over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started ghrp-2 and cjc no dac

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
I took the standard 100 mcgs of each. I didn't feel the head rush I hear about. Any ideas.

this isnt a high dose, i started this same thing this morning and got some hunger, but no head rush or other hypo symptoms, usually when ive felt sides immediately it was on 250mcg+ and usually w ghrp 6 not 2....

Hmm so don't sure what to do. May try 200 mcgs ghrp-2

Hmm so don't sure what to do. May try 200 mcgs ghrp-2

Ghrp6 seems to provide that type of a rush for my research subject. Not so much ghrp2

I took the standard 100 mcgs of each. I didn't feel the head rush I hear about. Any ideas.

Better off basing the quality of peptides on how your sleeping then head rushes. If your not sleeping deeper on saturation dose(s), you have junk.

Last edited:
DAT says stick to 100mcg of each and dose them more frequently to get the best results. I have my dose down to 200mcg on ghrp-2 and it hits pretty good, nothing like 1,000mcg, but DAT says that head rush isn't an indication of how much hgh is being released. He is the expert. He says go by how well you sleep at night. I sleep very well after taking 200mcg ghrp--2, 150mcg mod grf, 1iu hgh, 50mcg des, and 50mcg Lr3...yes, I take all these. :D

Hmm how do I judge my sleep??
I mean I just got a new memory foam mattress topper oh buddy!! Love it. So not sure how to judge that.

I mean I just got a new memory foam mattress topper oh buddy!! Love it. So not sure how to judge that.

Use your best judgement ;)

Not everyone gets head rushes, but EVERYONE should be sleeping deeper and feeling more rested on peptides then without them. This is why its a better indicator.

Noobs :cool::D

Just took another shot made me hot and Iike I just broke a fever.

I am currently researching the same peptides as you and I have never experienced a head rush. However, I can tell you that my rat has been sleeping well. Another thing I noticed, he seems to recover quicker from intense workouts.

Sleep is really good last couple nights. Very deep sleep. When is your rat taking injections.

My rat takes his injections in the morning on an empty stomach and then I give him his final dose around 3pm. All is administered with no carbs or fats....so we don't blunt GH release. I have been giving him 100mcg of CJC and 100mcg- Ghrp-2.

I think I'm going to bump his dose of Ghrp up to 250 mcg's....2 times daily.

By the way, I know I'm not researching much, but I have been giving my rat this dose for about 3 months or so.....these peptides do work, but it does take time. Then again, I always found legit HGH took time to produce results. This was when I had access to Thanktropin.

With all the shitty HGH out there, I wouldn't even bother buying that junk.

Ya I don't know to much about hgh. My test subject gets 100:100 ratio in morning than 30 min later eat breakfast. An before bed than eat 30 min later.

Sleep is really good last couple nights. Very deep sleep. When is your rat taking injections.

;) It should be almost a night and day difference. It is for me every time I come off and then get back on. I would use peptide just for the deep sleep. It beats the hell out of taking benadryl and melatonin every night.

I get hungry on ghrp-2.

Me too, sometime I even feel as if I'm going hypoglycemic on it. Thats about the only negative I get from it.

I love taking before bed. Its been hard wakin up. Only been able to get 6 hours of sleep lately.

I got 2 bottles of cjc no dac and 4 ghrp 2 Hopefully I see something I like so I order more. ;-)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear