over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP! JOINT PAIN!!

DaveWallerCB

Registered
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some advice on a supplement or something to ease joint pain. It's mainly in my elbows and the only time it really bothers me is on tricep training days. I've heard some of the joint supplements aren't worth a darn. I like to hear from some people who have experience with something that works.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some advice on a supplement or something to ease joint pain. It's mainly in my elbows and the only time it really bothers me is on tricep training days. I've heard some of the joint supplements aren't worth a darn. I like to hear from some people who have experience with something that works.

Thanks

Had the same problem, elbows and tris, Could press with some pain but any kind of extension work was out of the question. Tried tb500 2mg twice a week, within 2-3 weeks I was greatly improved. After a month I was more or less completely better.
Do note for accuracy's sake that after I ran out and stopped within 3-4 weeks the pain began to return, to a lesser degree but still. tb500 does need to be in the system to work. After you load with 4mg a week for say 4 weeks you should be able to maintain with 2mg every other week or so so it not that pricey to stay on a maintenance dose.
But yeah I tried all the useless joint helpers, glucosamine, msm, etc mega dose fishoil, curcumin [sp?], even nandrolone and IMO/IME was the best thing was tb500

I am actually looking into something for my joint and other pains from a bad accident. I was told to look into GHrp's or cjc peptide combos and or HG. But GABA is the cheaper, more legal route from what I hear.

thanks bro.

Has anyone ever tried or heard of LubriSyn? It's a supplement for humans, equine, dogs, cats...etc.... People say it really works.

Here's a short explanation of the science behind it.

LubriSyn- Hyaluronan (HA) is a naturally-occurring lubricant that helps cushion every joint in the body.
Age and exercise degrade joint fluid, but LubriSyn replenishes natural HA to help keep joints mobile and healthy.

cissus has helped me more than anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

tb-500 or a low dose of deca 150mg a week should do the trick or lots of fish oil

Has anyone ever tried or heard of LubriSyn? It's a supplement for humans, equine, dogs, cats...etc.... People say it really works.

Here's a short explanation of the science behind it.

LubriSyn- Hyaluronan (HA) is a naturally-occurring lubricant that helps cushion every joint in the body.
Age and exercise degrade joint fluid, but LubriSyn replenishes natural HA to help keep joints mobile and healthy.

Tried several things, cissus, tb500, etc. so far the best is 100mg deca ew.

i will bump everything other poster's have suggested altho i have one more suggestion: a magnesium sulfate soak (epsom salt).

last wkend while at a hotel i was exposed to cleaning chems being used to clean the kitchen below my room and developed mild symptoms of toxic poisoning which included terrible joint pains.

among other things included in the protocol for assisting the body to expel chem toxins was to soak in a hot bath (at least 20 min) prepared with a generous amount of magnesium sulfate crystals which is epsom salts--purpose being to 'leach out' any residual toxins.

after doing this several times a day for few days i noticed that aches and pains which had accumulated over a "life time" were either gone or greatly diminished-including my tennis elbow.

don't know if this is a long lasting solution but its touted as a relief for 'over exertion' and had immediate positive results for me--cost is ~3lbs for $4 which lasts ~1 to 3wks.

GH, Deca, Alot of fish oil, Stay away from excess soda diet or regular, add Glucosamine chondroitin with msm, Believe it or not Acupuncture that is where they told me to stay away from the soda and when I listened and did so def helped.

@ cavdude - thanks i'll give a 20min epsom soak a try.

@ thebigguy84 - i dont drink soda at all but thanks for the help.

Athletic Xtremes Athletes Joint repair haa been getting really good reviews and its far more effective that glucosamine etc.

Cissus is great for a lot of people as well.

My elbows hurt so much I could barely move my arms. TB500 for a couple of weeks has helped greatly. I am looking forward to continuing it indefinitely, because I feel so good.

I'm going to try the epsom salts bath, too. Haven't had one of those since I was a kid.

Athletic Xtremes Athletes Joint repair haa been getting really good reviews and its far more effective that glucosamine etc.

Cissus is great for a lot of people as well.

Thanks. I'm def gonna check these products out. Yesterday while doing shoulders my elbows flared up :mad:

The first person i have seen on here that knows about LubriSyn. :headband: 60% of show horses are on it. Great product. GET ON IT!!!! Also (SInce you are open minded) look into Reborn. You will never have a cold, the flu, infection or an ache or pain again. Use both of them.

The first person i have seen on here that knows about LubriSyn. :headband: 60% of show horses are on it. Great product. GET ON IT!!!! Also (SInce you are open minded) look into Reborn. You will never have a cold, the flu, infection or an ache or pain again. Use both of them.

Interesting, do you have a dosing protocol?

I've used on my quarter horses when they get locked up and it works like a charm. And I saw with my own eyes a calf roping gelding that looking crippled return to 100% mobility from LubriSyn. But just learned recently it was produced for humans also. It's already on it way to my house!!!:)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear