over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

working out post gyno removal

lopez

Newbies
just had it removed 3 days ago, it wasn't AAS induced it was pubertal.

anyway i started panicking after i got leaky nips so i got it cut out, thing is the doc lipo'd it all out, no slit under my nips or anything, he said the glands were small enough to be sucked up with the fat (this makes no sense at all, considering i had hard lumps behind my nips, and the nips themselves were large, no way that was all fat...)

so anyways i already feel like crap because doc said i can't work out for 4-6 weeks. i've been dosing ghrp-2, gw1516, and cjc1295 every day in hopes that it'd heal me up faster (well really i was already dosing before surgery), and i feel i'm basically already ready to work out, but do i really need to wait 4-6?

thanks in advance.

I've never had the surgery myself so someone might come along with some unknown knowledge but I would just recommend waiting man nothing is worse than wasting your time and money on surgery just for an extra week or two of working out. Doc probably knows best!

I've never had the surgery myself so someone might come along with some unknown knowledge but I would just recommend waiting man nothing is worse than wasting your time and money on surgery just for an extra week or two of working out. Doc probably knows best!

yeah, i'm just wondering as to what would happen if i did work out? i mean considering i don't have the stitches under my nips or anything... :(

Seriously, DON'T DO IT!! 4 weeks is nothing. Use the time to work on legs, abs, cardio whatever else. Don't do any overhead stretching like for lat pulls or pullovers and of course, no chest. I had an impatient friend do this and he regrets it.

Lipo looks good on the surface, no scarring. But it's invasive surgery nonetheless. There's torn tissue in there and tearing it further and not letting it heal can make it lumpy, or cause internal bleeding that heals badly. Then when you get ripped down the road, it can look like broken glass in there, or just "off", weird.

Take care of yourself for a few week and let it heal, Brother. Do things you don't usually do and just wait it out.

Seriously, DON'T DO IT!! 4 weeks is nothing. Use the time to work on legs, abs, cardio whatever else. Don't do any overhead stretching like for lat pulls or pullovers and of course, no chest. I had an impatient friend do this and he regrets it.

Lipo looks good on the surface, no scarring. But it's invasive surgery nonetheless. There's torn tissue in there and tearing it further and not letting it heal can make it lumpy, or cause internal bleeding that heals badly. Then when you get ripped down the road, it can look like broken glass in there, or just "off", weird.

Take care of yourself for a few week and let it heal, Brother. Do things you don't usually do and just wait it out.

Completely agree! When is your next appointment? could be if you have a post-op visit 2-3 weeks out he may look you over and clear you depending on how he thinks you're healing. I definitely wouldn't go against his word. You may have the inkling he's being too conservative but in the long run bro thats probably best cause being out for 4-6 weeks I'm guessing won't cost you any money and the amount of muscle lost in that short period will come back incredibly quickly.

A few years back I had an injury to my hand that required a joint reconstruction which put me out of training for 10 weeks. My therapist said she'd never had a patient come back that quickly from my type of injury. Yeah it sucked not being able to train but in another 12 weeks I was essentially back to my old weights with moderate pain, but hey, at least I could move 'em. This was before I crossed over to the dark side, sans the 5iu/day of gh I started running during the healing process for 8 weeks starting 2 weeks post-op. Wish I could've gotten ahold of it sooner though and started running it immediately post-op.

anyway i started panicking after i got leaky nips so i got it cut out, thing is the doc lipo'd it all out, no slit under my nips or anything, he said the glands were small enough to be sucked up with the fat (this makes no sense at all, considering i had hard lumps behind my nips, and the nips themselves were large, no way that was all fat...)

so anyways i already feel like crap because doc said i can't work out for 4-6 weeks. i've been dosing ghrp-2, gw1516, and cjc1295 every day in hopes that it'd heal me up faster (well really i was already dosing before surgery), and i feel i'm basically already ready to work out, but do i really need to wait 4-6?

thanks in advance.

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

1. I have slight pubertal gyno too. Done an AAS cycle but it didn't seem to make it any worse. I am strongly considering surgery at some point though because it bothers me even though no one really seems to notice. How bad was yours in terms of appearance before the surgery?

2. Did you start getting "leaky nips" after starting the peptides? I know they can apparently increase prolactin, and its odd that you would get extra gyno sides now if its pubertal, unless there was another new cause

3. So do you have no scars or anything from it? I would like to have all of the gland removed but have heard that cause the nipples to recede back in a little so you would have to put something in there in place of the previous gland, but it sounds like you didn't get this done?

4. How much did it cost? or did insurance cover it?

Thanks a lot

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

1. I have slight pubertal gyno too. Done an AAS cycle but it didn't seem to make it any worse. I am strongly considering surgery at some point though because it bothers me even though no one really seems to notice. How bad was yours in terms of appearance before the surgery?

2. Did you start getting "leaky nips" after starting the peptides? I know they can apparently increase prolactin, and its odd that you would get extra gyno sides now if its pubertal, unless there was another new cause

3. So do you have no scars or anything from it? I would like to have all of the gland removed but have heard that cause the nipples to recede back in a little so you would have to put something in there in place of the previous gland, but it sounds like you didn't get this done?

4. How much did it cost? or did insurance cover it?

Thanks a lot

1) same here i've only run ONE cycle in my life (dymethazine, and some other designer) and it didn't make it worse, but dymethazine is after all a dry coumpound. it was pretty bad, it wouldn't hang or anything but my nips would puff out of my shirt.

2) i'm aware of the prolactin issue, but actually i got the leaky nips when i was finishing up my PCT (clomid and gw1516).

3) the doc said that i had no abnormal glands, he says that there had to have been glands in the first place to produce the "manmilk" (sorry, couldn't help myself!) but they were small enough to be sucked out through the lipo equipment? i think the bastard probably just left the glands in there, but the swelling is too bad to tell right now...

4) insurance doesn't usually cover it, and i got it done in mexico for 2 grand. went pretty smoothly too, they gave me a cocktail of drugs to sedate me for almost a whole day. i refused to take the painkillers the following days though.

sure, bro.

thanks in advance.

I would wait the 4-6 weeks as your doc suggested.

Had it done. Doc cleared me after only 7 days off. He said stretching the area and working out will help break down any scar tissue.

I had Gino removed a few years ago. After a week I was allowed to workout but no chest workouts. Matter 2 weeks I was allowed to start doing light chest. Mvery light weight to stretch and break up scar tissue. At 3 weeks I was pretty much back to normal workouts but stayed lighter on chest

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131