over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP6+CJC1295

I have used peptides on and off for 3 years. This past 7 months since becoming an ergopep rep, I have researched lots of peptides at high dose and I never come off them. I have grown more in the past 7 months than ever before in 25 years of training. Ergopep takes good care of me. :D

Love reading JJ's research truly informative.

Ak

I have used peptides on and off for 3 years. This past 7 months since becoming an ergopep rep, I have researched lots of peptides at high dose and I never come off them. I have grown more in the past 7 months than ever before in 25 years of training. Ergopep takes good care of me. :D

TB-500 has been a miracle peptide in healing my knees and rotator cuffs. MT2 has me brown as a bear. SNAP-8 got rid of my forehead wrinkles. Des and Lr3 keep me very full and pumped all the time. Ghrp2, hex, ipam, cjc no dac keep my hgh levels high so I heal alot faster and grow faster.

Cool seems like you have hit a sweet spot. Tell me more about TB-500. i tested that out for about a month, but didnt really notice anything. and my knees hurt like crazy! i was taking the whole vial once a week...

Cool seems like you have hit a sweet spot. Tell me more about TB-500. i tested that out for about a month, but didnt really notice anything. and my knees hurt like crazy! i was taking the whole vial once a week...

Not sure how JJ is using it, but I ran 1 vial every 3 days for about 4-5 weeks. After that, 1 vial about every 10 days.

My elbow pains started improving about 3 weeks in...and is now totally gone. This is a big deal for me as I could not train Triceps with any intensity for the longest time.

TB-500 has been a miracle peptide in healing my knees and rotator cuffs. MT2 has me brown as a bear. SNAP-8 got rid of my forehead wrinkles. Des and Lr3 keep me very full and pumped all the time. Ghrp2, hex, ipam, cjc no dac keep my hgh levels high so I heal alot faster and grow faster.

oops you mean your rat lol ... dont wanna get sued

I had some links to studies but they would not open after I entered them.

Last edited:
Not sure how JJ is using it, but I ran 1 vial every 3 days for about 4-5 weeks. After that, 1 vial about every 10 days.

My elbow pains started improving about 3 weeks in...and is now totally gone. This is a big deal for me as I could not train Triceps with any intensity for the longest time.

This is exactly how I ran it. Now, I only take a vial every 10 days or so. My knees and rotator cuffs healed remarkably fast. My elbows took alot longer.

This is exactly how I ran it. Now, I only take a vial every 10 days or so. My knees and rotator cuffs healed remarkably fast. My elbows took alot longer.

oooo this is exactly what i need... Did you pin in the delt? Perhaps the rotator cuff area?

Thanks guys - I'll give it another go - this knee pain suks! I did legs today and the pain limits me more than the strength in the muscle....:mad: I refuse to succumb!

I can vouch for GW50156 working. I can run forever. It's kind've amazing.

My goal this summer is to climb some mountains around here where I live and that stuff is gonna help me do it!

it's a great combination with very few reported lasting side effects. Your dosing is fine. Use it 20 minutes before your meals for insulin sensitivity regulation.

I had never heard they affect insulin sensitivity, can you expound on that?

My research has shifted to all Ipam since the costs have gotten more reasonable. TB4 likely wasn't ran long enough but the research grant is slow coming this year.

I'm using CJC1295 with DAC and GHRP-2 right now and every time I use GHRP-2 a high amount of hunger kicks in.

Without DAC it didn't cause me that much hunger but a great deal of fat-loss.

GHRP-6 by itself cause hunger but nothing compared to 1295 with DAC and GHRP-2 stacked.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws