over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high blood sugar on hgh

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
anyone have elevated blood sugar caused by hgh? I always do my bloods last time my blood sugar was up and it is always good . Now that I have been on hgh (and thats the only thing I can think of that has changed) GLUCOSE, SERUM 110 65 - 99

Yes

anyone have elevated blood sugar caused by hgh? I always do my bloods last time my blood sugar was up and it is always good . Now that I have been on hgh (and thats the only thing I can think of that has changed) GLUCOSE, SERUM 110 65 - 99

Why I would never use it again........killing yourself slowly........vascular problems, kidneys, eye sight........research peptides much better/safer

It's the gh got sure. This is a known characteristic of GH use. I suggest taking it at fasted times or having a couple of very low carb days a week to improve insulin sensitivity. Osiris takes half his in the middle of the night when he wakes up to piss, I suggest you do the same or even all of it. Except when using slin I take all my gh in fasted times and blood glucose stays real low. I do seem to have an immunity to gh sides though this one included

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly

It's the gh got sure. This is a known characteristic of GH use. I suggest taking it at fasted times or having a couple of very low carb days a week to improve insulin sensitivity. Osiris takes half his in the middle of the night when he wakes up to piss, I suggest you do the same or even all of it. Except when using slin I take all my gh in fasted times and blood glucose stays real low. I do seem to have an immunity to gh sides though this one included

If your blood sugar does not raise from GH, I would check your GH source. Taking it fasted STILL raises BG levels........taking it in the middle of the night STILL raises BG levels.......

If your blood sugar does not raise from GH, I would check your GH source. Taking it fasted STILL raises BG levels........taking it in the middle of the night STILL raises BG levels.......

I use rips from the man and they do the shit. I honestly just have a low blood glucose that not much shifts up or down. Huge carby meals hardly budge it, Insulin doesn't lower it much either. I get what your saying though Phill, gh should raise blood glucose regardless but I think the taking it fasted can avoid longer term insulin resistance. I've always just had a strange resistance to sides and negatives on just about anything except alcohol, no idea why, about my only genetic gift as far as bodybuilding goes :banghead:

I know you know your shit, I'm just a guy that loves bodybuilding and experiments with shit on himself. Unlike you I havnt trained people so can only report what works for me. Always willing to learn from the likes of yourself and others so dont think I'm trying to be argumentative. Got a lot of respect for guys like yourself who are the real deal

Last edited:

Hi Phil , some day ago, have tested bg with humatrope 12 mg from pharmacy of my country(IT) and Jintropin china

result on empty stomach 12 hours :

4 iu humatrope im
bg begin 74 and after 30 min of hgh to arrive 69

next day

4 iu jintropin im
bg begin 78 and after 30 min of hgh to arrive 68

why?

Well

Hi Phil , some day ago, have tested bg with humatrope 12 mg from pharmacy of my country(IT) and Jintropin china

4 iu humatrope im

next day

4 iu jintropin im

why?

Do you see a pattern? I do. You need to test it at 2-5 hours post inject. Mine was highest 8-10 hours later

Do you see a pattern? I do. You need to test it at 2-5 hours post inject. Mine was highest 8-10 hours later

Ok Phil, next week i want test Jintropin 10 iu serum hgh and igf-1 in lab my city.

I can eat after 30 min and to do blood test after 3 hours , is all correct?

Blood Glucose High for How Long?

Do even low doses of HGH cause the blood glucose rise (i.e. 2IU qid)?

If so, if you stop taking it, does it return to normal, and if so, how long would you have to be off of it to have glucose levels come back down?

I ask because my doc just started me on a Test supp and I will be getting a blood test for him in a few weeks and don't want him to cut back on the Test because of a rise in blood glucose above the "normal" range.

If it is above range, any ideas on what I could tell him that might explain it BESIDES saying, "Hey doc, I started using gh..."

Thanks,

TM

If so, if you stop taking it, does it return to normal, and if so, how long would you have to be off of it to have glucose levels come back down?

I ask because my doc just started me on a Test supp and I will be getting a blood test for him in a few weeks and don't want him to cut back on the Test because of a rise in blood glucose above the "normal" range.

If it is above range, any ideas on what I could tell him that might explain it BESIDES saying, "Hey doc, I started using gh..."

Thanks,

TM

Depends on genetics as much as anything. Most will have no issues with 2iu or even 4 daily. Things should return back to normal pretty quick if discontinued

Thanks sammy555

Depends on genetics as much as anything. Most will have no issues with 2iu or even 4 daily. Things should return back to normal pretty quick if discontinued

Cool--I won't be going over 2IU per day before the blood test for the doc, so hopefully I'll be GTG then.

I'll wait until after that to pin 10IU to test the quality of this kit--got a few different kits to try them and find out which, if any, is worth returning to.

Thanks,

TM

Not going to see a significant rise in bgl with only 2ius. 5+ius it can rise significantly. This is one of the reasons why pros use slin with gh. To lower their bgl since they are doing 15+ius daily. Constant high bgl can lead to type 2 diabetes and organ failure. Like Phil said, it slowly kills you.

4 iu humatrope im

next day

4 iu jintropin im

why?

The reason for the drop in glucose is because GH causes blood sugar to rise, which then causes Insulin to release. Eventually you may begin to develop insulin resistance and this is when you will see that number go up, not down.

Why I would never use it again........killing yourself slowly........vascular problems, kidneys, eye sight........research peptides much better/safer

Phil, I use your products and I also sell them, so I have an investment in this statement. I still think that some peptides cause a pretty significant increase in blood pressure, fluid retention etc, if not used sparingly, and watching sodium intake.

So I agree using peptides is a healthier alternative, but people need to still check their BP when using them. A kidney is something we don't want to part with, even if we have two.

Thanks,

TM

Just take a few days off before your blood test and get right back on afterwards

Thanks,

TM

Test itself doesn't cause bgl to rise significantly. No doc in his/her right mind is going to cut back your test dose or completely cut you off because your bgl is a little high.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the responses

I'll play it safe then and stop the GH for 2 or 3 days before my blood test and fast from earlier the day before than what I'd normally do for a fasting test.

Regarding the comment about "no doctor in his right mind...," that's part of the problem I'm having! My doctor is one that is very, very leery about TRT and it took a LOT of convincing just to get him to prescribe me a measly 2.5g of Androgel. I didn't know at the time that this was 1/2 the recommended starting dose--I'm completely new to this.

But, once I found that out, combined with the way my doc behaved, that is what started me on searching out my own sources for what I need. Thankfully, it was not extremely hard, so at least I know I have options.

Anyway, I got the feeling that if ANYTHING questionable comes back on my subsequent blood test my doc will use it as an excuse to not renew my prescription, and certainly not to raise it.

The good news is that I actually have noticed a decrease in my fatigue even when starting the Androgel on the 2.5g (although I seem to have taken a step back lately). I'm sure my T will still be lowish when I get the blood test, but my doctor said the goal was just to get to 500.

FYI: I'm 40 years old, 5'10 180lbs probably about 15% BF, so not in terrible shape, but do want to lose some BF. Oh, and relevant to my original post, my 1st blood test my glucose was 95 and then on my follow up to confirm low/borderline low T it was 96. Both fasting, so I seem to be near the high end of the range already.

Again, thanks for the info and advice--I really appreciate it and am glad I found this site. It's by far the best I've found.

Last edited:
I'll play it safe then and stop the GH for 2 or 3 days before my blood test and fast from earlier the day before than what I'd normally do for a fasting test.

Regarding the comment about "no doctor in his right mind...," that's part of the problem I'm having! My doctor is one that is very, very leery about TRT and it took a LOT of convincing just to get him to prescribe me a measly 2.5g of Androgel. I didn't know at the time that this was 1/2 the recommended starting dose--I'm completely new to this.

But, once I found that out, combined with the way my doc behaved, that is what started me on searching out my own sources for what I need. Thankfully, it was not extremely hard, so at least I know I have options.

Anyway, I got the feeling that if ANYTHING questionable comes back on my subsequent blood test my doc will use it as an excuse to not renew my prescription, and certainly not to raise it.

The good news is that I actually have noticed a decrease in my fatigue even when starting the Androgel on the 2.5g (although I seem to have taken a step back lately). I'm sure my T will still be lowish when I get the blood test, but my doctor said the goal was just to get to 500.

FYI: I'm 40 years old, 5'10 180lbs probably about 15% BF, so not in terrible shape, but do want to lose some BF. Oh, and relevant to my original post, my 1st blood test my glucose was 95 and then on my follow up to confirm low/borderline low T it was 96. Both fasting, so I seem to be near the high end of the range already.

Again, thanks for the info and advice--I really appreciate it and am glad I found this site. It's by far the best I've found.

Is your trt doc an endo or general doc? Endos tend to be more liberal about handing out scripts for test. Most general docs don't know jack crap about hrt so they get really anal and hesitant on scripts for test.

Is your trt doc an endo or general doc? Endos tend to be more liberal about handing out scripts for test. Most general docs don't know jack crap about hrt so they get really anal and hesitant on scripts for test.

He's just my general doc--been feeling really run down for a while and told him I wanted my T checked. It was what he referred to "low, but within the normal range," so he was very hesitant even though I have additional symptoms.

I was pretty pissed because I'm thinking, WTF--let me at least try the shit and see if I feel any better. Finally, after the 2nd blood test confirmed, and we went back and forth on it some more, that's when he reluctantly prescribed the 2.5g Androgel packs. I've been using it with DMSO, so I'm not sure what I'm getting mg wise, but it has to be better than the 2.5mg without it.

I'm going to lay off the DMSO before my next blood test and hopefully if my T level still comes back low I can get him to raise to the "normal starting dose" of 5g. Then I'll use that with DMSO and get my own blood test to see what my levels are.

I just want to keep the door open with him because I'd rather get the T on my prescription plan for $10 than order more stuff from China.

TM

He's just my general doc--been feeling really run down for a while and told him I wanted my T checked. It was what he referred to "low, but within the normal range," so he was very hesitant even though I have additional symptoms.

I was pretty pissed because I'm thinking, WTF--let me at least try the shit and see if I feel any better. Finally, after the 2nd blood test confirmed, and we went back and forth on it some more, that's when he reluctantly prescribed the 2.5g Androgel packs. I've been using it with DMSO, so I'm not sure what I'm getting mg wise, but it has to be better than the 2.5mg without it.

I'm going to lay off the DMSO before my next blood test and hopefully if my T level still comes back low I can get him to raise to the "normal starting dose" of 5g. Then I'll use that with DMSO and get my own blood test to see what my levels are.

I just want to keep the door open with him because I'd rather get the T on my prescription plan for $10 than order more stuff from China.

TM

You'd be better off going to an endo, showing him/her your bloodwork and asking for script test cyp. You would still be paying 10 bucks for it provided your insurance covers injectable test which btw is cheaper than the gel.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131