over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 Prep/Powered by Pro Pharma

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, it's that time of the year! Getting geared up(no pun intended), for the state championships again. I feel like I'm in a much better place than January when I started prep last minute toward the end of the month. I started out last week just tightening up the diet a bit and went from 240-236. I messed up though because I really should have been keeping measurements but didn't.

I feel like I'm bigger though and leaner at the same time. I'm hoping for good thing's this year. I learned a lot in my prep for 2012 and it's time to start kicking ass!

I've got a top notch chef in Pro Pharma in my corner as well. This dude went above and beyond and got me ALL my prep stuff quick as hell. I will be using exclusively Pro Pharma products for the duration of this prep and into the rest of 2013. If you guys have not checked him out yet you need to, trust me.

I'm fleshing out my training program right now and finishing it up by this weekend. Should be a DC 3 way split with a few widow makers for parts I want to try to bring up or at least add some definition in.

So for right now I'll talk about my diet going into the prep. It's pretty basic and will change as time wears on but I do well with the eat when hungry philosophy. So my macros for that to begin with will be 75g carbs/45g protein/12g fat. As fat loss stalls I will slowly decrease carbs and increase protein as well as add cardio. I'm going to attempt to do as little cardio as possible. I feel like I burnt a decent amount of muscle the last few weeks playing catch up and I don't want to do that again if I can avoid it.

Carb choices are going to be white rice, sweet potatoes, pinneaple, oatmeal and cream of rice. protein will be chicken breast mostly with some lean grass fed beef once a day or every two days maybe. Toward the end I might try to do more fish, but I really suck at cooking it and I dread eating it.

Supplements: I will use some whey isolate, Mountain Dog's GDA, TN's Burn, ephedrine, and BCAA's and EAA's from TN. The aminos will be used with a powdered carb source intra workout.

Gearwise (per week):
350mg test prop
400mg mast e
600mg EQ(bumping to 900 in a few weeks)
700mg tren ace
50mcg t3 ed

If I get it cleared from the old lady, I'm going to stock up on peptides and research 300mcg Cjc-1295 with DAC per day with 200mcg ghrp-2 3 times per day.

Your really digging the pro pharma gear.

they r def top notch.

Did I turn you onto that?

Your really digging the pro pharma gear.

they r def top notch.

Did I turn you onto that?

You know you did ;) and yes really digging it!

Good luck. I wish you nothing but lean mass! LOL

Got the shit kicked out of me at work last night and forgot to set an alarm this afternoon to get up and go to gym:( So slept to late and didn't have time to go before I had to go to work. Did get some rack PT in though with the old lady so cardio is done, LOL.

Did Chest/Delts/Tris yesterday.
Feeling out what 2-3 movements I want to use for each muscle last couple weeks.
We have some nice smith machines so I got in one and low incline bench.
Warmed up with 1pps for two sets of 12, then 2x8, then I did 3 work sets.
3pps for 7
2+25 for 9
2+10 for 8
I take a wide grip, keep elbows out and bring the bar down till it touches in the middle of my chest, press up to just short of lockout. ALL chest this way.

Then I did an old pec deck machine for a few sets and ended up with 140x12 for failure. Was fooling with the idea of using this for a widowmaker but it's really hard to get in to(physically get into the machine).

Shoulders I did a rest pause set of upright rows with 165lbs for 15 rp.
Then I did 3 sets standing lateral raises. I didn't coun't just went untill I could only do partials and then did a few partials. Used 50, 40 and 30lbs.

Triceps I did 1 rest pause set of dips with a 35lb plate. I think I did 20 reps total.

Found some pics on rxmuscle of me from prejudging. These are the only ones I've ever seen. So the main goal is to come in better than this. As long as I can keep improving show to show I will be happy.

Attachments

• 188_KKZKKHUCUY.JPG
    188_KKZKKHUCUY.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 804
  • 253_EDCTZSKWUA.JPG
    253_EDCTZSKWUA.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 585
  • 259_JUKATNRMCK.JPG
    259_JUKATNRMCK.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 824
Good Work Tri definitely going to keep an eye out on this log... You should do great ProPharma is second to none! Add the peps...

I went ahead and ordered some peps tonight. I ended up going a little different direction than we talked about breifly in that thread. I'm going to research Ipam/mod-grf 100mcg each 3-5 times per day.
I've also got a kit of GH on the way from Lightening Fast HGH to try out.

I love the the salmon patties from whole foods.

They're in the frozen section and take about 7 minutes to cook.

I eat two a day cooked in coconut oil drizzled w low sodium soy sauce.

I love the the salmon patties from whole foods.

They're in the frozen section and take about 7 minutes to cook.

I eat two a day cooked in coconut oil drizzled w low sodium soy sauce.

That actually sounds pretty decent. You know off the top of your head how much fat is in one patty?
How do you tell when they are done?

What's the reasoning behind running both long and short acting AS at the same time??

Is 2000+ mgs your normal precontest blast?

What did you weigh in at for your last show?

What's the reasoning behind running both long and short acting AS at the same time??

Is 2000+ mgs your normal precontest blast?

What did you weigh in at for your last show?

I love EQ pre-contest. Really helps bring out vascularity and gives me great endurance. I drop it about a month out. The mast e is only because PPR was out of mast p at the time and I said go ahead with the mast e instead. It's not a "wet" compound so I don't really think it will matter. May even work better as on the same dosage I could build up a higher level. Either way should at least work the same.

I'm running about the same as I was last contest except 50mg more per week of test, and I'm starting out with tren at 700 instead of 300 (I ended up last few weeks at 700). So a little bit more than last time.

Is 2g high or low to you? Because for pre contest seems middle of the road to me. Keep in mind I spent the better part of the year on 600mg total or less. I've spent the last 6 weeks or so on 300mg of test p for example.

I weighed in at 207. Then I went fucking stupid with lasix because I thought I looked good at weigh in so more would make me look fucking awesome right? LOLZ, I was so flat it's not funny. NEVER AGAIN. I had a judge ask me what happened cause he had seen me a couple weeks out. Said I had no "pop" to my muscles anymore... I hung my head in shame and said I dunno...

Gearwise (per week):
350mg test prop
400mg mast e
600mg EQ(bumping to 900 in a few weeks)
700mg tren ace
50mcg t3 ed

If I get it cleared from the old lady, I'm going to stock up on peptides and research 300mcg Cjc-1295 with DAC per day with 200mcg ghrp-2 3 times per day.

HI Tri-terror,

Good out sweep on your legs man.
About you cycle, you really should get your hands on the mast p ;)
And I suggest by quitting de EQ 6 weeks before competition and replacing that with winstrol inject. Will give you a much harder look.

Good luck with your prep.

Last edited:
HI Tri-terror,

Good out sweep on your legs man.
About you cycle, you really should get your hands on the mast p ;)
And I suggest by quitting de EQ 6 weeks before competition and replacing that with winstrol inject. Will give you a much harder look.

Good luck with your prep.

Thanks for stopping by! Why do you feel so strong about the mast p? I used it at 300mg per week last prep, I figured 400 of mast e should be about the same?

Adding winny after eq is a good idea, I like that. Why 6 weeks, just cause eq has such a long ester?

Thanks for stopping by! Why do you feel so strong about the mast p? I used it at 300mg per week last prep, I figured 400 of mast e should be about the same?

Adding winny after eq is a good idea, I like that. Why 6 weeks, just cause eq has such a long ester?

Because you're using short acting test, so it's better to combine that with short acting mast. It's better for stabilizing your blood levels. The down size is that you have to inject a little bit more:p
After using winny for 3-4 weeks in combination with a good diet and cardio you'll get a hard look. But extend this with 2 more weeks (6 weeks) and you'll go for that grainy look ( i hope i spelled in correctly:D)
This was me 2 week before my competition when i won my Dutch National championship.
2ewpfn9.jpg

But this is your log and it's not about me :p

My favorite 6 weeks out stack is:
primo 600mg
winstrol inject 100mg eod
test prop 100mg eod
T3 never higher then 50mcg
Clenbuterol 2 days on 2days off.

That's some nice condition their d77! Pretty modest dosages too. I thought the euro guys were even crazier than us americans, guess not lol. How much cardio did you do for that show?

That actually sounds pretty decent. You know off the top of your head how much fat is in one patty?
How do you tell when they are done?

7G fat.

For cooking I just followed the instructions on the box. Works perfect everytime.

I'm not a big fish fan but I love this stuff. you can chop it up pretty easy once its cooked and throw out in some rice. Also delish

That's some nice condition their d77! Pretty modest dosages too. I thought the euro guys were even crazier than us americans, guess not lol. How much cardio did you do for that show?

6-3 weeks out I did 30minutes on the home trainer. (empty stomach)
3-1 weeks out I did 30minutes in the morning (empty stomach) and 30minutes in the evening.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131