over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TNE

Nothing special other than youll need to do at least once injection per day since it acts so fast. You can expect some pain too from the injection a day or more afterwards with TNE, its a lot worse than prop usually. There are some that claim to have used painless TNE but ive never come across any.

Its good usually pre workout and or post workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just vettin ready to ask about the pre post work out question. Thanks

i love tne and its my main staple
define what you mean by you have some ?? and what else you gonna use with it??

Right now im takin npp test e and mast p thought about doin it and npp and dbol for bulk. Im have touble gainin wait ive been thru a shit load of different stacks but stuck at 190-195 its frustratin as hell. Just try anything to try to break 200lbs

Nothing special other than youll need to do at least once injection per day since it acts so fast. You can expect some pain too from the injection a day or more afterwards with TNE, its a lot worse than prop usually. There are some that claim to have used painless TNE but ive never come across any.

Is test S the same? I had test S from I believe AMG and that shit was painless. Stung for 5 second when I injected it and then felt a little warm for the next 5 min and that was it. I loved it, used it pre workout on legs and back day in my first cycle and I didn't want to leave the gym :cool:

Right now im takin npp test e and mast p thought about doin it and npp and dbol for bulk. Im have touble gainin wait ive been thru a shit load of different stacks but stuck at 190-195 its frustratin as hell. Just try anything to try to break 200lbs

Food is the best place to start when trying to gain weight :)

i love tne and its my main staple
define what you mean by you have some ?? and what else you gonna use with it??

Yeah... thats what I was gonna ask too. You better have a lot of it. And if I were you I would have an AI handy. I got some from AMG and the shit is FIRE. Dont put it anywhere but the glutes in my opinion. It kinda hurts. But I feel it like ive never felt test before. If its legit you will know it within a half hour or so.

It smells like ass and then the taste and smell gets in your mouth after about 5 mins. If thats all you are gonna run I would think 100mg a day would be an awesome dose to keep things mild enough to maybe not need an AI. But everyone is different.

Im running 500mg test e wk.. 600mg deca wk and 40mg d-bol daily except work out days 60mg. I added a 100 mg tne in (4 times wk) about 2 hours before workout and definately noticed a kick. Nips were already itchin before that so I knew I had to throw in arimedex.

I think that if you dont mind daily injects and you can afford it..... its the best form of test for results. It makes my quads hurt for 3 days though. The glutes are fine and really only just stings going in.

how much test e are you taking a week ?

How tall are you ? stuck at 190-195

what amounts are you taking ?

Its not the drugs that are gonna get you where you want to be @ bro I would reevaluate your diet and start eating more if you want to gain

i did 100mg today wassnt all that impressed at the gym. but i was thinkin it was goin to make me freakin superman in gym, you right about the tast in your mouth.

i did 100mg today wassnt all that impressed at the gym. but i was thinkin it was goin to make me freakin superman in gym, you right about the tast in your mouth.

thats not what it is about .. drop the test e down to 200-300 a week
and do 100 tne a day , have your diet in check and tell me again in 2 weeks

Thx bro i guess i was just expectin to much. Ima take advice and ill let you know how it goes. Thank everyone for advice and all to come. Great board

Thx bro i guess i was just expectin to much. Ima take advice and ill let you know how it goes. Thank everyone for advice and all to come. Great board

Is test S the same? I had test S from I believe AMG and that shit was painless. Stung for 5 second when I injected it and then felt a little warm for the next 5 min and that was it. I loved it, used it pre workout on legs and back day in my first cycle and I didn't want to leave the gym :cool:

Well, the only difference between test suspension and test no ester as its called is the carrier. In TNE its oil and in suspension its water.

I'll definitely echo the frequent dosing recommendation. I did a 6 weeks run a couple months ago where I was doing ED. I ended up missing a total of 3 days not in a row just 3 days during the 6 weeks total. Invariably, within a day or two of missing a day and then returning to the compound I began to some gyno like symptoms. If I ever do TNE again I will intentionally dose it AM/PM i.e twice a day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131