over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To my married friends here ....

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not sure what happened to my TJ thread ...I take maybe that I was getting bashed ....lol ...and my boy was looking out for me ...ha ha ...but this was a post that I thought should go out to BIG Whimp and my married friends here ....not looking for drama or to fight the world here .....maybe chef pm what happened ....

Hella of a post big wimp .....[ kind of like your screen name .....mine was a joke as well ......mine screen name was a joke that me and a former girlfriend made up after reading the boards for awhile ....it is totally meant to be sarcastic ...if Big A and the mods would let me change it ....I so would do it in a min ......My name is Jason .....glad to meet you .....I liked your post a lot ]

As far as my married friends go .....I envy you all .....relationships are never easy ......but real love .....where you do for each other ....put each other first ....and make each other bette, is something that I thought I found , but lost recently . Cherish what you have my friends .....the grass is never greener ...relationships and love take understanding and work .[ I was willing , my partner was not unfortunately ] Think about this .....you want to build your body so you research things and put lots of effort into it right ?....Why would you not want to do the same when it comes to love and relationships ? What will be more worth it as the yrs pass by .....? Cherish your wives and families guys ....put in time to learn ,grow , and be a better partner everyday .....if you can't spend 15 min learning a day about how to be a better friend . lover , and partner you are really doing yourself a disservice . Focus and endurance is what is takes to realize your talent .....and that is what it takes to keep a relationship great . If you think good enough or that things are fine you may want to think again .....70 - 80 % of relationships fail with in 8 -10 % and 25% of women cheat ......value what you have guys ....don't be lazy ...fight everyday for love ......it takes a real man to see this and understand how amazing sharing your life with someone can be.....

Also , please note in my world you see it all ....open marriages , swingers , guys that cheat ect......the one thing I will say having been witness to this for many yrs ........it is all empty bs that makes people unhappy in the end .....people just trying to numb themselves and justifying themselves for doing so ....[ when I was younger and single .....I was a bull in the swinger scene for a few couples and quite a few parties ....for those that don't know ...a bull, is hot guy .....usually younger and well endowed that fucks the wives of guys that get off and that shit.....all these couples claimed how happy they were ......yeah rt ....I saw tons of drugs use ...cheating outside their arrangements ....so much crazy bs I can't even tell you ....I tried to be open minded and see if it was a lifestyle that I could get into .many top 90s bbers were in the scene too ...I was young ...liked fucking lots of women at the time ect.......but after awhile it repulsed me ....the denial was insane ..and it just wasn't for me .....don't get me wrong ,there are nice people in all level of that scene as well as other adult endeavors ......they just aren't seeing the deeper picture and how they are really just hurting themselves or others .....]

Most of the richest people I know have the emptiest lives [ this goes for many professional athletes I have known as well ] ...instead of looking for real human connection and value .....they are constantly looking for empty pleasures or new conquests .....

Life is about love , connection , appreciation and feeling like you matter ......if you think busting a nut in some stranger is going to help you with any of that ......I beg to different .....just like rec drugs or alcohol .....it will never be enough .....if you can't look at you wife when she is 70 and find beauty as well as amazing pleasure, then you truly are missing out .....I love young women ....I am very attracted to them ....the love of my love was way younger ....I have been with more women than any one man I know that isn't famous or that is into hookers .....yet, I would kill just to make love to make ex for the rest of my life ......4 yrs was not nearly enough ......I understand with life and kids it is tough to stay connected and keep the passion alive ...but work at it guys ....keep learning all the time ...and fight for what you got ......take it from the 42 yr old guy that has been around and lived on the dark side of life ,not the opinion /judgment side...when I give advice it is real talk .from mistakes I have made , things I have leanred , or personally observed time and time again [ as I have got older the less that I realize that I know ..and the more I want to save people from from making my mistakes or the mistakes I seen others make ]....I am a bright guy ...and try be a better man every day ....yet ,here I am alone because I couldn't make things work with the one great love of my life despite my effort and knowledge ....

So married guys .....I envy you ....I respect what you have ....value it ......stay connected and fight to better everyday .....the odds are against you ....people quit and don't value each other like they once did ....so stay sharp ....and remember there is nothing pretty about the emptiness [even it seems like it ]......stay beautiful and loving ......my best to you all and I hope you all beat the odds ......it can be done .....so work hard to beat them til your last breath........

To my married friends here ....
Not sure what happened to my TJ thread ...I take maybe that I was getting bashed ....lol ...and my boy was looking out for me ...ha ha ...but this was a post that I thought should go out to BIG Whimp and my married friends here ....not looking for drama or to fight the world here .....maybe chef pm what happened ....

Hella of a post big wimp .....[ kind of like your screen name .....mine was a joke as well ......mine screen name was a joke that me and a former girlfriend made up after reading the boards for awhile ....it is totally meant to be sarcastic ...if Big A and the mods would let me change it ....I so would do it in a min ......My name is Jason .....glad to meet you .....I liked your post a lot ]

As far as my married friends go .....I envy you all .....relationships are never easy ......but real love .....where you do for each other ....put each other first ....and make each other better, is something that I thought I found , but lost recently . Cherish what you have my friends .....the grass is never greener the easy way out is not the way my friends ...relationships and love take understanding and work .[ I was willing , my partner was not unfortunately ,but that's on me ] Think about this .....you want to build your body, so you research things and put lots of effort into it right ?....Why would you not want to do the same when it comes to love and relationships ? What will be more worth it as the yrs pass by .....? Cherish your wives and families guys ....put in time to learn ,grow , and be a better partner everyday .....if you can't spend 15 min learning a day about how to be a better friend . lover , and partner you are really doing yourself a disservice . Focus and endurance is what is takes to realize your talent .....and that is what it takes to keep a relationship great . If you think good enough or that things are fine you may want to think again .....70 - 80 % of relationships fail with in 8 -10 yrs and 25% of women cheat ......value what you have guys ....don't be lazy ...fight everyday for love ......it takes a real man to see this and understand how amazing sharing your life with someone can be.....

Also , please note in my world you see it all ....open marriages , swingers , guys that cheat ect......the one thing I will say having been witness to this for many yrs ........it is all empty bs that makes people unhappy in the end .....people just trying to numb themselves and justifying themselves for doing so ....[ when I was younger and single .....I was a bull in the swinger scene for a few couples and quite a few parties ....for those that don't know ...a bull, is hot guy .....usually younger and well endowed that fucks the wives of guys that get off and that shit.....all these couples claimed how happy they were ......yeah rt ....I saw tons of drugs use ...cheating outside their arrangements ....so much crazy bs I can't even tell you ....I tried to be open minded and see if it was a lifestyle that I could get into .many top 90s bbers were in the scene too ...I was young ...liked fucking lots of women at the time ect.......but after awhile it repulsed me ....the denial was insane ..and it just wasn't for me ..it just didn't seem healthy at all ...don't get me wrong ,there are nice people in all levels of that scene as well as other adult endeavors ......they just aren't seeing the deeper picture and how they are really just hurting themselves or others .....]

Most of the richest people I know have the emptiest lives [ this goes for many professional athletes I have known as well ] ...instead of looking for real human connection and value .....they are constantly looking for empty pleasures or new conquests .....

Life is about love , connection , appreciation and feeling like you matter ......if you think busting a nut in some stranger is going to help you with any of that ......I beg to differ .....just like rec drugs or alcohol .....it will never be enough .....if you can't look at you wife when she is 70 and find beauty ,as well as amazing pleasure, then you truly are missing out .....I love young women ....I am very attracted to them ....the love of my love was way younger ....I have been with more women than any one man I know that isn't famous or that is into hookers .....yet, I would kill just to make love to make ex for the rest of my life ......4 yrs was not nearly enough ......I understand with life and kids it is tough to stay connected and keep the passion alive ...but work at it guys ....keep learning all the time ...and fight for what you got ......take it from the 42 yr old guy that has been around and lived on the dark side of life ,not the opinion /judgment side...when I give advice ,it is real talk .from mistakes I have made , things I have learned , or personally observed time and time again [ as I have got older, the less that I realize that I know ..and the more I want to save people from from making my mistakes or the mistakes I seen others make ]....I am a bright guy ...and try be a better man every day ....yet ,here I am alone because I couldn't make things work with the one great love of my life despite my effort and knowledge ....

So married guys .....I envy you ....I respect what you have ....value what you have ......stay connected and fight to better yourself and relationship everyday .....the odds are against you ....people quit and don't value each other like they once did ....so stay sharp ....and remember there is nothing pretty about the emptiness [even if it seems like it ]......stay beautiful and loving ......my best to you all, and I hope you all beat the odds ......it can be done .....so work hard to beat them ....til your last breath........til your last breath........live with love and be responsible for your life !!!!

I wrote my first post fast .....chef or mods ...I cleaned it up a bit ....if you could delete the first one and leave this I would thank you .....thanks and much love

Beautifully said Iabadman.

Thanks Blaze ...I appreciate your understanding ......I am at work on a slow rainy night .....literally not even ten minutes of ago one of the girls came up to use the dryer in my office bathroom[we have a washer in dryer in my bathroom ] ....and she says damm jason ....you are really looking good .....where's is your girl at ? I said ," Sadly we broke up ...I really miss and wished I was coming home to a hot bath and time by the fire place together ...." She goes and I kid you not , " I was just going to ask if you want a blow job cause I think you are so hot ....but I guess you aren't ready for that yet " ....I was caught off guard but I have had some crazy times in this world in the past but am years removed from that empty bs ....I almost didn't know what to say , except , " No thanks sweetie ....that was thoughtful , but I am still in love with my ex ....but thanks ..." She said , " You just need some time .....when you are ready .....we can hook up no strings attached and no one will know ...just let me know "

Honestly , some of you guys are like wow , how cool is that? ....to me, I felt bad for her and what is sad, is she knows my ex ....very lost and so used to being used ....I almost threw up in my mouth ....After my ex ....I long for connected sex and it is why I haven't had sex since the ex left a couple months ago ......It is hard ....but I know the difference.....connection makes sex magic .....yes ....you can have good sex without love .......but it is so so much better with love , passion , connection , and real respect .......if you think a dancer or a prostitute really likes you or respects you if that is your thing ......please know that they don't ,no matter how convincing ....you are just a trick and never will be anything but .[ It kills me to see guys think that they are special in the strip club .....I am different ...we are friends ....lol ...yeah right ....you are nothing more than a means to an end in an empty world .....if you think bad of them for doing what they are .....then think what they really think of you ? ....not good my friends ....that's why I talk about the big picture and personal accountability ]

Last edited:
Someone needs to stop doing rails while they're on pm and typing up chapters in here :banghead:

Sorry ...I don't drugs and disrespect people purposely as you feel you keep doing to me on my threads tonight with your multiple screen names ....and immature posts .....you don't have like or respect me ...but respect the board .....if you have a problem personally then take it to pm .....I am sure we can work it out :)

Not to derail but letting us know you were a "hot bull" and some chick wanted to give you a beej cause you're "so hot" has me thinking there's some insecurities going on right now...which is completely understandable after a break up...but anyways!!!

Someone needs to stop doing rails while they're on pm and typing up chapters in here :banghead:
if you wear a hat, it will hide the circumcision marks on your forehead...

waynaferd.....I understand your perspective ...and I don't think I am hot guy[ but I am secure with who I am ] or that if you read my posts I was trying to come off as cool or to impress anyone .....but that is your perspective and that matters to you .....I reported usually what usually constitutes a bull in the swing scene, since many outside of that world would not know what it is ....and that was my intent .....I think I have made it pretty clear that it was not cool or that I was proud of that role ....and I merely reported what had just happened minutes before ,also noting that it was not cool what so ever .....I guess trying to explain it won't change your mind and I shouldn't care anyway ....you are here to judge and that is your choice .....my best to you anyway [ I mean that ...not being sarcastic at all ] ......your opinion is fine by me ,I couldn't change it anyway .....enjoy the site ....it is a good one !!!

Last edited:
I missed the other locked thread so I missed a bunch....just looking at this post and that was what was noticeable.

Anyways I read the first TJ post and decided it wasn't a thread for me lol...then figured the other pages must be filled with one uppers :D

I'm a one-woman man myself but do hear some stories from some coworkers. Lol

But at the same time women can be some nasty bitches!!

Hey J, you ever think about writing a book. With your life experiences, I think it would be an excellent read!

Nice post Jason, I enjoy reading everything you put up here at PM.
I haven't been around here or LS much, I didn't know that you had a loss, I'm sorry to hear that.

I agree with everything you posted, so many people do not appreciate each other, and then wonder why their relationships don't work. I was like that in my first relationship, too selfish and not affectionate, I ended up losing my high school sweetheart. I deeply loved her even though I was a kid, but she finally wised up to the fact that she deserved more than I offered her and left me one day. I worked so hard to become a better person, thinking she would come back and I would show her the new me.... she never did.

A few years later I met a girl that was dating a friend of mine. We ended up spending a lot of time together, and actually became best friends. I just really enjoyed her company. She was one of those girls that had tons of sexual energy, she attracted every man that was in her vicinity, it was a little strange to be honest. Her and my friend ended their dating quickly, and one day after about six months of being friends, we ended up together (my friend gave me the go ahead). I treated her as good as a person could, and she did not reciprocate. She was selfish and self absorbed like I was in my previous relationship, so I got a taste of my own medicine. That energy she had made her the center of attention, and she knew she could have anyone she wanted, so I was made to feel like I was the fortunate one for having her.
I ended that one because I just couldn't take the bad treatment anymore, it was sad for me because as my best friend she was great, as my girlfriend she was an entirely different person; jealous, insecure, and a cheat.

Finally, years later, I met a woman that is like my first love. This was my second chance. Her and I have a mutual respect for each other, and instead of one upping each other or keeping score, we both just go out of our way for each other as much as we can. I feel that I am the luckiest man in the world to have her. The craziest thing is that she went around her whole life unnoticed, no man ever really showed her any love, no one ever appreciated her. I could not believe I had found a diamond that everyone else had mistook for coal. This made her insecure for most of her life, but once she was with me and I showed her how much I loved her and respected her, she started to have more self worth. Now that she hears all of my friends talking about how lucky I am to have her, she realizes that her selflessness is no longer going unnoticed. She feels that she doesn't deserve me, and that is just a joke if you knew the two of us... because it is me that does not deserve her. I have never met such a loving, selfless, and caring person. She takes care of her whole family, never forgets anyone, and is more thoughtful than anyone I have met.
She makes me try to be a better person.
I could go on for days about the good qualities that this woman has. It would take an entire book to write it all out. I have been with her for almost 8 years now, married for almost 1. Our anniversary is in January and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with her.

When I was young and single, empty sex and partying was the best thing in the world. Since I have been with my wife, I am actually repulsed at the idea of going out and getting wasted, and sleeping with someone I don't even remotely know. It's crazy how things change as we grow and age. I see all of my other friends getting into their 40's soon, and still living that lifestyle. I am noticing that just now they are starting to feel lonely and empty, and I feel bad for them. They don't know where to begin as far as meeting a nice woman, their whole lives have been drinking in bars and at parties, or out on boats at the lake with party girls.....not the kind of women you want to marry. I'm glad I got settled when I did, I cannot imagine living that way anymore.
I don't judge anyone that enjoys that lifestyle, but all I'm saying is I'm noticing that when those guys reach a certain age, they grow out of it and want something more, and I think it is harder to find the older you get.

Race picks ... .thanks for your kind words... i am writing a book as we speak..... it is a lot of work.... i m enjoying the process of it.... its not some tough guy strip club book though....its about how things i went though lead me to make choices and develop patterns that were destructive to me and hurtful to others that i loved. And despite being educated and seeing mistakes as well as the having insight that most around me never had. The book was inspired by the one true love of my life and the need to conquer my issues once and for all...... the book covers my path to wholeness of mind, ,body,and spirit.....it comes not from an experts point of view or some guru/master but from a person that has endured and seen a lot.. ....but more than that, from a person that really cares.. i throw lots out there so you try to absorb what is useful as Bruce lee liked to say... lol. From my life and research i can tell you that there is no one easy road to peace, love, happiness, and success. I make no bs promises,show you things that helped me and how i put together. I really want to help people and to back up the book i m forming an on line community that is all about love... ..respect....... learning. And support... it for people that want to take responsibility to make themselves better as well as make the world a better place... ...my book is called love conquers all. And my community will be something close to life support.... ..hope its all ready before June..... ..hope you check it out

Tnh.... nice to see you post. We miss you. I really hope you are well. Your post was awesome. I hope you felt proud posting that. Great job and share. Thank. You. All the best to you and the wife..... it was neat for me to read that..... smile

Last edited:
I'll be sure to check it out. I would hope you include some of the "tough guy" experiences as that would add perspective on where you were and how it made you the person you are today. By the same token, I read somewhere that the best autobiographies are not written to please the readers, but are written to satisfy the writers need to tell the story he wants to tell. Good luck in your endeavors, Jason.

Ha ha thanks race.. i appreciate your input ....i go into how certain events of my child hood reality broke me and made me want to save and protect everyone from how i felt inside... that lead to tough guy athlete that hated bullies and himself ....it goes into how i purposely underachieved because i was so hurt inside even if i had to lie to get close to you..... why i chose sex and violence, not drugs to validate myself as well as hide my pain.. how that path lead me to steroids and some serious things along the way.... and that choice lead to my career ect.... i guess the cool point is like most self help people i have a story .but i feel my story unique and things i have learned can really help people. In the end i feel like the wisdom i have gained in life and study has value..... as much as i have grown.... i m still me. I hate people to hurt. I want them to be happy and feel gd about. Themselves. And i want to help

Three easy truths to being a gd happy person... be honest ( hard for me in past... ..always had gd intention but all lies hurt).... be positive... .and always try love as well as help others ... not too complex huh ? But easier said than done. Enjoy your day......stop by .. life support..... i m there to share... love and help. From gear to sex to life.... i will always try to help

Last edited:
Great post, Jason! Now if only everybody would have that aspect on life and we would not have so many broken hearts, shattered lives and fucked up people.

Please do us all a favor and quit posting ignorant shit. Thanks.

Sincerely,
The rest of PM

Jason

I don't know where the animosity for iabadman comes from in various recent threads??? Am I missing something? Never shows disrespect and is always there with a helping hand. Maybe I missed something in the TJ thread... which is/was flilth by the way. Bro's in there high-five'ing and shit??? Is this what we've reduced ourselves to as men?... there is a reason this world is so harsh and cruel.

I guess I feel the need to go to 'bat' for Jason as he has done more for me than any 'real-life' friend ever has. Countless hours of telephone conversation when times were rough, contest prep (w/o charging and not accepting to take payment), text messages of support throughout the years. Most of all, always being there...always. No matter what (all the while going through his own personal hell). I felt terrible recently when J asked me for help and I couldn't follow through.. terrible. He just kept on being there though.

I can't bring myself to post much here anymore but I wanted to back up a friend and a mentor. Much love Jason, tell Kriss I said hello and hope he's doing well.

Nice post big J

Hey brother, I hope you're finding your peace and happiness...

Yep,you know it. I know I am blessed. I am married, love her, love our life and our family. It's everything to me.
BTW; the kid... He's almost 6' now at 15yo. He started at cornerback and played at about 50% on offense at wide-out. He was also the kick returner and took 1 80+ yards, I was literally in tears LOL...
He is right there at or near the fastest kid on the freshman team. He works with a speed, agility and strength guy Mon-Wed-Fri and is preparing for basketball season where he will no doubt be the starting point guard. And you know what else Jason?
He is carrying a 4.0GPA...
love ya brother

Life is about love , connection , appreciation and feeling like you matter ......if you think busting a nut in some stranger is going to help you with any of that ......I beg to differ .....just like rec drugs or alcohol .....it will never be enough .....if you can't look at you wife when she is 70 and find beauty ,as well as amazing pleasure, then you truly are missing out .....

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner