over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to dose ECA ?

Fitness 500

Banned
I just received some from a well known sponsor and have never used ECA combination before.

What is your experience with ECA and how do you dose it correctly?

Is this combination anything like Clen in regards to is wearing off after a few weeks?

Click **broken link removed** bud for the basics. When I used MP’s, I didn’t go over two a day!

~ Gusto

Click **broken link removed** bud for the basics. When I used MP’s, I didn’t go over two a day!

~ Gusto

I am using MP ECA and today I took my first cap after breakfast with my morning coffee. I think that was a mistake to take it with my coffee cause I was Jacked all morning.

Im not a massive fan of stims but hwne I do run them lke now just 30mg eph 200mg caffeine in the am pre cardio and thats it. Any more than that and I get a strung out feeling after a while.

I take a low dose asprin and drink coffee every morning so all I need is 8 to 16 mgs of eph when I want a boost . Anymore then that and I get to wired.

Last edited:
I take a low dose asprin and drink coffee every morning so all I need is 8 to 16 mgs of eph when I want a boost . Anymore then that and I get to wired.

One of the things I noticed right away is that ECA does give me a lot of energy unlike Clen that made me feel horrible.

Does it suppress your appetite , or just get you wired , interested in how well it works

Does it suppress your appetite , or just get you wired , interested in how well it works

Today was my first dose and so far it doesn't suppress my appetite at all.

I did noticed a slight increase in body temp and an increase in energy. I took it at 8:00am this morning and it's almost 8:00pm and I'm still a little wired and alert.

YES BIGTIME , you should definitely notice this effect, thats the biggest effect about the stack IMO , well that and the energy but mostly the appetite effect!

No effect on my appetite but I am pre contest so starving 24/7 anyways

I have always been a big fan of Ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack as a fat burner and that extra boost of energy to get me through the day. In the past I would take 2 to 3 stacks (25mg E, 200mg C and 325mg A) in the morning, noon and afternoon (usually over a 12 hour time frame) with the idea that I was burning fat and preserving muscle while taking my favorite stimulant cocktail. Unfortunately this was not necessarily the case as I was unaware of some important factors.

1) Insulin prevents lipolysis……..eating high carbs will reduce the effectiveness of ephedrine. This is one of the reasons I find carb cycling so valuable…on your low carb day add your ECA stack.

2) Don’t use Clenbuterol and ephedrine at the same time or alternate the two; they need to be taken independently. Clenbuterol will shut our beta receptors down in under 3 weeks making both products ineffective.

3) Ephedrine has a short half life of 3 to 4 hrs so ephedrine levels are low for the majority of time if you only take it every 4 to 6 hrs. Burning fat and preserving muscle would be compromised so we need to cut our dosages in half and take every 2 hrs.

stuff cuts my appetite very well. But I would just get ephedrine and caffeine seperately. This way you can take a smaller dose for your second of the day or play with the doses of each to your own liking.

Ditch the aspirin, get yohimbe, but some retain a bit of water with that stuff, but even if just used pre workout, it gives you good energy.

I have always been a big fan of Ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack as a fat burner and that extra boost of energy to get me through the day. In the past I would take 2 to 3 stacks (25mg E, 200mg C and 325mg A) in the morning, noon and afternoon (usually over a 12 hour time frame) with the idea that I was burning fat and preserving muscle while taking my favorite stimulant cocktail. Unfortunately this was not necessarily the case as I was unaware of some important factors.

1) Insulin prevents lipolysis……..eating high carbs will reduce the effectiveness of ephedrine. This is one of the reasons I find carb cycling so valuable…on your low carb day add your ECA stack.

2) Don’t use Clenbuterol and ephedrine at the same time or alternate the two; they need to be taken independently. Clenbuterol will shut our beta receptors down in under 3 weeks making both products ineffective.

3) Ephedrine has a short half life of 3 to 4 hrs so ephedrine levels are low for the majority of time if you only take it every 4 to 6 hrs. Burning fat and preserving muscle would be compromised so we need to cut our dosages in half and take every 2 hrs.

Insulin does prevent lipolysis but that doesn't mean it reduces its effectivness, that really has nothing to do with it, as long as your calories are below maintenance you will lose weight theres no reduction of effectivness , hell eating protein will spike insulin bud, theres plenty of research about carbs and insulin with regards to lipolysis and this subject. :)

Insulin does prevent lipolysis but that doesn't mean it reduces its effectivness, that really has nothing to do with it, as long as your calories are below maintenance you will lose weight theres no reduction of effectivness , hell eating protein will spike insulin bud, theres plenty of research about carbs and insulin with regards to lipolysis and this subject. :)

So... Are you one them "a calorie is a calorie guy"?

Insulin has been shown to inhibit lipolysis in a phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase- (PI3K) and phosphodiesterase 3B (PDE3)-dependent manner and to stimulate fractional re-esterification of free fatty acids (FFAs), resulting in inhibition of FFA release (1,2). Even in the presence of ephedrine and/or noradrenaline, a high carbohydrate diet will reduce the fat mobilizing effects of ephedrine.

But I would just get ephedrine and caffeine seperately. This way you can take a smaller dose for your second of the day or play with the doses of each to your own liking.

Ditch the aspirin, get yohimbe

That isn't possible as the sponsor already packages it in caps.

That isn't possible as the sponsor already packages it in caps.

which is why I think it's better for someone who has never used it, to not use that one. The dose is too high, it will not go well in many people. If they are tabs and can be broken in half. It's a great product, but for the advanced user...

In the past I would take 2 to 3 stacks (25mg E, 200mg C and 325mg A) in the morning, noon and afternoon (usually over a 12 hour time frame) with the idea that I was burning fat and preserving muscle while taking my favorite stimulant cocktail.

So are you saying you should take 3 doses withing 12 hours ?

The stack I am using contains Ma Huang Alkaloids. Is this the same as Ephedrine? and does it have the same half life?

Insulin has been shown to inhibit lipolysis in a phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase- (PI3K) and phosphodiesterase 3B (PDE3)-dependent manner and to stimulate fractional re-esterification of free fatty acids (FFAs), resulting in inhibition of FFA release (1,2). Even in the presence of ephedrine and/or noradrenaline, a high carbohydrate diet will reduce the fat mobilizing effects of ephedrine.

Yes your right but you haven't looked at this enough like I said its more then just that even protein could ruin it here please take a look at this and read it , about half way down it SPECIFICALLY talks about this and with regards to bodybuilders :) . **broken link removed**

Not to many people can argue with Lyle when it comes down to this type of stuff :)

Last edited:
So... Are you one them "a calorie is a calorie guy"?

Abosolutely not , I do believe in things of high nutrient dense foods, getting in a good amount of the correct BCAA's through wholesome protein, and EFA's but when it comes to carbs it goes to say the best thing to do is go with how you feel and what floats your boat since it turns into glucose anyways, some people feel better on white rice others brown rice , others love there gluten and some people swear its the devil. Hitting your protein and efa's and then filling in carbs with what you feel comfortable with is the type of guy I am, are you one of those guy's who tries to start drama thinking of one type of dogma is better then anythign else? After a few contests iv learned not stressing and going by how you feel is the best approach for me and for most fellow competitors. :star-war:

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner