over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INSULIN WITH T3

cashrolling

Registered
Anybody has any experience how that work? I was about to start a new insulin protocol, but i might throw in some t3 to control bodyfat, any idea?

I'd start your slin protocal and monitor your weight gain. If you're having issues gaining fat then cut back your carbs some around non-workout times. If you STILL are having issues with gaining size and putting on fat then you can add 12.5mcg in the am and 12.5mcg in the pm. Many will say just fix your diet but even Dante will suggest this for those who have issues adding muscle but increasing adiopose tissue.

would u think a little t3 will hinder the gains i can get from the slin?

I have used slin and T3 at the same time, of course this was during contest prep though. I use slin post workout with my ratio of carbs to slin as 8g to 1iu. If you are just using slin to help grow, there is no need for the T3. The only time slin adds extra body fat is when you cant control your diet. If your diet consists of the right amount of carbs, proteins and fat and you use the slin accordingly, you should have no problems with excess fat. Slin helps to use all the carbs you take in very quickly, shuttling proteins (and fat if you don't keep it clean) to the muscle. It allows for a more complete use of the carbs and protein. Just keep it clean and it will help with quality gains. Pre contest I use T3 just to help get me to where I need to be, not bc of slin use. If the diet is not 100% then I personally would recommend clen at low doses. Clen at low doses on a regular basis is said to help reduce myostatin levels. I have run clen as well, but again not for the purpose of fat gain from slin. Hope some of that helps out man!

If you eat clean you shouldn't have to worry about fat and T3 to keep off fat. Just don't go overboard with carbs.

I have used slin and T3 at the same time, of course this was during contest prep though. I use slin post workout with my ratio of carbs to slin as 8g to 1iu. If you are just using slin to help grow, there is no need for the T3. The only time slin adds extra body fat is when you cant control your diet. If your diet consists of the right amount of carbs, proteins and fat and you use the slin accordingly, you should have no problems with excess fat. Slin helps to use all the carbs you take in very quickly, shuttling proteins (and fat if you don't keep it clean) to the muscle. It allows for a more complete use of the carbs and protein. Just keep it clean and it will help with quality gains. Pre contest I use T3 just to help get me to where I need to be, not bc of slin use. If the diet is not 100% then I personally would recommend clen at low doses. Clen at low doses on a regular basis is said to help reduce myostatin levels. I have run clen as well, but again not for the purpose of fat gain from slin. Hope some of that helps out man!

great post

Im currently stepping up my slin use to hit my carb intake which is currently 500 grams so I am using 50iu slin and I have upped my protein so my calories are the same since dropping the fat, Im early in this protocol but it seems like my body is using all of the nutrients Im giving it efficiently.

Maybe this can help you:

INSULIN AND THYROID HORMONES
With the huge increases in fat mass often accompanying insulin use, it seems like a simple solution to use thyroid hormone. Unfortunately, this doesn't work out very well. The reason is that thyroid hormone (specifically T3 and possibly T4) increases the amount of the "bad" IGF1-BP's mentioned earlier;IGFBP2 and IGFBP4. This may not seem like a big deal if one is not using drugs to stimulate IGF-1 synthesis, but IGF-1 levels are naturally stimulated through acts like stretching, and even natural testosterone/GH increases. All of these things normally accompany workouts (if you know what you're doing), which is the best time to take insulin. So by having all of the free IGF-1 bound by IGFBP3s' evil siblings, much of the anabolic effect of insulin is lost! Since T3 (triiodothyronine) is the main culprit, does that mean that T4 (tetraiodothyronine) can be used with no detrimental effect? NO, because T4 is mostly effective by converting to T3, which leaves you with the same problem. In fact, T4 could very well do the same thing. So if you want to maximize the anabolic effectiveness of insulin while minimizing bodyfat accumulation, use another fat burner and leave the thyroid alone.

If you eliminate thyroid hormones, amphetamines because they decrease hunger

Which is the best to use in a bulking phase I personally feel 300mcg t4 or 25 t3 is best option

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws