AND ALL THE HYPE ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS ON THIS STUFF IS SO TRUE THAN THE RESULTS SHOULD BE RIDICULOUS I HOPE. I WAS WONDERING IF THIS WAS TRUE/OR OF ANYONE COULD VERIFY. THANKS P.S NOT YELLING I JUST LIKE CAPS.

LOL, I'm just giving you a hard time. If you eat the way you've planned and stick with it, the results will come faster for sure. If you cheat, it shouldn't throw you off much if any tbh. Cheat meals are good anyways, helps us keep our sanity (whatever's left of it)

FUCK YEAH AND IM IN NEW ORLEANS SO CHEAT MEALS ARE PRETTY FREQUENT WITH ALL THE GOOD FOOD HERE. ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK AT LEAST.

THEN YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD A DIET IS IN THIS TOWN.....

THEN YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD A DIET IS IN THIS TOWN.....

That's why I hibernate when i prep Lmfao
All my friends know don't ask him to go no where during prep
But still through the prep I'm allowed one night out at a food joint with the wife till about 4 weeks out

YEAH FUCK CONTEST PREP I DID IT IN 06-07. KIND OF WANT TO DO IT AGAIN.... JUST TRYING TO STAY LEAN AND HARD THIS SUMMER AND PROBABLY GONNA START THE BULKING / GETTING READY PHASE IN SEPT - OCT. FUN STUFF

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear